SOEbot Mods Discussions - Saviors of Saviors of Earth 2009-08-06T19:53:35Z http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/group/soebotmods/forum/topic/list?feed=yes&xn_auth=no besimibot - Suggestions/Enhancements discussion tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-12:2827019:Topic:6748 2009-03-12T03:10:30.457Z DeusEx Have you seen new <a href="http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/xn/detail/u_12z3ur4953sjo">Besimi</a> weirdness and want besimibot upgraded? Post your suggested trigger word along with the Besimi comment or link to it and I'll get to it when I have time :) Have you seen new <a href="http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/xn/detail/u_12z3ur4953sjo">Besimi</a> weirdness and want besimibot upgraded? Post your suggested trigger word along with the Besimi comment or link to it and I'll get to it when I have time :) Suggestions/Enhancements tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-12:2827019:Topic:6747 2009-03-12T03:04:36.050Z DeusEx If you have suggestions to the core SOEbot functionality please add them here.<br /> <br /> <b>For bot specific enhancements, such as for besimibot, please use the bot specific discussion.</b> If you have suggestions to the core SOEbot functionality please add them here.<br /> <br /> <b>For bot specific enhancements, such as for besimibot, please use the bot specific discussion.</b> List of bots (Botname, Author, Status) tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-12:2827019:Topic:6746 2009-03-12T02:59:49.356Z DeusEx <table> <tr><th>Botname</th> <th>Author</th> <th>Status</th> </tr> <tr><td>besimi</td> <td>DeusEx</td> <td>Complete/Online</td> </tr> <tr><td>pierre</td> <td>Chaleb</td> <td>In Progress/Online</td> </tr> </table> <table> <tr><th>Botname</th> <th>Author</th> <th>Status</th> </tr> <tr><td>besimi</td> <td>DeusEx</td> <td>Complete/Online</td> </tr> <tr><td>pierre</td> <td>Chaleb</td> <td>In Progress/Online</td> </tr> </table> Bot file format tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-12:2827019:Topic:6742 2009-03-12T02:43:44.523Z DeusEx The first word in quotes is the trigger word. If the bot sees this it will say the sentence that is contained in the second part. The trigger word should be one word and in lowercase.<br /> <br /> Also, if you want the bot to repeat the username of the person it is responding to put {user} and it will fill it in for you.<br /> <br /> <br /> <code>"hello" =&gt; "This is required and is what the bot will say once activated or someone says hello",<br /> "love" =&gt; "i love you bra",<br /> "hi" =&gt; "hi {user}",<br /> </code><br /> I would suggest us&hellip; The first word in quotes is the trigger word. If the bot sees this it will say the sentence that is contained in the second part. The trigger word should be one word and in lowercase.<br /> <br /> Also, if you want the bot to repeat the username of the person it is responding to put {user} and it will fill it in for you.<br /> <br /> <br /> <code>"hello" =&gt; "This is required and is what the bot will say once activated or someone says hello",<br /> "love" =&gt; "i love you bra",<br /> "hi" =&gt; "hi {user}",<br /> </code><br /> I would suggest using a mix of trigger words that range from common ones like "hello" to uncommon ones such as "reptilians". I would also suggest adding in a few Easter eggs for the added laughs. For example, I used the common misspelling of my username, Deus, "dues" when working on besimibot.