Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Here's a new post from Brad Titled "The "My Information is Better Than Yours" Situations...Avoid them people."

"What's truly strange about those amongst the UFO community, the new age community, the metaphysical community, there is always a sense of arrogance that continues to run through them.

Whenever some one tries to bash down another person's point of view on their own experiences to make it seem like their experience is the 100% truthful one, or it has to be all about them, I highly suggest staying away from people like that.

I see this with particular contactee feuds that's been going around just for one example. And all I can say is it is a battle of pure egotism. The whole idea of what everyone within these communities share are always that of points of view. For anyone to say, "Oh no, that guys work is a complete hoax. You have to listen to my story because I know for a fact that it's the truth." We're really not helping the situation of bringing forth new ideas and new learning if every member of these communities continue to attack each other. They're bring forth left-brained, belief system tactics for the desire to feel superior amongst another. And all I can say guys is if you find a story out there where an individual is hellbent on just ruining everyone else's experiences to make themselves look superior, I highly suggest you not follow a person like that. Because it's not about sharing and respecting information in their eyes, its about their desire to be the center of attention.

We all have experiences, we all have stories to share. And everyone has the right to share them freely. It's not about judging to feel superior over anyone else. These communities are about sharing, contributing, unifying and living through love and tranquility, not hate, jealousy or fear. So again, be very discerning when you see people like that who want to bash others' experiences just so they can make themselves look good. Because I know there's a lot of that out there, and it can be quite disturbing, IMO.

Thanks,
Brad "

This is not the first time Brad has seemed to want to hide a truth about himself by projecting that apsect on to other people and then demeaning it. Brad has had a "my truth is better than yours" attitude from the beginning, and once again he dosent seem to be able to go beyond his 4 year old rational powers to realize how little sense shit like this makes.

What is he saying exactley? how are we to avoid these situations? Avoiding a situation where two people's points of view come into conflict would mean not yourself trying to create a conflict out of two points of view, to accept anothers point of view, yet how far do we need to go in accepting it? Are we not allowed to say if we think something is right? should everyone be allowed to say their thoughts and never hae them come into question? why does one person get the right to say something while another person dosent have the right to say something if its the opposite? You cannot expect there to no be disagreements, you can only avoid making a huge deal out of them, like say doing something like this:

"Do not test my patience. For this garbage that you have all put on this ridiculous site has gone on long enough. It's time to end your hate cult. You can either ablige with what has been demanded here, or we can do this the hard way. And I will bring more people into this committed to shutting you down if you try me. This is your only warning"

HOW IN THE FUCK DOES THAT FIT IN WITH WHAT YOU JUST WROTE??

You have always been the very definition of what you appear to rant against in the piece and I have a feeling you know that's exactley what you are and, like I said earlier, this is just some stupid tactic to give you immunity from being called this. You are so fucking stupid I can't even believe it

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Screenshot:

LOL! Like Pies says this stinks of hypocrisy. Look at all the people and beliefs Brad has put down such as Blossom Goodchild. You can even see Brad doing it in some of his videos where says the belief then does the dramatic pause and says "No" like he's some kind of fucking guru. Brad always wants people to listen to what HE has to say.

Reply to This

Do we still have a screenshot of Brad saying to lilbunnyfufu that her beliefs don't "resonate" with him at all? Isn't that the PC way of saying "Hmm based on my authority in this community I declare your ideas bullshit".

I am sure there are a ton of examples where Brad has done exactly what he is speaking out against here.

Reply to This

Good memory! Just using LilBunnyFufu as an example you can find Brad trying to correct her views and the infamous "I do not resonate" line multiple times, but I found something better:

Tab said:
Do we still have a screenshot of Brad saying to lilbunnyfufu that her beliefs don't "resonate" with him at all? Isn't that the PC way of saying "Hmm based on my authority in this community I declare your ideas bullshit".

I am sure there are a ton of examples where Brad has done exactly what he is speaking out against here.

Reply to This

Namaste indeed.

DeusEx said:
Good memory! Just using LilBunnyFufu as an example you can find Brad trying to correct her views and the infamous "I do not resonate" line multiple times, but I found something better:

Tab said:

Reply to This

LOL great find deus

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service