New SOE Rule: ANALYSIS OF A CULT - Saviors of Saviors of Earth 2009-08-07T05:07:07Z http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a?commentId=2827019%3AComment%3A4427&x=1%232827019Comment4427&feed=yes&xn_auth=no You may want to reconsider ... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-05:2827019:Comment:5594 2009-03-05T18:53:18.984Z DeusEx You may want to reconsider going back in. The change in SOE is quite apparent to all that have been watching. The anti-duality rule just exacerbated the effect. Delusional followers need to be prevalent in order to keep the community going.<br /> <br /> <cite>Steve said:</cite><blockquote cite="http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a?page=2&amp;commentId=2827019%3AComment%3A5590&amp;x=1#2827019Comment5590"><div>I think its sufficient to say Brad's involvement in SOE h</div> </blockquote>&hellip; You may want to reconsider going back in. The change in SOE is quite apparent to all that have been watching. The anti-duality rule just exacerbated the effect. Delusional followers need to be prevalent in order to keep the community going.<br /> <br /> <cite>Steve said:</cite><blockquote cite="http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a?page=2&amp;commentId=2827019%3AComment%3A5590&amp;x=1#2827019Comment5590"><div>I think its sufficient to say Brad's involvement in SOE has diminished to the point that I would consider going back.<br/> However, not as long as this rule is in place.<br/> God I feel like i'm stuck in LOST, "I need to get back to the Island!"<br/> People on SOE are getting seriously deluded, divided, cagey and fearful. I want to help them, but I can't do much within the confines of a 'no-duality' rule.</div> </blockquote> When I saw this the other d... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-01:2827019:Comment:4482 2009-03-01T23:40:50.078Z Kahless When I saw this the other day, this deeply disturbed me. It has a DARK energy about it, very imposing, heirarchical and condascending.<br /> <br /> Bascially it's SPIRITUAL DISCRIMINATION. Condeming those who might seek to question established 'spiritual' beliefs.<br /> <br /> Isn't it odd though, being spiritual MEANS question everything.<br /> <br /> Like all this crap about the 4 suns an Planet X, of those 2 things I've seen no evidence so far.<br /> <br /> And this 'second sun' thing, I knew that was dodgy from the start but the 'Arcuturi&hellip; When I saw this the other day, this deeply disturbed me. It has a DARK energy about it, very imposing, heirarchical and condascending.<br /> <br /> Bascially it's SPIRITUAL DISCRIMINATION. Condeming those who might seek to question established 'spiritual' beliefs.<br /> <br /> Isn't it odd though, being spiritual MEANS question everything.<br /> <br /> Like all this crap about the 4 suns an Planet X, of those 2 things I've seen no evidence so far.<br /> <br /> And this 'second sun' thing, I knew that was dodgy from the start but the 'Arcuturian Selves' totally supported it. We'll see March 20th, could be Brad's own 10-14.<br /> <br /> 3-20-09.blogspot.com anyone?<br /> <br /> Anyone can come and say whatever the fuck they want on my ning as well! <a href="http://truthworkers.ning.com">http://truthworkers.ning.com</a> as long as it[s truth, 'anti duality' or not. Care to elaborate? clinton... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-01:2827019:Comment:4475 2009-03-01T23:30:42.218Z LeavingSOE Care to elaborate?<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><blockquote cite="http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a#2827019Comment4469"><div>Well I like to look at things from other perspectives...</div> </blockquote> Care to elaborate?<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><blockquote cite="http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a#2827019Comment4469"><div>Well I like to look at things from other perspectives...</div> </blockquote> Really nicely done, Para. ... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-01:2827019:Comment:4443 2009-03-01T20:53:59.927Z DeusEx Really nicely done, Para.<br /> <br /> Many of the arguments being used by SOE members are fallacies such as appeals to emotion, wishful thinking, and association fallacies. It's a minefield :P<br /> <br /> <cite>ParadigmShift said:</cite><blockquote cite="http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a?page=1&amp;commentId=2827019%3AComment%3A4427&amp;x=1#2827019Comment4427"><div>As a sidenote, I'd like to add:<br/> <br/> Offering truisms to someone to win them over to your point of vie</div> </blockquote>&hellip; Really nicely done, Para.<br /> <br /> Many of the arguments being used by SOE members are fallacies such as appeals to emotion, wishful thinking, and association fallacies. It's a minefield :P<br /> <br /> <cite>ParadigmShift said:</cite><blockquote cite="http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a?page=1&amp;commentId=2827019%3AComment%3A4427&amp;x=1#2827019Comment4427"><div>As a sidenote, I'd like to add:<br/> <br/> Offering truisms to someone to win them over to your point of view is an old persuasion technique to get people to agree with you without actually making any points of substance. It's a psychological way of getting someone to agree with the truisms themselves rather than your actual point of view. I'm not saying you're doing this consciously, I"m just saying this is what you appear to be doing instead of what you should really be doing, Which is considering people's points and responding to them thoughtfully as other people here have done for you. It's a 2-way street, if only one party is doing it it's not really productive dialogue.