Saviors of Saviors of Earth 2009-08-09T04:19:44Z ilikepies http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topic/listForContributor?user=1uhmba4z2txv8&feed=yes&xn_auth=no 2012 is bullshit tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-08-06:2827019:Topic:23310 2009-08-06T20:57:02.020Z ilikepies Can't figure out how to embed this video here so hopefully this link works<br /> <br /> <a href="http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.php?viewkey=vvi25d8tgpb32wb61616#">http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.php?viewkey=vvi25d8tgpb32wb61616#</a> Can't figure out how to embed this video here so hopefully this link works<br /> <br /> <a href="http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.php?viewkey=vvi25d8tgpb32wb61616#">http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.php?viewkey=vvi25d8tgpb32wb61616#</a> The Hypocrisy Is Staggering tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-08-01:2827019:Topic:22954 2009-08-01T20:38:52.397Z ilikepies Here's a new post from Brad Titled "The "My Information is Better Than Yours" Situations...Avoid them people."<br /> <br /> "What's truly strange about those amongst the UFO community, the new age community, the metaphysical community, there is always a sense of arrogance that continues to run through them.<br /> <br /> Whenever some one tries to bash down another person's point of view on their own experiences to make it seem like their experience is the 100% truthful one, or it has to be all about them, I highly sugg&hellip; Here's a new post from Brad Titled "The "My Information is Better Than Yours" Situations...Avoid them people."<br /> <br /> "What's truly strange about those amongst the UFO community, the new age community, the metaphysical community, there is always a sense of arrogance that continues to run through them.<br /> <br /> Whenever some one tries to bash down another person's point of view on their own experiences to make it seem like their experience is the 100% truthful one, or it has to be all about them, I highly suggest staying away from people like that.<br /> <br /> I see this with particular contactee feuds that's been going around just for one example. And all I can say is it is a battle of pure egotism. The whole idea of what everyone within these communities share are always that of points of view. For anyone to say, "Oh no, that guys work is a complete hoax. You have to listen to my story because I know for a fact that it's the truth." We're really not helping the situation of bringing forth new ideas and new learning if every member of these communities continue to attack each other. They're bring forth left-brained, belief system tactics for the desire to feel superior amongst another. And all I can say guys is if you find a story out there where an individual is hellbent on just ruining everyone else's experiences to make themselves look superior, I highly suggest you not follow a person like that. Because it's not about sharing and respecting information in their eyes, its about their desire to be the center of attention.<br /> <br /> We all have experiences, we all have stories to share. And everyone has the right to share them freely. It's not about judging to feel superior over anyone else. These communities are about sharing, contributing, unifying and living through love and tranquility, not hate, jealousy or fear. So again, be very discerning when you see people like that who want to bash others' experiences just so they can make themselves look good. Because I know there's a lot of that out there, and it can be quite disturbing, IMO.<br /> <br /> Thanks,<br /> Brad "<br /> <br /> <br /> This is not the first time Brad has seemed to want to hide a truth about himself by projecting that apsect on to other people and then demeaning it. Brad has had a "my truth is better than yours" attitude from the beginning, and once again he dosent seem to be able to go beyond his 4 year old rational powers to realize how little sense shit like this makes.<br /> <br /> What is he saying exactley? how are we to avoid these situations? Avoiding a situation where two people's points of view come into conflict would mean not yourself trying to create a conflict out of two points of view, to accept anothers point of view, yet how far do we need to go in accepting it? Are we not allowed to say if we think something is right? should everyone be allowed to say their thoughts and never hae them come into question? why does one person get the right to say something while another person dosent have the right to say something if its the opposite? You cannot expect there to no be disagreements, you can only avoid making a huge deal out of them, like say doing something like this:<br /> <br /> "Do not test my patience. For this garbage that you have all put on this ridiculous site has gone on long enough. It's time to end your hate cult. You can either ablige with what has been demanded here, or we can do this the hard way. And I will bring more people into this committed to shutting you down if you try me. This is your only warning"<br /> <br /> <br /> HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT FIT IN WITH WHAT YOU JUST WROTE??