Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I would just like to let everyone know that Society's Satan has been banned for threatening to kill members of our site. I think we gave him enough slack to share his disinformation, despite our rule against it. In making a death threat, he's violated United States law and the Ning Terms of Service. Here's a screenshot of the post that instigated the ban. The threat is in the beginning of the second paragraph.

And here are the emails that he sent from his alts after they were banned.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*sigh* Tony, YOU are still avoiding the issue. YOU fucked up and didn't perform your duty as SOE "Admin Coordinator". If I wanted to hide the truth that Pierre put anti-SOE text, I could have just skipped that post entirely or do something more underhanded like you and your boy Brad are used to. Admit your fucking failure. This post mostly concerned SOSOE, do some math for me and work out the percentage of the post that concerns SOSOE and SOE. Is Brad going to give you an extra scooby snack for trying to shift focus from his posts? I'm amazed you haven't responded to any of them, but then again you would just make excuses for his behavior.

Tony said:
*sigh* Deux, stil avoiding the issue. You clearly stated "I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda"

Clearly amied at steering your members focus in one direction. By you own admition the thread contained sosoe & soe attacks (jabs in your terminology, which fits your agenda). So no "his shit isnt being allowed to continue because it fits our agenda", once again proof that we are not fixated on all posts. But i can clearly see your temptation to steer and misguide when it fits yours.

DeusEx said:
Tony, I read the entire post by Pierre and noticed the SOE part which made it even funnier that you left it up there. It is not my place to point out such things to you. You would prefer to turn things on me rather than admit your failure to properly perform your duties as a moderator. Not only was his post full of lies and other disinfo about SOSOE but it also had a few jabs at SOE. I chose to focus on the SOSOE portion as the majority of what was written is about SOSOE. I will continue to put posts here that interest SOSOE members, but no thank you I won't do your work for you.

Tony said:
dont skip the point pointed out to you Deux. The thread clearly attacked both sosoe and soe yet you chose to focus on the one aspect., no need for your ? the person clearly has issues with himself.

As for posts here and at soe, i dont look at a fraction of the posts. If any are of that great importance then put a link here for me to find the ones you think are pressing enough to be replied to. The reason for this quick response is because i forgot to point out the post made by horn against whateverhisname is which was full of aggrevated personal attacks. That post to was left alone, unless complaints come in then 99% of posts go unchecked and unadmined. As for the thread you pointed out (and his others), they will be removed when the member is banned.

DeusEx said:
Instead of making your little jabs that we here at SOSOE are "fixated with" SOE member posts, understand that we in fact care and have more compassion than you or any of the others do. So how about replying back to one of those posts on SOE about SOSOE and giving us some love (credit) for helping point out a dangerous user and one that did indeed deserved to be banned?

Tony said:
haha Deux, speak of "pick and chose" as you so wronly pointed out in the past. Then how about the following passage in the thread you quoted "Now I’m not saying the SOE would pass that same test... actually, one was done at the beginning of it and failed, it was at a horrifying level then… now I don’t know what to think. I love the love and spirituality of the place, but not the run by manipulation. We can start one that can speak of love, spirituality, and societal truth. In fact, I have, and if you want it, msg me"

Clearly an attack on soe itsself, but as pointed out to you time and time again...."we are not fixated with all that is shared between members as you guys are. Not all posts are read or scrutinized, only those on the main page (at the time of login) or pointed out by members via mail. It's an information site sharing information spanning many areas of interest. But thanks for pointing this one out, this member had been banned under a different name and will again be banned. To add to the reasons for banning him will be the threats he posted here. All in all a member which no ning site would like to have as a member apart from his own ning site

DeusEx said:
I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda. :

Reply to This

I just thought I'd point out to you that you're arguing over the content of a thread started by Pierre.

Reply to This

LOL, yeah that's the funniest part but Tony likes to brow beat things to distract from the real issues at hand.

ParadigmShift said:
I just thought I'd point out to you that you're arguing over the content of a thread started by Pierre.

Reply to This

nice try but it wont work Deusx except for the members here. We are not fixated with posts, information is shared. You were clearly PWND as you like to say here. No, the admins did not leave it up because it fitted our agenda by being an attack on sosoe, nor are the admins responsible for examining every post. They are there to welcome people and help them navigate the network to find the information they are looking for. Your resorting to swearing and insults shows your frustration at fucking up with another useless attempt to manipulate a post to fit your agenda. Your underhanded attempt backfired. here as final proof is a mail from pierre (sunin fun) posted well before the other posts where he tried to post an attack made bij himself as pierre here at sosoe. As can be seen from my initial mail to him he tried to post an attack on sosoe at soe and stated that he agreed with Pierre. I made it clear to him that such attacks (even if aimed at a hate site) are not tolerated. He had the bad luck that when i logged in his post was on the main page. So despite our "elusive agenda" an attack on sosoe was not allowed to remain. Once again proof of our "non fixation" on posts or their content.

