Does this sound troubling to you? - Saviors of Saviors of Earth 2009-08-07T02:46:04Z http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/does-this-sound-troubling-to?commentId=2827019%3AComment%3A21903&x=1%232827019Comment21903&feed=yes&xn_auth=no yes if there are any more p... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-25:2827019:Comment:22187 2009-07-25T20:17:29.878Z ilikepies yes if there are any more pictures on this site featuring brads children im sure we'd be happy to take them down, in fact i think awhile back we had sort of a funny picture up that featured one of the pictures brad put up with his kids and we all decided it should be taken down cause even though it was just a joke and trying to show how horrible an irresponsible a parent he was we respected brads kids right NOT TO BE POSTED ALL OVER CRAZY INTERNET SITES.<br /> <br /> It boggles the mind how selfish and repr&hellip; yes if there are any more pictures on this site featuring brads children im sure we'd be happy to take them down, in fact i think awhile back we had sort of a funny picture up that featured one of the pictures brad put up with his kids and we all decided it should be taken down cause even though it was just a joke and trying to show how horrible an irresponsible a parent he was we respected brads kids right NOT TO BE POSTED ALL OVER CRAZY INTERNET SITES.<br /> <br /> It boggles the mind how selfish and reprehensible Brad is, I mean if your gonna post out your kids pictures with their names for all these crazy middle aged people to see you shoul dhave a damn good reason, of course brads reason is ONLY to make himself look better, as we all know he dosen't give a damn about his kids, they're just a burden so he makes believe that because they are children they dont need to be raised cause they have special access to universe juice or something. Then every now and then he'll post up the picture of him with his daughter in the aftermath of being publically humiliated and dumped by miss kerry<br /> "No i wasnt dumped, i jsut want to spend more time with my children, heres pictures of them"<br /> <br /> anyway welcome to the site Nancy and we're all behind you with the children issue, I think most of us here have been concerned for their well being for awhile, especially after he was all like "MY FAMILY IS INFECTED BY DARK PSYCHICS IM UNDER ATTACK" Nancy speaks the truth Brad... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-25:2827019:Comment:22184 2009-07-25T19:48:43.550Z james_uk Nancy speaks the truth Brad.<br /> <a href="http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/passport_requirement.asp">http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/passport_requirement.asp</a><br /> <br /> Hello Nancy and welcome to SOSOE. When you get a moment could you share with us some background to your affiliation with Brad as you refer to his children as your grandchildren. (preferably in a new thread) Nancy speaks the truth Brad.<br /> <a href="http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/passport_requirement.asp">http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/passport_requirement.asp</a><br /> <br /> Hello Nancy and welcome to SOSOE. When you get a moment could you share with us some background to your affiliation with Brad as you refer to his children as your grandchildren. (preferably in a new thread) BRAD,have fun trying to get... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-25:2827019:Comment:22182 2009-07-25T18:57:03.606Z Nancy Harper BRAD,have fun trying to get into the U.S. without a passport!!!By the way..if you don't take pictures of my grandchildren off this or any other site..I am going to make a visit to the police and show them all this weird and scary stuff you are into!!!!!! BRAD,have fun trying to get into the U.S. without a passport!!!By the way..if you don't take pictures of my grandchildren off this or any other site..I am going to make a visit to the police and show them all this weird and scary stuff you are into!!!!!! STOP HIM !!! PLEASE, stop h... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-21:2827019:Comment:21924 2009-07-21T07:44:20.897Z Linda STOP HIM !!! PLEASE, stop him before somebody tells him/herself "Brad is a Pro, so he knows" and indeed jumps from a window... its not a question "if" that will happen, but "when"... I think this new edition of "suicide is a wonderful thing" makes this more then clear :-( STOP HIM !!! PLEASE, stop him before somebody tells him/herself "Brad is a Pro, so he knows" and indeed jumps from a window... its not a question "if" that will happen, but "when"... I think this new edition of "suicide is a wonderful thing" makes this more then clear :-( oh dear god ive just gotten... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-21:2827019:Comment:21923 2009-07-21T07:12:38.449Z ilikepies oh dear god ive just gotten 5 minutes in and had to stop.