Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

SOE has updated their headline and description. So in the spirit of evolution, I'm asking for your ideas for a new headline, description and tags.

Current Headline: Light Workers United to Save the Saviors
Current Description: Saviors of Saviors of Earth is a community for those seeking the path of evolution without drinking the Kool-Aid.
Current Tags:of, earth, evolution, saviors, UFO, ET, alien, cult, humanism

Additionally, if anyone has a suggestion for a banner, I'll see if I can create it.

Thanks!

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Headline: "LightWorkers" might just be the one here I'm having problems relating to. Earthling would sound appropriate to me, more humble and less Hubbard. haha

As for Description and Tags: they're pretty fitting, really. The description really speaks for itself. Should we really make a translation for 13 years old cool kids?

LS, we'll talk about it, but I'm all for designing a nice banner up there. We'll just see whether you keep the current layout or not, then I'll operate accordingly. Oui? :)
Thanks, Dom. I agree with you on the "LightWorkers" bit... it was really just tongue-in-cheek. But at this point, it's better to have truth in advertising in the banner.

I'm going to update the welcome page for the same reason.

iDom said:
Headline: "LightWorkers" might just be the one here I'm having problems relating to. Earthling would sound appropriate to me, more humble and less Hubbard. haha

As for Description and Tags: they're pretty fitting, really. The description really speaks for itself. Should we really make a translation for 13 years old cool kids?

LS, we'll talk about it, but I'm all for designing a nice banner up there. We'll just see whether you keep the current layout or not, then I'll operate accordingly. Oui? :)

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service