Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

DeusEx

The IIG $50,000 Challenge - Thanks to Trudy from SOE for this great find

I found this post from Trudy on SOE an it's a really good find. Thank you, Trudy!

http://iigwest.com/challenge.html

Simone has no clue about James Randi and what his foundation stands for. Simone even goes as far as to recommend a website that has nothing in common with the IIG or JREF challenges. I'm really thankful to Trudy for posting something like this on SOE. If people, like Brad, really want to prove their abilities then they should take the challenge. It would greatly advance not only their cause but scientific understanding as well.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's really a surprise to see this posted on SOE. Well done, Trudy!

As for Simone, I don't think she realizes how close she was to the the probable number of cards she would get right by chance alone (she got 3 over the expected 20). I suspect the more rounds she plays (100 is really not that much), the more she would converge to the probable 20%. I also don't know how in the hell she got "2.8 to 1". Her performance was 3.35:1, but who knows what she was referring to.

In any case, none of that will keep Simone from bragging about her ESP-Power ("hall of fame" lol). Simone, you're a good example of why the Psi discipline can gain no credibility. Fuck controls! Simone made the hall of fame! Let's give her a cookie!

Reply to This

There's nothing BIAS about these kinds of tests, its all about putting shit under PROPER OBSERVABLE CONDITIONS. However, usual badass cool guys like James Randi already know exactley how your pulling off your fake paranormal powers and can devise a test around that.

So when some douchebag with a stupid haircut goes around claiming he can move a phone book page using his mind James Randi knows this idiot is just blowing on it to make it move so he puts down some foam shit that will react violently to any air flow and invites the guy to try again. Of course the guy dosen't try it, he knows Randi is on to him so he makes some excuse and whines for a bit trying to demonstrate how the foam is messing up his psychic powers and in the end he never even attempts his shit with the air foam down.

This man later admitted that YES INDEED, he was just blowing on shit to make it move, he admitted that he got off on the fact that he was fooling people, how he practiced and got so good at using his breath in a way that people didnt notice, but the foam would notice, randi knew this, randi owned him

So dear Simone, what part of this test is biased? Do you think it would be more fair is james randi just wasnt such a big meanie and let this douche bag continue to tell people he could move things with his mind because its not nice to prove that people are lying? It's maddening to me when people are so gung ho about claiming the existance of psychic powers but then run and hide from anything that tests the validity of those powers. I'm sure you'd all still like to be 4 years old like brad going around playing jehova's witness power rangers pretending laser beams are shooting from your hands but at a certain time you have to grow up and realize there is NO SUCH THING AS MAGICAL FUCKING POWERS

Reply to This

Oh snap! Move over Simone!

I'm now starting to understand her "2.8 to 1." Here's what showed on my screen when I finished the test:

"The odds against chance of getting 28 hits or more in 100 trials is about 28.3 to 1."

I think she moved a decimal point and misrepresented the statistic.

Reply to This

OMG LS YOU'VE GOT POWERS!!!!!

LeavingSOE said:
Oh snap! Move over Simone!

I'm now starting to understand her "2.8 to 1." Here's what showed on my screen when I finished the test:

"The odds against chance of getting 28 hits or more in 100 trials is about 28.3 to 1."

I think she moved a decimal point and misrepresented the statistic.

Reply to This

Simone tries to continue the New Age disinfo by pointing Trudy over to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6Q0G1iHBI Trudy correctly determines that Simone sent a link that cannot be correlated to the paranormal and what the IIG wants to test.

Of course, Simone cannot admit her mistake and instead posts a link to another Radin video which still does not address the IIG or JREG Challenges. Maybe she thinks she can keep Trudy busy by linking her to hours of YouTube videos lol

Reply to This

I'd pay to watch Trudy and Simone Mud wrestle.

Reply to This

Also guys COME ON

What these scientists forget to take into account here is the LOVE. You can't measure psychic powers without measuring the LOVE.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service