DeusEx said:
LOL, yeah that's the funniest part but Tony likes to brow beat things to distract from the real issues at hand.

ParadigmShift said:

Reply to This

Not the content PS, but the statement made by Deusx that it was purely left there as it attacked sosoe and fitted our agenda. This statement ofcourse fitted his agenda to blacken soe whenever possible. Where i have stated and proven that we don't check every post made nor do we intend to do so.

ParadigmShift said:

Reply to This

@Tony

The exact quote that brought you out from under the bridge:

"I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda."

I didn't read this as,"Tony left it up because Funin Sun/Pierre is speaking out against SOSOE." I think you're the one making assumptions here. I actually saw you and Brad both post along side Funin Sun in threads that was aimed at SOSOE - a thread where Funin Sun commented violently about SOSOE members (that includes both you and Brad, by the way). So either a) you don't read the other comments when you post in a thread or b) you didn't see a problem with Funin Sun's comments. Too bad we didn't get a screencap of that thread. Now that you've banned Funin Sun, the evidence is scrubbed away, and you can rewrite history however you see fit.

Don't get me wrong, I think Funin Sun/Pierre has no business being online unsupervised and a ban was in order. I just find it interesting that you waited on the ban until somewhere here pointed it out instead of after you (more likely than not) saw his comments in the thread you responded to.

C'est la vie.

Tony said:
Not the content PS, but the statement made by Deusx that it was purely left there as it attacked sosoe and fitted our agenda. This statement ofcourse fitted his agenda to blacken soe whenever possible. Where i have stated and proven that we don't check every post made nor do we intend to do so.

ParadigmShift said:

Reply to This

Tony, I swear not because I am frustrated but because it's just how I talk. Nice try though. You little character assassination attempt has failed, once again I might add. I have not attempted to mislead anyone here and you can clearly see the post in it's entirety. The majority, you do understand the word, is against SOSOE. My agenda is to document the truth and present it to the people of SOSOE. Your agenda is to yourself as the SOE "Admin Coordinator" and to cover up for Brad. I don't manipulate things but you know a lot about doing that,,,just look at your record on NSI, SOE, and here. You assert that you are not "fixated" with the post on SOE and I will agree with you with that. You don't do your job as the "Admin Coordinator". You allowed women to be taken advantage of, people to be manipulated and scammed for money, banned SOSOE users that did no wrong, and you lied to SOE and SOSOE members. Your trying to create some sort of agenda other than what I mentioned above and attempt to tarnish my character shows how ridiculous you have become. Your refuse to acknowledge your failures but are quick to try to create faults with others such as myself or James. Now since you don't swear, should I take it that you got frustrated by the comment James made which caused you to call him an asshole? Maybe next time you'll think before trying to attack one of us so you don't look like more of an asshole than you already are. BTW, we know why you agree with Brad on getting SOSOE shut down. We've shown you for what you truly are.

Tony said:
nice try but it wont work Deusx except for the members here. We are not fixated with posts, information is shared. You were clearly PWND as you like to say here. No, the admins did not leave it up because it fitted our agenda by being an attack on sosoe, nor are the admins responsible for examining every post. They are there to welcome people and help them navigate the network to find the information they are looking for. Your resorting to swearing and insults shows your frustration at fucking up with another useless attempt to manipulate a post to fit your agenda. Your underhanded attempt backfired. here as final proof is a mail from pierre (sunin fun) posted well before the other posts where he tried to post an attack made bij himself as pierre here at sosoe. As can be seen from my initial mail to him he tried to post an attack on sosoe at soe and stated that he agreed with Pierre. I made it clear to him that such attacks (even if aimed at a hate site) are not tolerated. He had the bad luck that when i logged in his post was on the main page. So despite our "elusive agenda" an attack on sosoe was not allowed to remain. Once again proof of our "non fixation" on posts or their content.

DeusEx said:

ParadigmShift said:

Reply to This

Yes, the content. Deus said pierre's post was left there by you because it contained attacks against SOSOE. You are arguing that by pointing out that his post also contained an attack on SOE.

Apparently you're trying to make the ever-so-convenient point that you don't read every post on SOE, which is funny since every single post from an SOSOE member on SOE tends to be instantly read and deleted/banned within a few minutes at most. But then again I suppose that so long as you're in the position to benefit from it, you'll entertain the idea of "coincidence" on this one.

Maybe the reason you're dragging this out for so long is that you see it as an opportunity to make a case in your favor as an admin. I mean it would make sense after failing to make a case by defending Brad, or explaining how SOSOE members are mysteriously and yet again, conveniently banned. Then all that is left is the impotent "administrative coordinator" scratching his innocent little head. Then we're supposed to believe that besimi or indigobliss are the ones hawking this site, banning people like linda, choshu, whoever else you used this excuse on, without accountability.

Maybe this is why it's more appealing to run around in a stalemate where you pretend to have a serious discussion about just exactly what a complete psychopath was trying to say in his deranged rant.