</div> </blockquote> As a sidenote, I'd like to ... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-01:2827019:Comment:4427 2009-03-01T20:15:03.771Z ParadigmShift As a sidenote, I'd like to add:<br /> <br /> Offering truisms to someone to win them over to your point of view is an old persuasion technique to get people to agree with you without actually making any points of substance. It's a psychological way of getting someone to agree with the truisms themselves rather than your actual point of view. I'm not saying you're doing this consciously, I"m just saying this is what you appear to be doing instead of what you should really be doing, Which is considering peopl&hellip; As a sidenote, I'd like to add:<br /> <br /> Offering truisms to someone to win them over to your point of view is an old persuasion technique to get people to agree with you without actually making any points of substance. It's a psychological way of getting someone to agree with the truisms themselves rather than your actual point of view. I'm not saying you're doing this consciously, I"m just saying this is what you appear to be doing instead of what you should really be doing, Which is considering people's points and responding to them thoughtfully as other people here have done for you. It's a 2-way street, if only one party is doing it it's not really productive dialogue. Clinton, I don't know if I'... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-03-01:2827019:Comment:4415 2009-03-01T19:46:41.289Z ParadigmShift Clinton, I don't know if I'm the only one but when you write something I have to read it over and over to understand what you're saying. Maybe the reason we don't see eye to eye is because of misunderstandings? I decided to try to understand this post fully, here's what I got from it, the parts with &gt;&gt;&gt; are my interpretations:<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><blockquote cite="http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a#2827019Comment4406"></blockquote>&hellip; Clinton, I don't know if I'm the only one but when you write something I have to read it over and over to understand what you're saying. Maybe the reason we don't see eye to eye is because of misunderstandings? I decided to try to understand this post fully, here's what I got from it, the parts with &gt;&gt;&gt; are my interpretations:<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><blockquote cite="http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-rule-analysis-of-a#2827019Comment4406"><div>Yeah I see your point IDOM. But all the people that start there own ning have a comunity as thats what it is about.</div> </blockquote> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;I see your point Dom, but allow me to explain why I disagree. Ning is all about community.<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>Every person that plays in the information has willingly done so. So with that understanding we all willingly took part in something If we dislike or like the information given out.</i><br /> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;Every user who participates in distributing, reading, commenting, etc on the information available does it out of choice, whether they agree or disagree with the information itself.<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>It is always our choice to stay and play with the information or look past it and carry on with learing in a new energy or collective consciousness where the information is slightly different and we can play more in new information.</i><br /> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;You can also choose to disregard the information or investigate it further, together with as group with different ideas.<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>So all is energies and we choose to whyere we wish to play and what collective consciousness we wish to take sides on.<br /> </i><br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;All is energy and we choose where to get our information from and choose which groups we agree with.<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>So in the end of the day all comes down to personal truth and personal desire to carry on playing in a certain collective to play out the energy till it no longer serves anymore.</i><br /> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;At the end of the day it comes down to personal truth* and personal desire to stay in the same place until you can't get any more useful information out of it.<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>That is why I am here and thats why I am playing its cause I am like minded to allot of the individuals or not like minded and my desires to push certain information that I vibrate with consciousley.</i><br /> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;The reason I'm interacting with information here is because there are people who tend to think or not think as I do, and I want to promote the information I agree with.<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>At the end of the day there is always right or wrong ok duality. But there is also unity to strive like mindedly for a certain goal.</i><br /> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;Right and wrong exists, but sometimes people just share similar ideas and want to get together to reach a goal anyway.