Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

If you go to SOE you will see that Brad has posted Adronis's take on the death of Michael jackson, confirming with his Adronis future abilities that he was indeed murdered by the CIA to silence his lightworker powers.... so somebody posts a youtube video saying this and suddenly adronis is confirming it..a youtube video with no references, no sources, no evidence, all hearsay ONE DAY after we ever found out he died....

Fuck you to hell Brad, we know what this is, hell I guess your doing the same thing all the news networks and internet sites are doing, your latching onto the death, you love that hes dead Brad YOU LOVE IT. It's a big event, a big celebrity who died and now you can make up conspiracy theories about how he was killed by robot aliens and I bet your gonna try your hardest to be right smack dab in the middle of this new big "viral craze" pimping your half assed pathetically obvious "channeling" for cash

You are going to latch onto his death, the attention people pay to his death, and you are gonna milk it like CRAZY. Fuck yourself to hell to brad

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhh FUCK YOU! LOL

Stephen Bates said:
Seriously, I read the posts of the people in this group, and its just like SOE......so sad, and it makes me so angry I want to find a way to shut these places down.

DeusEx said:
LOL! Huber had to find some way to work the NESARA angle back in huh? :P Let me guess, since Michael Jackson was going broke and reportedly on the verge of bankruptcy he was a proponent of NESARA? Did he rewrite the "We are World" lyrics too?

NE-SA-RA now
NE-SA-RA someday soon
We are the ones who want a brighter day
So let's start taking
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

Stephen Bates said:
Haha Mark Huber's cult groupies are also claiming that Michael Jackson was going to be talking about NESARA so he was killed.

DeusEx said:
Wow, I'm really shocked. I had joked that some members of SOE would claim Michael Jackson was a lightworker posthumously, but did not suspect that Brad would stoop so low to prey off the death to advance himself. I'm really sickened by this new turn of Brad. He's used channeling to support anything he's ever said, (try to) get women, hustle people out of money and now this...yet another example of how sick and depraved he is.

Reply to This

Anyone noticed Brad took the Adronis on Michael Jackson video down?

Reply to This

I call YouTube Illuminati conspiracy

Ben said:

Reply to This

came to his senses and realized it was a major douche move?.....

nah Illuminati conspiracy!

Ben said:

Reply to This

The reason why Brad took it down is that Michael Jackson does'nt make Brad money................

Reply to This

wonder if it has something to do with simones latest comment on the billy mays adronis channeling...if brad starts to think maybe people are on to him and hes starting to look bad he will cut and run and ignore all the time

Reply to This

Anyone manage to save a copy? Might be useful :P

Reply to This

how fucking ridiculous is it that HES STILL CHARGING MONEY for adronis after a debacle where he has to take something down, ADRONIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL KNOWING AND FROM THE FUTURE. If he's legitimate and not A PRODUCT OF A RETARDS IMAGINATION, then you can't just decide somethings wrong cause its unpopular, no, but of course its all wrong, its all bullshit, it all comes from brads head and he knows it, now he sees his whole michael jackson thing is backfiring so he'll pretend it dosent exist, maybe he'll say "oh i was just so excited about the micahel jackson event that I accidentally did thought form that one time but dont worry you should still give me forced donations for adronis's information"

Go to hell and die brad, die slowly and horribly, you are one of the most deplorable beings on the planet, congratulations

Reply to This

Followup comments to the Adronis channeling about Billy Mays:

Reply to This

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/russias-fsb-reports-pop...

The madness continues:

The CIA leik t0tally d1d it!. Even though I leik have no f0rmal evidence you must leik t0tally beleeeve me!111one!1eleven.

Reply to This

Michael Jackson in Dreamtime by Magenta Pixie

Now Magenta Pixie joins the MJ bandwagon. Shameless.

Reply to This

I had a dream last night where a young 30 year old african american version of Billy mays was happily selling his new product, OXY CLEAN:HEAVEN, the all purpose cleaner for all 8th dimensional counter tops in the afterlife

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service