Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

james_uk

james_uk's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity
james_uk

"***Archive comparison of ps3-unlimited.com added on bullet point 3 and a minor cor..."

james_uk replied Jun 21 to The Honest PC Expert Re-Instated?

4 Jun 21
Reply by DeusEx
Twilight_Child

"Wait for it.................. Really Brad in regards to the above video perha..."

james_uk replied Jun 20 to Are you ready to laugh? Adronis from Sirius on Staying Grounded

7 Jun 22
Reply by james_uk
DeusEx

"Oh Brad..... Well you have to start on them at a young age right Brad? You cant fu..."

james_uk replied Jun 19 to Everyone's worst nightmare is coming true - Won't someone think of the children?

5 Jun 19
Reply by Tab
ilikepies

"And Brad is clearly without the shadow of a doubt making blatent attempts to put d..."

james_uk replied Jun 18 to He just dosent fucking get it

8 Jun 19
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Nice find. The moment Brad goes commercial and wants to make money from his site (..."

james_uk replied Jun 15 to Free private readings from Adronis or How to get another soulmate starring Brad Johnson

8 Jun 29
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"You can really tell that his long line of failures over the months/years have real..."

james_uk replied Jun 14 to Brad Johnson - Acceleration Revealed

6 Jun 15
Reply by DeusEx
Stephen Bates

"Man thats fucking disturbing to say the least. It eludes me as to why these people..."

james_uk replied Jun 10 to Just in case you thought SOE were the only really crazy assholes out there

4 Jun 10
Reply by LeavingSOE
DeusEx

"Oh Clinton I thought you were above this now. How fucking stupid of me. Oh well li..."

james_uk replied Jun 10 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Christ all mighty 150$ for nothing more than a scientifically unproven fantasy gam..."

james_uk replied Jun 9 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx
DeusEx

"Clinton I hope you see this. If you truly want to cut your ties to SOE then you ne..."

james_uk replied Jun 2 to New meditation group starring Brad Johnson, John Jones (LOLWTF), and Clinton???

63 Jun 11
Reply by DeusEx

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service