Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Linda

Linda's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity
DeusEx

"weirdo ;-) luv you 2... "

Linda replied May 24 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"HAHAHAHA of course you where pissed and I totally understand why... I just want yo..."

Linda replied May 24 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
Ben

"not only did she die from breast cancer, but she suffered greatly... there was no ..."

Linda replied May 24 to Dutch "Medium" put on probation for her role in actress' death

4 May 24
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Well dang... I almost spilled my coffee reading that LOL... TY Deus and Para ;-) ...."

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"awwwwwwwwwww did he let his emotions talk, James?? LMAO... that's what you get whe..."

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"((((((((((Clinton)))))))))) lessons like these hurt, but they are also the once yo..."

Linda replied May 23 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Alright... now we can talk again... I just DONT want anything to do with that whin..."

Linda replied May 23 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"OK, I'm already sorry for getting so mad and posting what I did, but I'm not going..."

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"man, your acting like a spoilled brat !! "i wont help anyone anymore" waaaaaa boeh..."

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"** standing ovation for Jesus ** that was just PERFECT "

Linda replied May 21 to Kerry wants to go back to the UK

40 May 24
Reply by PrincessHeart

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service