Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I would just like to let everyone know that Society's Satan has been banned for threatening to kill members of our site. I think we gave him enough slack to share his disinformation, despite our rule against it. In making a death threat, he's violated United States law and the Ning Terms of Service. Here's a screenshot of the post that instigated the ban. The threat is in the beginning of the second paragraph.

And here are the emails that he sent from his alts after they were banned.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pierre's hurt and ranting on SOE. What a tool.

Reply to This

ROFL WHY PIERRE, WHY!?!? Cut and run with your tail between your legs so soon? I mean in your brief time here you've managed to illustrate at least 3 things I'm sure...

1-You are a dumb little space wizard quack of the most vile and delusional sort, with no conscience, discernment or sliver of true imagination
2-You are an incredibly weak troll
3-Umm...nvm I got nothing

Thanks for coming out tho u gave it a shot.

Reply to This

Updated to include emails Pierre sent me after realizing he was banned.

Reply to This

oh noes turns out pierre was ingeniously playing the role of a crazy person to test us....or something...

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/please-read-this-lesson

Reply to This

Here's a screencap of the post and his followup:

Keep talking Pierre, nobody fucking cares about you on SOE either. You've demonstrated how much of an asshole you truly are. I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda.

ilikepies said:
oh noes turns out pierre was ingeniously playing the role of a crazy person to test us....or something...

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/please-read-this-lesson

Reply to This

Yanno,

I'm pretty sure if the lapdogs of SOE would come here and talk to us Adult to Adult instead of pretending to be an "angry child" or some half crazed Arsehat (ZOMG I said ARSE. OH NOES quick ban me) and drop the bullshit they'd find out the truth. "Testing" us is bullshit and only makes things worse.

A simple letter of "Yo, Sup? I don't understand your poi" would probably go a lot better then" *Gasp* ZOMG they have a different paradigm it is not the truth IT IS NOT THE WAY. Must go and defend the utter bs of brad and cause more trouble so I may be praised as a warrior of light and get a cookie and sacred pat on head"

blarg but yeah anyways must run to work.

TGIF

Choshu

Reply to This

Ya Pierre sure taught us an important life lesson:

Ignorant assholes should only be tolerated so long.

Maybe we should repost the numerous attempts we made at dialoging with him? Nah...I think it's pretty clear that he's a brain dead space wizard that can barely string a sentence together, let alone confound us and show us a great life lesson through his offbeat means.

Reply to This

haha Deux, speak of "pick and chose" as you so wronly pointed out in the past. Then how about the following passage in the thread you quoted "Now I’m not saying the SOE would pass that same test... actually, one was done at the beginning of it and failed, it was at a horrifying level then… now I don’t know what to think. I love the love and spirituality of the place, but not the run by manipulation. We can start one that can speak of love, spirituality, and societal truth. In fact, I have, and if you want it, msg me"

Clearly an attack on soe itsself, but as pointed out to you time and time again...."we are not fixated with all that is shared between members as you guys are. Not all posts are read or scrutinized, only those on the main page (at the time of login) or pointed out by members via mail. It's an information site sharing information spanning many areas of interest. But thanks for pointing this one out, this member had been banned under a different name and will again be banned. To add to the reasons for banning him will be the threats he posted here. All in all a member which no ning site would like to have as a member apart from his own ning site

DeusEx said:
I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda. :

Reply to This

Instead of making your little jabs that we here at SOSOE are "fixated with" SOE member posts, understand that we in fact care and have more compassion than you or any of the others do. So how about replying back to one of those posts on SOE about SOSOE and giving us some love (credit) for helping point out a dangerous user and one that did indeed deserved to be banned?

