All Discussions Tagged 'ban' - Saviors of Saviors of Earth 2009-08-07T01:28:54Z http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topic/listForTag?tag=ban&feed=yes&xn_auth=no Banned? Censored? Left SOE For Your Own Reasons? Respond Here. tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-04-02:2827019:Topic:9941 2009-04-02T16:07:06.056Z LeavingSOE Some have been banned from SOE. Some left for their own reasons. Many have had their content deleted. If any of these happened to you and you want to drop your name in the hat, respond here. The name drawn from the hat will win a free LeavingSOE Podcast Interview!<br /> <br /> You can simply state "Banned", "Left", or "Censored" if you want ("banned 473 times" *coughpiescough*). Or you can tell your full story. Speak your piece.<br /> <br /> Thanks, Mo-Dean, for suggesting this topic. Some have been banned from SOE. Some left for their own reasons. Many have had their content deleted. If any of these happened to you and you want to drop your name in the hat, respond here. The name drawn from the hat will win a free LeavingSOE Podcast Interview!<br /> <br /> You can simply state "Banned", "Left", or "Censored" if you want ("banned 473 times" *coughpiescough*). Or you can tell your full story. Speak your piece.<br /> <br /> Thanks, Mo-Dean, for suggesting this topic. Banned Members Forum on SOE tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-07:2827019:Topic:6010 2009-03-07T19:34:04.983Z LeavingSOE I was looking for the reasons why ilikepies, ilikepiss, and DeusEx were banned on SOE. I can't fin the forum anymore. Does anyone know if it's there and I'm just missing it?!? I was looking for the reasons why ilikepies, ilikepiss, and DeusEx were banned on SOE. I can't fin the forum anymore. Does anyone know if it's there and I'm just missing it?!?