Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Not sure if this is the right place to put it Leaving, I can put this in my blog if you think it's better.

I've been getting some really nasty comments and messages from people on SOE. Thought I'd put them here for people to see.

HOW IS LIEING AND SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT SUICIDE HELPING......
I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE TO HEAR!!!!!!!!
BRAD HAS NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO TALKING ABOUT SUICIDE.......IF ANY ONE SAID THAT I AM CALLING THEM OUT NOW..........I CALL BULLSHIT.....
YOU HR JUST PUT DOWN EVERYTHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND....
YOU WEAK MINDED,BRAINWASHED FREAK......DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHANELLERS AND PSYCICS THERE ARE IN THIS WORLD.......WHY DON,T YOU TRY TO DEBUNK THEM ALL?
YOU ARE A SHINING EXAMPLE OF THINKING INSIDE THE BOX AND GOVERNMENT BRAINWASHING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
ASCENTION DOES NOT MEAN SUICIDE......THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF MANIPULATION AND IT IS A CULT BELIEFE.....
AND TO ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS A CULT IS BEING STUPID.......
LOL I CAN HERE YOU NOW .....WWHHHHHAAAAAA HE IS USING CAPS WHHAAAAAAAA
ANYTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU GUYS WILL,,,,,,SO NOW I AM GIVING YOU SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.........I WANT PROOF FOR THESE RUMORS.....AND IF YOU PEOPLE WHO STARTED ALL OF THESE ROMURS CANT PROVE THEM.........YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR GOOD.... FROM NING ITS SELF.......
THE TIME FOR TRUTH IS NOW!! NO MATTER HOW HURTFULL IT MAY SOUND!
PUT AWAY YOUR EGO AND LISTEN FOR THE TRUTH........
PROVE THESE RUMORS OR YOU SHOULD BE BANNED..
PFFT
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT THIS IS KNOWING I HAVE TO LOVE YOU ANYWAY
NAMASTE
YOU LIEING BASTARD!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You filthy lying faggot. You know that Brad and Clinton has never told us to kill ourselves. Go fuck yourself and die. We don't need your darkness on SOE.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you here??? This is not a cult. LEAVE YOU DUMBFUCK
DIE IN A FIRW

I can keep going....

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i wouldnt be surprised if a great deal of these vile hate filled e-mails were written by brad himself, as where are these vicious defenders now that everyone on SOE thinks hes a joke?

Reply to This

Actually this was Jhonny11 the insufferable moron's doing, if I'm not mistaken.

Reply to This

Yeah, I think the top one was John Jones. He's one crazy motherfucker. He doesn't seem to be active on SOE much anymore. Either he figured out what was going on or he's in jail :P

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service