Reply to This

haha Deux trying everything you can to avoid the cockup you made by drowning the thread in the usual sosoe bullshit rhetoric.

- The Initial statement which i commented on was you pointing out that the thread was left there becasue if fitted the soe agenda, you were clearly proven wrong

- as this account hasnt been deleted the record shows that i stated whenever an sosoe member started to swear and become insulting in a thread then so would i from that moment on. James first used the term, i just mirrored it back at him as i stated i would. I even recall pies actually complementing me on the fact that i resorted to such tactics.

- as regards duty as soe admin, wrong as usual. reread what i posted (obviously you clearly don't).

- As for the rest of the bullshit in your reply, the usual rhetoric. As i see you standing there jumping up and down stamping your feet, clenched fists, tears running down your cheeks, teeth gritting and shaking wildly like a little kid throwing a tantrum after being caught out and unable to get his way. Your statement was completely false and intendingly misleading yet easily disproven.

- until your next cock-up......or maybe not.... the level of the attacks is pathetic, to put it bluntly sosoe is just not important, i see you guys even have to resort to the size of someones ass to get your daily fix for something to piss on...

DeusEx said:
Tony, I swear not because I am frustrated but because it's just how I talk. Nice try though. You little character assassination attempt has failed, once again I might add. I have not attempted to mislead anyone here and you can clearly see the post in it's entirety. The majority, you do understand the word, is against SOSOE. My agenda is to document the truth and present it to the people of SOSOE. Your agenda is to yourself as the SOE "Admin Coordinator" and to cover up for Brad. I don't manipulate things but you know a lot about doing that,,,just look at your record on NSI, SOE, and here. You assert that you are not "fixated" with the post on SOE and I will agree with you with that. You don't do your job as the "Admin Coordinator". You allowed women to be taken advantage of, people to be manipulated and scammed for money, banned SOSOE users that did no wrong, and you lied to SOE and SOSOE members. Your trying to create some sort of agenda other than what I mentioned above and attempt to tarnish my character shows how ridiculous you have become. Your refuse to acknowledge your failures but are quick to try to create faults with others such as myself or James. Now since you don't swear, should I take it that you got frustrated by the comment James made which caused you to call him an asshole? Maybe next time you'll think before trying to attack one of us so you don't look like more of an asshole than you already are. BTW, we know why you agree with Brad on getting SOSOE shut down. We've shown you for what you truly are.

Tony said:

DeusEx said:

ParadigmShift said:

Reply to This

How can you not read it as such? it is there in front of you in black and white...here let me repeat it ""I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda."

so for you to state, i dont read this as ","Tony left it up because Funin Sun/Pierre is speaking out against SOSOE."
is rediculous. Here word for word;
- statement deux (Tony ....allowing... his shit.......speaking out aginst sosoe...)
- your words (Tony.....left it up... funinsun....speaking out aginst SOSOE...)

its nearly word for word.

As for your last statement, again the usual rhetoric, but again easily disproven...the only comment i made (where brad and funinsun are in a thread) was in the thread where Brad stated his action. Here is your own proof and thanks for keeping it ; http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/brad-continues...

So again a backfired attempt at attacking me, maybe you should have a go at my bum instead? as for the ban, well he had already been banned (as Pierre). In fact quite funny looking back how sosoe thought he was a troll sent over from soe, he was banned at soe and probably had nowhere else to go. But i guess the temptation for attacking him as a troll was just to great a temptation, that is why this site is getting more rediculous by the day that even attacks on bums and suspected trolls is getting the upper hand.

LeavingSOE said:
@Tony

The exact quote that brought you out from under the bridge:

"I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda."

I didn't read this as,"Tony left it up because Funin Sun/Pierre is speaking out against SOSOE." I think you're the one making assumptions here. I actually saw you and Brad both post along side Funin Sun in threads that was aimed at SOSOE - a thread where Funin Sun commented violently about SOSOE members (that includes both you and Brad, by the way). So either a) you don't read the other comments when you post in a thread or b) you didn't see a problem with Funin Sun's comments. Too bad we didn't get a screencap of that thread. Now that you've banned Funin Sun, the evidence is scrubbed away, and you can rewrite history however you see fit.

Don't get me wrong, I think Funin Sun/Pierre has no business being online unsupervised and a ban was in order. I just find it interesting that you waited on the ban until somewhere here pointed it out instead of after you (more likely than not) saw his comments in the thread you responded to.

C'est la vie.

Tony said:

ParadigmShift said:

Reply to This

well before the usual 5-10 members come up with more of the usual rhetoric i take my leave. And guys stick to the topic, my "jump-in" was at the bullshit statement copied and pasted.

as usual this thread will also get lost in the bums, trolls, thickness of arms, voice misalignment with video, mc donalds meals and other grasping for topics threads but if i see one worthy of response count on me to do so.

Reply to This

Tony said:
w And guys stick to the topic...

Did you forget you're not in SOE anymore? Blow it out your "arse".

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service