<br /> <br /> So I assume that all the people who were slaughtered in the holocasut, the rwandan genocide, they all somehow would have magically been able to come back but didnt want to? By this logic like nearly nobody would ever die, so I have to assume you mean that when we die we can go back and live our life in some alternate reality unaffected by the timeline we used to live where death is always final. So parents who lose their children to murd&hellip; oh dear god ive just gotten 5 minutes in and had to stop.<br /> <br /> So I assume that all the people who were slaughtered in the holocasut, the rwandan genocide, they all somehow would have magically been able to come back but didnt want to? By this logic like nearly nobody would ever die, so I have to assume you mean that when we die we can go back and live our life in some alternate reality unaffected by the timeline we used to live where death is always final. So parents who lose their children to murderous rapist have to live on in agony while in another life their child chooses to transport back and live out his life? does this universe already exist or is it created by the act of the person going back to their life? Are the deaths we see now only the deaths where the people decided to stay dead and we all just forget when someone comes back? do we all have our minds messed with every time some dead person wants to come back to life?<br /> <br /> YOU ARE A RAVING LUNATIC<br /> <br /> EDIT just to add something, what hes essentially telling people with this is if they want they can kill themselves right now by jumping out of a window just to experience magical afterlife love and still be able to go back and live the rest of their lives, giving even MORE reason for someone to try killing themself Wooo part 2 is freaky! tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-21:2827019:Comment:21922 2009-07-21T06:35:19.498Z DeusEx Wooo part 2 is freaky! Wooo part 2 is freaky! Btw, I listened to the vide... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-21:2827019:Comment:21921 2009-07-21T06:28:29.433Z Sean Clark Btw, I listened to the video you linked here, as well as Part II, and they may be some of the freakiest shit I've seen or heard yet! Btw, I listened to the video you linked here, as well as Part II, and they may be some of the freakiest shit I've seen or heard yet! James_uk, I'm in the proces... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-21:2827019:Comment:21919 2009-07-21T06:25:14.174Z Sean Clark James_uk, I'm in the process of putting together a major plan. I can't discuss it yet, for obvious reasons, (certain people checking out this site,) but if it goes forward, I'll let all of you know. James_uk, I'm in the process of putting together a major plan. I can't discuss it yet, for obvious reasons, (certain people checking out this site,) but if it goes forward, I'll let all of you know. now there's a part 2...have... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-21:2827019:Comment:21918 2009-07-21T06:13:26.741Z ilikepies now there's a part 2...havent watched it but im assuming its just brad as himself repeating what "adronis" said. So he still wants to pass off his own bullshit as important by claiming it to be from adronis but then he wants to get up there and say it all too so people know that hes special and knowledgeable too. poor brad must be thinking "damn you adronis your taking all the credit for MY work" now there's a part 2...havent watched it but im assuming its just brad as himself repeating what "adronis" said. So he still wants to pass off his own bullshit as important by claiming it to be from adronis but then he wants to get up there and say it all too so people know that hes special and knowledgeable too. poor brad must be thinking "damn you adronis your taking all the credit for MY work" Sean and Brads sister. If y... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-07-21:2827019:Comment:21916 2009-07-21T05:55:41.815Z james_uk Sean and Brads sister. If you ever get in touch with that lawyer of Cara's please try and have him recommend to a court of law that Brad should sectioned off under the mental health act purely for the sake of his own protection from both himself and from harming others. Someone needs to forcibly intervene now that he's glamorising and effectively promoting death.... again. When someone start glamorising death you just know it's going to end badly with him either killing himself or indirectly hav&hellip; Sean and Brads sister. If you ever get in touch with that lawyer of Cara's please try and have him recommend to a court of law that Brad should sectioned off under the mental health act purely for the sake of his own protection from both himself and from harming others. Someone needs to forcibly intervene now that he's glamorising and effectively promoting death.... again. When someone start glamorising death you just know it's going to end badly with him either killing himself or indirectly having someone commit suicide. Does Brad have any other family that can recommend this to a court or some higher up organisation? I was hoping for Brads sake that he would'nt go back to doing this since he started telling people to "ascend now ascend now!" It's clear from this that Brad is a danger to himself and others.