<br /> <br /> You have always been the very definition of what you appear to rant against in the piece and I have a feeling you know that's exactley what you are and, like I said earlier, this is just some stupid tactic to give you immunity from being called this. You are so fucking stupid I can't even believe it Does this sound troubling to you? tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-20:2827019:Topic:21896 2009-07-20T22:15:19.208Z ilikepies taken from <a href="http://www.adronis.org/blog/passed-this-plane-the-other-night/">http://www.adronis.org/blog/passed-this-plane-the-other-night/</a><br /> <br /> Yesterday, I was on my couch entering a meditative state. I was watching a very interesting video based on the teachings of the Tibetan Monks. It was very exciting and they provided a very interesting speech on relaxing through meditation. After I watched the video, I got into the meditative state and got into a very relaxed state of being. After&hellip; taken from <a href="http://www.adronis.org/blog/passed-this-plane-the-other-night/">http://www.adronis.org/blog/passed-this-plane-the-other-night/</a><br /> <br /> Yesterday, I was on my couch entering a meditative state. I was watching a very interesting video based on the teachings of the Tibetan Monks. It was very exciting and they provided a very interesting speech on relaxing through meditation. After I watched the video, I got into the meditative state and got into a very relaxed state of being. After performing this meditation for a few minutes, I felt like I was crystalline. Just very clear and receptive to so much energy. Before I even realized, I laid down on my couch and moments later I was fast asleep.<br /> <br /> As I drifted off, all I can remember seeing is speeding through this immense blue energetic tunnel with a light at the end of it. Very similar to what people describe through Near Death Experiences. In my state, I foresaw myself not even as a physical being, but as my soul speeding towards the end of this bluish energy tunnel towards this light near the end. The light from what I could remember was so filled with love and bliss. There was no judgment and no feelings or remorse or resentment when I was in this state. I literally felt like I had passed this plane of existence. That I actually had a near death experience. It was so exciting! I couldn’t even describe how free it felt. Becoming part of that plane where everything is love.<br /> <br /> I awoke about 45 minutes later and was just amazed that I was back in my body. Its like for a moment, I felt alien to this entire world, this entire reality. But after remembering that experience, it just brings further confirmation to myself that when the time comes to become non-physical again, you know what everyone, we have absolutely nothing to worry about. Bliss itself does not even do the experience justice. You are so free, you are just one with everything…Everything around you is love. I even got from my own guidance that I literally passed this plane for about 45 minutes in linear time understanding, but only for a couple of moments in the plane beyond this one.<br /> <br /> I wanted to share this story because I know people are constantly afraid of the idea of death. This is not the first time I had an experience like this. I have died many times. The whole definition of death itself is your essence leaving your body. That’s it. But you are always able to come back if that is your soul’s choice to do so. We have such an amazing experience everyone and the only reason we fear passing this plane is because of the belief systems we have adopted into our lives thinking that death is horrible…It isn’t.<br /> <br /> You here, now, on this plane of Earth is definitely a gift and so is your body, and of course you should always cherish your life while you are here on this world. But when the time comes for you to return to non-physicality, all you will ever experience is joy, excitement, bliss and love beyond your wildest imagination.<br /> <br /> Have no fear of where you are now and where you’ll be when you become your true self. There is only bliss and love on both planes of existence.<br /> <br /> Namaste,<br /> Brad Brad a Wifebeater??....yah its probably true tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-03:2827019:Topic:20699 2009-07-03T05:41:49.175Z ilikepies So I stumbled upon this comment on youtube... surprised to find any negative comments on brads usually squeaky clean youtube pages..<br /> <br /> "yeah great job..dillhole...i guess in your 'enlightened state' its okay to hit your wife and leave her and the kids destitute...but thats fine you jerk...karma is a bitch..and its goign to bite you in the ass once is how up in victoria...i haev heard from everyone..i know everythign that happened and i am really pissed...i used to really look up to you...now i a&hellip; So I stumbled upon this comment on youtube... surprised to find any negative comments on brads usually squeaky clean youtube pages..