Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

DeusEx

Adronis.org - 1994 called and wants it's shitty website design back

"Adronis is the name of a Higher Dimensional Entity existing 300 years in our future. He is Channeled Through the consciousness mediumship of Brad Johnson."

Update: May 8th 2009

Adronis.org is officially open for business

About us page:

Teleconference registration and charge:

Products and services pages say they will be available on May 10th.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still doesn't look good when using Mosaic:

Reply to This

Awww helll naw!

Also heres the corresponding link on Brads ps3-unlimited link hub.
http://www.ps3-unlimited.com/adronis/

Nice find Deus. Adding to link archive. Your right though the site design as it stand at the moment looks like something from the early 90's when the internet was still in its early infancy.

Reply to This

gee why dont the 5 souls or voggoth get a website? I guess because after all the trial and error trying out different characters Brad decided adronis the future man would be his best bet to make him the next daryl anka

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this website is another eos style money scam, proving once again that brad don't know shit about getting magical abundance checks in the mail through meditation power I don't need to channel a being from the future to put out another one of my amazing predictions behold
Adronis.org will fail and be abandoned like all his other lame attempts, he'll still only have his pathetic SOE site where only a fraction seem to even believe or care about the shit he puts out

Reply to This

Can someone post a screenshot of brads post on this since I can't see it? the one where he says all adronis material will be moved to his "next big site"

Reply to This

Here you go pies.

I fucking love the way he says "Grand opening" like it's some kind of one stop place to get all your new age fix's. Of course all the content will be comepletely new, never before seen anywhere and totally not plagiarised from any popular sci-fi series's. /sarcasm. Bored of your conscious contact video series/blog so soon Brad? Must of been cause they was'nt getting enough page views from the adsense huh...... Afterall Brad when it boils down to it, it's all about the money in the end.

Does Brad seriously fucking believe that he has the financial capability let alone the mental capability to "physically" deliver this sort of stuff "full time" to local people in his area in the form of meditation practices and training workshops? Not only that but does anyone in his local area actually care about this being that nobody has ever heard of?

Reply to This

This is really sad. How desperate for fame and fortune is Brad? I guess one only has to look to the likes of Blossom Goodchild to see there are indeed many gulllible people on the planet waiting to have their wallets tapped. Maybe Brad is on to something? LOL Naaahhhh.
Someone who wants to scam and con others needs to be clever, charismatic, have a good memory, know how to "grift", and have no conscience. Well, he's got one out of five.

Reply to This

Hey Brad, check out St. Germain:

You might get some tips. PMSL.

Reply to This

There's one thing he has that Brad will never have: Real live people in front of him asking questions :P

Ozone said:
Hey Brad, check out St. Germain:

You might get some tips. PMSL.

Reply to This

LOL anything he tries locally will fail no one in victoria knows who the fuck Brad is thats why his live seminar bullshit didnt happen. From the looks of what he said though it seems very likely this will be another money grubbing scheme...

Please Brad do attempt to spread out your channeling even further I think you'll find that the world at large is a bit more discerning than your SOE followers who are just the ones you didnt ban, If your gonna attempt some live channeling seminar bullshit guess what, there's no ban button for real life idiot, have fun with that

Reply to This

I wonder how Tony feels about this? Just like when Brad and co. tried to roll out EoS, they preyed on SoE for their customer base. Brad has spent the past few weeks preparing SoE for Adronis.org.

Reply to This

Maybe he can fly Chelley out and have her field the questions in one room while Brad hides in another :P

ilikepies said:
LOL anything he tries locally will fail no one in victoria knows who the fuck Brad is thats why his live seminar bullshit didnt happen. From the looks of what he said though it seems very likely this will be another money grubbing scheme...

Please Brad do attempt to spread out your channeling even further I think you'll find that the world at large is a bit more discerning than your SOE followers who are just the ones you didnt ban, If your gonna attempt some live channeling seminar bullshit guess what, there's no ban button for real life idiot, have fun with that

Reply to This

If he had some free channeling session here in victoria I would go and when it was time to ask questions I'd wait until nobody else had any other questions and I'd stand up and tell him that I am completely convinced and find it obvious from his performance that he is in fact performing and he knows what he's saying and I'd tell him I refuse to address him as if hes really adronis and rather ask a question to what i know is there, just him. I'd tell him if he wants to keep on stumbling through the questions as if in an act go right ahead but I'd ask him why, why in the name of all that is logical is some advanced multi dimensional being from the future ONLY talking over and over again about the vague new age notions of creating reality and love power, all things humans are fully capable of understanding and speaking, all things that have been put much more eloquently by humans being humans, all things that have precedent in human knowledge. I'd ask why some amazing being whose come from the future to teach us dosen't sound like an amazing being from the future should, can't predict anything about anything, can't tell us already don't know. Can only speak of fantasiesand "just wait and see one days", probably all the same shit that early daryl anka was saying in the fucking early 80's. I'd love to confront him like this but alas...I fear he's simply not good enough to ever be in that situation and will have to remain in the safety of his tiny little site where all bad things can simply be banned away.

Brad is lying, he is a lying lie loving liar from lietown, this is the truth, this is so obvious, I MEAN ITS SO OBVIOUS. If these SOE people want to be taken seriously, if they want to be able to go around telling people what they believe. Shouldn't they at least have the decency to put a stop to such a blatant lie like Brad claiming he is actually having any sort of contact with an ACTUAL being from the future or the multiverse or andromeda or whatever fucking bullshit being he picks and then instantly can succesfully channel just by closing his eyes and breathing loud. come on people, please, grow the fuck up and learn to use your fucking brains

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service