Tony said:
haha Deux, speak of "pick and chose" as you so wronly pointed out in the past. Then how about the following passage in the thread you quoted "Now I’m not saying the SOE would pass that same test... actually, one was done at the beginning of it and failed, it was at a horrifying level then… now I don’t know what to think. I love the love and spirituality of the place, but not the run by manipulation. We can start one that can speak of love, spirituality, and societal truth. In fact, I have, and if you want it, msg me"

Clearly an attack on soe itsself, but as pointed out to you time and time again...."we are not fixated with all that is shared between members as you guys are. Not all posts are read or scrutinized, only those on the main page (at the time of login) or pointed out by members via mail. It's an information site sharing information spanning many areas of interest. But thanks for pointing this one out, this member had been banned under a different name and will again be banned. To add to the reasons for banning him will be the threats he posted here. All in all a member which no ning site would like to have as a member apart from his own ning site

DeusEx said:
I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda. :

Reply to This

dont skip the point pointed out to you Deux. The thread clearly attacked both sosoe and soe yet you chose to focus on the one aspect., no need for your ? the person clearly has issues with himself.

As for posts here and at soe, i dont look at a fraction of the posts. If any are of that great importance then put a link here for me to find the ones you think are pressing enough to be replied to. The reason for this quick response is because i forgot to point out the post made by horn against whateverhisname is which was full of aggrevated personal attacks. That post to was left alone, unless complaints come in then 99% of posts go unchecked and unadmined. As for the thread you pointed out (and his others), they will be removed when the member is banned so pointless posting in there. If i did some data mining i would probably have to reply to loads of posts on soe.

DeusEx said:
Instead of making your little jabs that we here at SOSOE are "fixated with" SOE member posts, understand that we in fact care and have more compassion than you or any of the others do. So how about replying back to one of those posts on SOE about SOSOE and giving us some love (credit) for helping point out a dangerous user and one that did indeed deserved to be banned?

Tony said:

DeusEx said:

Reply to This

Tony, I read the entire post by Pierre and noticed the SOE part which made it even funnier that you left it up there. It is not my place to point out such things to you. You would prefer to turn things on me rather than admit your failure to properly perform your duties as a moderator. Not only was his post full of lies and other disinfo about SOSOE but it also had a few jabs at SOE. I chose to focus on the SOSOE portion as the majority of what was written is about SOSOE. I will continue to put posts here that interest SOSOE members, but no thank you I won't do your work for you.

Tony said:
dont skip the point pointed out to you Deux. The thread clearly attacked both sosoe and soe yet you chose to focus on the one aspect., no need for your ? the person clearly has issues with himself.

As for posts here and at soe, i dont look at a fraction of the posts. If any are of that great importance then put a link here for me to find the ones you think are pressing enough to be replied to. The reason for this quick response is because i forgot to point out the post made by horn against whateverhisname is which was full of aggrevated personal attacks. That post to was left alone, unless complaints come in then 99% of posts go unchecked and unadmined. As for the thread you pointed out (and his others), they will be removed when the member is banned.

DeusEx said:

Tony said:

DeusEx said:

Reply to This

*sigh* Deux, stil avoiding the issue. You clearly stated "I'm amazed Tony and the other moderators are allowing his shit to continue but then again he's speaking out against SOSOE so it's good for Brad and their agenda"

Clearly amied at steering your members focus in one direction. By you own admition the thread contained sosoe & soe attacks (jabs in your terminology, which fits your agenda). So no "his shit isnt being allowed to continue because it fits our agenda", once again proof that we are not fixated on all posts. But i can clearly see your temptation to steer and misguide when it fits yours.

DeusEx said:
Tony, I read the entire post by Pierre and noticed the SOE part which made it even funnier that you left it up there. It is not my place to point out such things to you. You would prefer to turn things on me rather than admit your failure to properly perform your duties as a moderator. Not only was his post full of lies and other disinfo about SOSOE but it also had a few jabs at SOE. I chose to focus on the SOSOE portion as the majority of what was written is about SOSOE. I will continue to put posts here that interest SOSOE members, but no thank you I won't do your work for you.

Tony said:

As for posts here and at soe, i dont look at a fraction of the posts. If any are of that great importance then put a link here for me to find the ones you think are pressing enough to be replied to. The reason for this quick response is because i forgot to point out the post made by horn against whateverhisname is which was full of aggrevated personal attacks. That post to was left alone, unless complaints come in then 99% of posts go unchecked and unadmined. As for the thread you pointed out (and his others), they will be removed when the member is banned.

DeusEx said:

Tony said:

DeusEx said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service