<br /> <br /> "yeah great job..dillhole...i guess in your 'enlightened state' its okay to hit your wife and leave her and the kids destitute...but thats fine you jerk...karma is a bitch..and its goign to bite you in the ass once is how up in victoria...i haev heard from everyone..i know everythign that happened and i am really pissed...i used to really look up to you...now i am just angry...keep pretending that your a man..and continue with this facade deadbeat wife beater...yours is coming"<br /> <br /> I guessss it could be just someone making it up and not someone who knows about brads personal life but I dunno, maybe Im biased because i had such a big confrontation with brad concerning him talking about how he shouldnt treat his wife like a dark entity and i was banned and everyone talked about how horrible I was and Brad made a thread explaining the situation all "i sensed nothing but darkness in "friendlyneighborhoodskeptic" and everyone on soe was like "WE SUPPORT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR WIFE BRAD" and if its true that he actually HIT his wife then that would basically make me a hero and make everyone on SOE look stupid and oh yah Brad is now officially a big bang like event birth of an entire new level of pure douchebaggery, he is not only the biggest douche in the universe but the biggest douche in the entirety of all that ever is and ever may be anywhere where, i'm sure your history of wife beating will go a long way to your channeling career go to hell brad, seriously tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-06-27:2827019:Topic:20289 2009-06-27T07:10:44.818Z ilikepies If you go to SOE you will see that Brad has posted Adronis's take on the death of Michael jackson, confirming with his Adronis future abilities that he was indeed murdered by the CIA to silence his lightworker powers.... so somebody posts a youtube video saying this and suddenly adronis is confirming it..a youtube video with no references, no sources, no evidence, all hearsay ONE DAY after we ever found out he died....<br /> <br /> Fuck you to hell Brad, we know what this is, hell I guess your doing the sam&hellip; If you go to SOE you will see that Brad has posted Adronis's take on the death of Michael jackson, confirming with his Adronis future abilities that he was indeed murdered by the CIA to silence his lightworker powers.... so somebody posts a youtube video saying this and suddenly adronis is confirming it..a youtube video with no references, no sources, no evidence, all hearsay ONE DAY after we ever found out he died....<br /> <br /> Fuck you to hell Brad, we know what this is, hell I guess your doing the same thing all the news networks and internet sites are doing, your latching onto the death, you love that hes dead Brad YOU LOVE IT. It's a big event, a big celebrity who died and now you can make up conspiracy theories about how he was killed by robot aliens and I bet your gonna try your hardest to be right smack dab in the middle of this new big "viral craze" pimping your half assed pathetically obvious "channeling" for cash<br /> <br /> You are going to latch onto his death, the attention people pay to his death, and you are gonna milk it like CRAZY. Fuck yourself to hell to brad He just dosent fucking get it tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-06-18:2827019:Topic:19482 2009-06-18T17:43:06.053Z ilikepies <a href="http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/the-gfolgalactic-council-of">http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/the-gfolgalactic-council-of</a><br /> <br /> "Hi guys,<br /> <br /> A few people have been emailing me asking about who to trust between the GFoL/FoL or the Galactic Council of Light that G. Kavassilis represents.<br /> <br /> What I'm going to say now is just my truth, and just information I'm sharing as I'm working personally with guidance from both Darryl Anka and Clinton.<br /> <br /> With the GFoL/FoL and the GCoL&hellip; <a href="http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/the-gfolgalactic-council-of">http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/the-gfolgalactic-council-of</a><br /> <br /> "Hi guys,<br /> <br /> A few people have been emailing me asking about who to trust between the GFoL/FoL or the Galactic Council of Light that G. Kavassilis represents.<br /> <br /> What I'm going to say now is just my truth, and just information I'm sharing as I'm working personally with guidance from both Darryl Anka and Clinton.<br /> <br /> With the GFoL/FoL and the GCoL...My personal understanding is none of them. I simply no longer resonate with any of these types of factions. Clinton and I have both agreed that when an entity is not voice channeled, or vocally comes through with messages that aren't repetitive constantly. "Oh the ships are coming on this date," or "don't board this ship, cuz they're bad guys." Or "Oh, if you don't do this or you don't do that, you won't ascend. We're going to re-populate your planet." Again, In my opinion, it's a bunch of crap.<br /> <br /> When you put faith into a group or a faction that is so eager for you to believe them, you are giving your power away. that's the purpose for these groups. They are mainly thought form energy created through those that simply want you to give your power away. What Darryl Anka does with Bashar, what Clinton does with Uephorica and Deodean, what I am starting to do with Adronis, all the information that we provide are always shared. There are no commitments to others to give their power away to us. We're here to share information and if it works for you, that's great. If it doesn't, that's fine as well.