<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>If the desire becomes destructive instead of constructive then you know you are apart of a destructive collective which again is fine untill you wish to play in the collective no more and either go to a new collective consciosness to play in constructive or destructive collectives again.</i><br /> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;It's ok if you want to be a member of a group that discredits the ideas of <i>another</i> group, and you can decide to stop being a member and join another group that either tries to promote or discredit an idea,<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>So with this I feel that the only way is uniting what we dislkie and forming unity between difference. The problem comes in when there is too much collective consciousness on one side of the spectrum holding back expression of the other collective.</i><br /> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;I think the way to reach agreements is to overcome disagreements and reach common ground in spite of them. The problem comes when there are too many people who either agree or disagree, and one side loses their ability to express themselves.<br /> <br /> <cite>clinton meduim of light said:</cite><br /> <i>Then duality sets in and fighting of whats right or wrong comes to play again.</i><br /> <br /> &gt;&gt;&gt;This is when opposing ideas set in and fighting occurs again.<br /> <br /> Is this basically right?<br /> <br /> Because if it is, what are you addressing? Are you in any way referring to any points that Dom made in his article, or the points made by any of the users made here? Because to me it seems like you're trying to shower us with obvious truisms without saying anything of value, nor does it show that you're actually giving thoughtful consideration to anything anyone says around here. Again, I'm giving this the benefit of doubt and maybe I'm missing some greater underlying message that might have been missed out of misunderstanding, so please let me know. Wonderfully written Dom, I ... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-02-25:2827019:Comment:3637 2009-02-25T19:57:57.057Z ilikepies Wonderfully written Dom, I think I speak for everyone here when I say...you can have me if you want me<br /> <br /> Its not like Jim Jones or Heavens gate guy advertised "hey come to our hot new cult we might commit suicide one day"<br /> <br /> Cults always start as some guy all "oh believe me if you want, im just telling the truth and I just want to help you, we're just a group of people trying to save the world we're just a group dedicated to ascension blah blah"<br /> <br /> The thing that has always worried me is not that eve&hellip; Wonderfully written Dom, I think I speak for everyone here when I say...you can have me if you want me<br /> <br /> Its not like Jim Jones or Heavens gate guy advertised "hey come to our hot new cult we might commit suicide one day"<br /> <br /> Cults always start as some guy all "oh believe me if you want, im just telling the truth and I just want to help you, we're just a group of people trying to save the world we're just a group dedicated to ascension blah blah"<br /> <br /> The thing that has always worried me is not that eventually these people will successfully lie down on their beds and float up to 6th density through sheer will, what has worried me is that fact that this is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. This thing, this heaven, this savior of their all their lives all these people are waiting for is not going to happen, and I am very worried that one day these people, and especially someone as emotionally insane as Brad, just won't be able to take it anymore. Perhaps Brad will come out with a new channeling that states that the darkness has been reawakened from its slumber in their crystal jail and now the earth has been brought back down to 3rd density and only the people who can have the power to ascend will be able to escape while the mindless skeptics will be left to suffer in 3rd density hell. Maybe its just a tight knit group of people on ventrilo saying stuff like "well lets keep this on the down low guys we don't want people to think we're committing suicide here, people just don't understand that making yourself die is not suicide at all but ascending"<br /> <br /> Brads gone back on his words, his teachings, and done ridiculously crazy things before, there's no reason to think an eventual suicide type thing won't happen one day. But even without the whole suicide thing, this is still a dangerous group that encourages people to step away from their lives, give up on any hopes and dreams they had in the real world, spend all their time at their computer meditating, just keep on hoping for the "big thing" to happen. Now that Brad has gone full out hitler mode and will delete anything with a scrap of criticism or argument against what he does and what he tells people who knows how many people will continue to be screwed over by this egotistical jackass Very nicely done. You beat ... tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-02-25:2827019:Comment:3631 2009-02-25T19:45:17.266Z DeusEx Very nicely done. You beat me to it and deserve a cookie :D Very nicely done. You beat me to it and deserve a cookie :D excellent anology Dom. A+ tag:saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com,2009-02-25:2827019:Comment:3592 2009-02-25T14:59:33.918Z Jesus Cries excellent anology Dom. A+ excellent anology Dom. A+