Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

These pamphlets were created by an SOE member who is encouraging them to print out copies and distribute them in public places. This is exactly the sort of behavior any educated person would consider dangerous as it misrepresents research and ignores scientific studies that prove their point invalid. There is also a plea to join petition to stop mandatory vaccinations. How foolish can these people be and what kind of parent refuses to give their child proper medical attention? You have to love superstition.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But D don't you realize that this is how they implant the secret reptilian micro chip to control the population and our thoughts and prevent us from shotting Chi balls (HADOKEN) and suppresses our deep seated psychic abilities and makes us want to eat red meat shop at Walmart and to believe that global warming is true and/or untrue and cuts off the love and light from the UFOs that traverse the unimaginable expanse of space to come and do cryptic love circles in wheat fields and ignore the Bermuda triangle the HAARP weather control and the mysterious origins of Velcro and most importantly make me forget that I am the chosen unique snowflake ONE hero that will save humanity through my secret chi ball (HADOKEN) heavy breathing talking to my higher self and showing the sheeple how to be space wizards through the power of youtube all the while never leaving the comfort of mommy's basement?

It would be crazy to accept this shot. Get some perspective D.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service