<br /> <br /> But when you see like a war between two factions where all there is negativity and low vibrational conflict on the side of both the GFoL and the Galactic Council of Light, there's no high vibration in that at all. So again, just me sharing my take on it...Don't give either side your power. Be in your power. You know what's best for you. You know your path. Accept all knowledge that's brought forth as sharing to benefit your life, your existence. There's no need for you to ever give your power away to any faction or to any other. That's not why you're here. Be strong, be of love and work to evolve yourself and to share your love with others. That's the key.<br /> <br /> Thank you,<br /> Brad " Brad is Evil tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-05-14:2827019:Topic:15585 2009-05-14T19:00:50.914Z ilikepies (Once again I'd appreciate anyone who wants to copy this discussion over here who has a working account there)<br /> <br /> Brad Johnson added a discussion 6 hours ago<br /> What's your greatest excitement? [To All Members]<br /> Hey everyone, What is your greatest excitement? What is your greatest joy? What is something that you would love to have manifest? List it via the replies and let's work together to make sure all of your joy, all of your excitement comes fo...<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> This breaks my heart, it really does, how long&hellip; (Once again I'd appreciate anyone who wants to copy this discussion over here who has a working account there)<br /> <br /> Brad Johnson added a discussion 6 hours ago<br /> What's your greatest excitement? [To All Members]<br /> Hey everyone, What is your greatest excitement? What is your greatest joy? What is something that you would love to have manifest? List it via the replies and let's work together to make sure all of your joy, all of your excitement comes fo...<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> This breaks my heart, it really does, how long can one person get away with talking to people about how their wildest dreams can come true with just chanting a bunch of vague concepts they dont even fully understand, this is evil manipulative stuff and I can see why Brad is doing it. What better way to get people to stick with something, to keep hanging on your words and keep listening to your bullcrap than to find out what it is they want most of all and promise it to them, in the process of doing this of course you are most likely making it so that person will never achieve "their greatest excitement" because they think they can make it magically appear.<br /> <br /> Brad is essentially advertising something that he is actively proving doesn't work. How does he explain the failure of his seminars and dvds and coast to coast radio and expressionofsoul and adronis.org. We all know he really would have liked those to take off, for those to be a big success, for him to be able to start charging people to come watch him channel, to pay him hundreds of dollars for psychic readings. He's always talked about how he wanted SOE to get bigger, to get noticed by more people, to spread their word and their teachings. We know what it is Brad wants, we know what brads greatest excitement is, YET HE FAILS AT EVERYTHING AND HE FAILS HARD.<br /> <br /> If anything people should be smart enough to look at this douchebag and realize that what he preaches is exactly what you SHOULDN'T do to achieve what you want in life. But I'm sure there will always be the idiots who keep failing and dreaming cause they're too stupid or too lazy or too scared to actually make something of themselves. This is the big problem with all this new age abundance crap, it never goes further than the beginning stages, never goes further than some tingling sensation that make you think you've begin to understand unlimited love powa, that your just beginning to see abundance, that its just gonna take a litttleee more time and one day, as I believe brad put it pathetically in one of his self interviewing planet x fiction videos, "everything starts to happen" the clouds part and the lightship comes down and everyone who made fun of you is at your feet begging for forgiveness and brad has to decide whether he goes on larry king of oprah first and blossom goodchild finally lets that kerrie lady eat her out and besimi...fuck I dont fucking know what that besimi loon wants, maybe a flying duck car<br /> <br /> shame on you Brad, you prove again and again why us "hate site evil people" are so fucking necessary as a public service to the people who are actually still bothering to listen to your retarded ass Brad Surrenders? tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-05-09:2827019:Topic:14837 2009-05-09T21:48:15.564Z ilikepies Moving onto Remote Viewing<br /> As there's always been controversy with channeling in many forms, I've decided to start new pursuits in Remote viewing as it works in an opposite nature and has known to be far more accurate than channeling as imagination can get in the ...