Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

LeavingSOE

LeavingSOE's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity
ilikepies

"Nice remake! I'm also with you on the complete lack of shock. To be honest, I was ..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 28 to go to hell brad, seriously

39 Jul 10
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Here's the screen grab. PS, love the predicted Brad response. Here are some sli..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 25 to Bait and Switch - Adronis now forcing donations for channeling sessions

20 Jun 26
Reply by Stephen Bates
DeusEx

"Brad Johnson Had a massive conception of creating my next book based on 30 days wo..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 25 to Bait and Switch - Adronis now forcing donations for channeling sessions

20 Jun 26
Reply by Stephen Bates
DeusEx

"LOL! Spot on, Krystal! "

LeavingSOE replied Jun 25 to Brad's (newest) twitter account

3 Jun 25
Reply by LeavingSOE
DeusEx

"Con artist."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 24 to Bait and Switch - Adronis now forcing donations for channeling sessions

20 Jun 26
Reply by Stephen Bates
DeusEx

"I'm only going to eat all-natural organically-grown foods from here on out, becaus..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 24 to Adronis on Organic Food - As Brad pounds another McRib

3 Jun 26
Reply by Twilight_Child
james_uk

"LOL! I'm reminded of our original avatar for this site. :P "

LeavingSOE replied Jun 24 to Brad advertises his channeling classes on a site that nobody outside of victoria cares about.

19 Jun 24
Reply by Ben
DeusEx

"Brad now has 10 "followers" for his new Twitter cult. Congrats, Brad. That's alrea..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 24 to Brad's (newest) twitter account

3 Jun 25
Reply by LeavingSOE
james_uk

"1. Hilarious find, James. I LOVE that he's a product on "UsedVictoria"... at least..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 22 to Brad prepares for mating season as he seeks his next soul mate erm possession

8 Jun 28
Reply by LeavingSOE
DeusEx

"Oh, Jesus. Someone make damned sure this is a Brad Johnson FAIL before he gets a h..."

LeavingSOE replied Jun 19 to Everyone's worst nightmare is coming true - Won't someone think of the children?

5 Jun 19
Reply by Tab

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service