Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I would just like to let everyone know that Society's Satan has been banned for threatening to kill members of our site. I think we gave him enough slack to share his disinformation, despite our rule against it. In making a death threat, he's violated United States law and the Ning Terms of Service. Here's a screenshot of the post that instigated the ban. The threat is in the beginning of the second paragraph.

And here are the emails that he sent from his alts after they were banned.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok Tony see u next time bro.

And I'm glad you liked my little 'Druanna's arse is ginormous' troll. The fact of you mentioning it on several occasions has done nothing but make it more successful; I sincerely thank you for that.

So again you come here to argue some minute details and punctuation in the case this time of a nutcase little quack which was barely a bleep on the radar for either of our tribes. Defending your actions, quoting, referring to prior posts, trying to prove you were just the best little admin there ever was...lol.

I guess you must be under the impression that all these little righteous fury bannings will add up and counteract the fact that you, to this day, refuse to acknowledge the wrongdoing of our dearest Jewawan. You prefer to not even speak in disapproval, as a human being in your position would, of his obvious charlatanism. Just ambiguous ignorance and a very weighted "no comment".

Well I'm afraid the bottom line is until you speak your true mind you are as responsible as he is for what has gone on and what there is to come.

See you next time you come here to argue about some unimportant bullshit.

Namaste

Reply to This

Thanks for finding the screenshot and proving my point. You could have banned him right then and there by your own rules. You gave him more slack than any of your other SOSOE-related bans which begs the question of whether or not that was because he was insulting SOSOE to a higher degree than SOE. Or maybe you were just practicing "unconditional love" that day.

Also, those "..."s in the quoted text are actually pretty damned important. But sorry, I'm thinking with my left-brain again.

On a side note, LOL @ your parroting whatever insults are hurled at you. Love and light in all its glory. I'll take the Christians at least pretending to turn the other cheek than your fucked up belief system that lets you just make the rules up as you go.

Tony said:
How can you not read it as such? it is there in front of you in black and white...here let me repeat it ""I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda."
so for you to state, i dont read this as ","Tony left it up because Funin Sun/Pierre is speaking out against SOSOE." is rediculous. Here word for word;
- statement deux (Tony ....allowing... his shit.......speaking out aginst sosoe...)
- your words (Tony.....left it up... funinsun....speaking out aginst SOSOE...)

its nearly word for word.

As for your last statement, again the usual rhetoric, but again easily disproven...the only comment i made (where brad and funinsun are in a thread) was in the thread where Brad stated his action. Here is your own proof and thanks for keeping it ; http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/brad-continues...

So again a backfired attempt at attacking me, maybe you should have a go at my bum instead? as for the ban, well he had already been banned (as Pierre). In fact quite funny looking back how sosoe thought he was a troll sent over from soe, he was banned at soe and probably had nowhere else to go. But i guess the temptation for attacking him as a troll was just to great a temptation, that is why this site is getting more rediculous by the day that even attacks on bums and suspected trolls is getting the upper hand.

LeavingSOE said:
@Tony

The exact quote that brought you out from under the bridge:

"I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda."

I didn't read this as,"Tony left it up because Funin Sun/Pierre is speaking out against SOSOE." I think you're the one making assumptions here. I actually saw you and Brad both post along side Funin Sun in threads that was aimed at SOSOE - a thread where Funin Sun commented violently about SOSOE members (that includes both you and Brad, by the way). So either a) you don't read the other comments when you post in a thread or b) you didn't see a problem with Funin Sun's comments. Too bad we didn't get a screencap of that thread. Now that you've banned Funin Sun, the evidence is scrubbed away, and you can rewrite history however you see fit.

Don't get me wrong, I think Funin Sun/Pierre has no business being online unsupervised and a ban was in order. I just find it interesting that you waited on the ban until somewhere here pointed it out instead of after you (more likely than not) saw his comments in the thread you responded to.

C'est la vie.

Tony said:
Not the content PS, but the statement made by Deusx that it was purely left there as it attacked sosoe and fitted our agenda. This statement ofcourse fitted his agenda to blacken soe whenever possible. Where i have stated and proven that we don't check every post made nor do we intend to do so.

ParadigmShift said:
I just thought I'd point out to you that you're arguing over the content of a thread started by Pierre.

Reply to This

Running with your tail between your legs as usual then, Tony? You are still harping on about a sentence that you are incapable of understanding. Perhaps you need to dust off some English books. Do not attempt to invalidate the work SOSOE has done or what I have done using one sentence. You see, we have debunked Brad many times and proved our point on numerous occasions. The same applies to you and your actions or in actuality, lack of action. If you want a good example of rhetoric, just look at your man Brad's post where you agreed "A-Z". Until next time.

P.S. - If you want to come on here and act macho, make your own post instead of derailing others.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service