<br /> <br /> <br /> anyone wanna post the rest of this discussion here? damn I wish I would just be allowed to have an account on SOE and not even say anything so I can at least read this shit but oh well we all know you can't just be a silent member&hellip; Moving onto Remote Viewing<br /> As there's always been controversy with channeling in many forms, I've decided to start new pursuits in Remote viewing as it works in an opposite nature and has known to be far more accurate than channeling as imagination can get in the ...<br /> <br /> <br /> anyone wanna post the rest of this discussion here? damn I wish I would just be allowed to have an account on SOE and not even say anything so I can at least read this shit but oh well we all know you can't just be a silent member if you have bad thoughts about the leader to be found elsewhere your not allowed in.<br /> <br /> It seems though that Brad could be essentially giving up on channeling, this is something I'd very much like to discuss seen as how there were so many times when people saying the kind of stuff he's now essentially admitting led to them being banned. There's also the way he would use his channeling to back himself up or get chicks or make excuses for himself and so on. I think it was put best by Clinton in that one thread in a way. If Brad can so easily admit that its a possibility that his "imagination" gets in the way WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING CHANNELING IN THE FIRST PLACE.<br /> <br /> It's just unfathomable how godamn irresponsible this douchebag is, precisely the reason he needs to be stopped from taking up any kind of mantle as a guide or teacher to ANYBODY. I mean how fucking simple minded is this guy he thinks he can just do all that crazy channeling all confident and shit saying shit like "oh blossom goodchilds not as trustworthy as me I know everything about my channeled beings" fucking deleting comments from people that say they dont believe its legitimate then with a few posts by a few people he panics likes this and tries to make all these excuses..its just ridiculous, This guy just DOESN'T FUCKING GET IT. I seriously think Brad should see a doctor or something so he can be tested for autism or mild retardation and I'm not even joking about that like I usually do, I just can't fathom how someones mind can be so douchebaggy and retarded like this its just insane<br /> <br /> Anyway thats just me speaking on that first line I saw so if someone who has a sleeper account wants to post what hes saying it'd be much appreciated<br /> <br /> P.S. Dear evil SOE administrators, can we make a deal to allow me to have an account there if I promise to keep my mouth shut at all times, I'll even sign a contract or some shit saying that If i make one posting, even if its just a fucking anime music video or something then I can be banned immediately, It would just be easier for me if I could view your bullshit directly, thank you and Namastoriaeleh Brad sucks so hard tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-05-05:2827019:Topic:14014 2009-05-05T18:53:30.715Z ilikepies The Idea of Proving the Intangible<br /> "Throughout our reality, we have always had the idea of working to prove everything that we come across with the mindset of physical proof. This has been a motive that has gone back centuries past. The feeling that nothing can truly exist unless it..."<br /> <br /> I'm not a member so I can't see any more than that so does anyone here wanna post a screen shot of this discussion? I thought it sounded like some serious grade a brad bullshit where he talks about how nothing c&hellip; The Idea of Proving the Intangible<br /> "Throughout our reality, we have always had the idea of working to prove everything that we come across with the mindset of physical proof. This has been a motive that has gone back centuries past. The feeling that nothing can truly exist unless it..."<br /> <br /> I'm not a member so I can't see any more than that so does anyone here wanna post a screen shot of this discussion? I thought it sounded like some serious grade a brad bullshit where he talks about how nothing can be proven and then goes and tells people they should believe every bullshit thing he says just because it makes them feel happy or some shit like that. These are the kinds of discussions that make me reallly wish Tony wasn't a snivelling little nazi so I could show Brad how much sexier my brain is than his by replying to loads of bullshit like this Brad channels a gay puerto rican alien or something tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-04-30:2827019:Topic:13388 2009-04-30T04:05:58.805Z ilikepies check out the voggoth channeling....god he really sucks at this<br /> <br /> I can listen to it on the front page player thing even though I dont have an account so maybe someone else can post a link to listen to it or something<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> god he sucks at this check out the voggoth channeling....god he really sucks at this<br /> <br /> I can listen to it on the front page player thing even though I dont have an account so maybe someone else can post a link to listen to it or something<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> god he sucks at this