8 Jun 19
Reply by DeusEx
ilikepies

"Sounds like someone is just pissy that Blossom canceled the interview."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 18 to He just dosent fucking get it

8 Jun 19
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Umm. Is it just me or did Adronis state that tranceman was the first to call Obama..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 16 to Stop the press: Adronis says Obama is not a US Citizen

3 Jun 17
Reply by Jesus Cries
DeusEx

"That's how to roll."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 15 to Brad is not the only one to get duped by Internet chats

2 Jun 15
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

""3D!" "4D!" "5D!" "6D!" "7D!" "Go Astral!" "By your powers combined, I am Captai..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 10 to SOE gets new "theme song" - Celtic Women just weren't cutting it anymore

6 Jun 10
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"The SOSOE Theme Song is officially "Woo Hah!! Got You All in Check" by Busta Rhymes."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 10 to SOE gets new "theme song" - Celtic Women just weren't cutting it anymore

6 Jun 10
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Tell me Brad's not the leader of that site. FFS, he's unilaterally choosing the gr..."

6 Jun 10
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"What's the draw? I don't get it."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 10 to Study: Megachurch attenders tend to be younger...volunteer less and give less money than other churchgoers.

4 Jun 10
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Why do some SOEers think promoting environmentalism is bad? a) "Teh illuminatiums ..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 10 to Besimi's regurgitation reveals the truth - SOE is part of the Illuminati conspiracy

6 Jun 10
Reply by LeavingSOE
ParadigmShift

""Oh and feel free to invade canada, I'd like to get raped by some hot army chicks"..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 10 to GE Smart Grid

13 Jun 10
Reply by DeusEx

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service