Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

LeavingSOE

LeavingSOE's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity
DeusEx

"Hey Clinton, how's that photography/videography gig working out for ya? I remember..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 10 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
Stephen Bates

"Forget aliens! The people on that flight are actually lost on a mysterious island ..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 10 to Just in case you thought SOE were the only really crazy assholes out there

4 Jun 10
Reply by LeavingSOE
DeusEx

"Fucking hell, that's expensive! I'll take my $20 to the tarot card reader at the f..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 8 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
ParadigmShift

"It all sounds well and good in theory, but I'm not looking forward to the energy e..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 8 to GE Smart Grid

13 Jun 10
Reply by DeusEx
Stephen Bates

"Thanks for the post! I'll definitely have to set aside some time to watch this."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 8 to The Home Project

3 Jun 8
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Hey Pies, his wiki bio does in fact mention having gone to high school in Victoria..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 6 to Boy chosen by Dalai Lama turns back on Buddhist order

3 Jun 6
Reply by LeavingSOE
DeusEx

"Very interesting read. Thanks for posting!"

LeavingSOE replied Jun 6 to Boy chosen by Dalai Lama turns back on Buddhist order

3 Jun 6
Reply by LeavingSOE
DeusEx

"Wait, what? Let me see if I understood this correctly. 01. Woman found naked outs..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 5 to Witch who flew naked in a winnowing basket to kill relative gets suspended sentence - LOL WUT?

3 Jun 8
Reply by Tab
DeusEx

"In response to the specific example of "chi" and "energy flow", there are scientif..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 3 to Blossom's May 31st Channeling including funny replies from SOE

18 Jun 5
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"ZOMG her ETs say "IS-NESS" and took it to a whole 'notha level with saying our rea..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 2 to Blossom's May 31st Channeling including funny replies from SOE

18 Jun 5
Reply by DeusEx

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service