Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

DeusEx

Adronis.org - 1994 called and wants it's shitty website design back

"Adronis is the name of a Higher Dimensional Entity existing 300 years in our future. He is Channeled Through the consciousness mediumship of Brad Johnson."

Update: May 8th 2009

Adronis.org is officially open for business

About us page:

Teleconference registration and charge:

Products and services pages say they will be available on May 10th.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Incredible but not unexpected from that cowardly lowlife brad johnson.

Linda said:
LMAO... thank you very much Leaving ;-)... i have the same shot saved, but you posted first... that's because I got side-tracked by a message from Tony... as I expected (way earlier even) I am now banned from SoE... not because of this message though... but Tony came here for me, as he stated earlier, to tell me he got a message from Brad saying I was going to be banned for the things I've said here...

I have to applaud Tony for taking the time to come here and give me a heads up on this situation... Thanks again, Tony... and dont forget, pies is just being pies ;-)... pies, I luv ya and yur bad mouth :-)

Hugs,

Linda.

Reply to This

No hun, its not funny at all and I'm trying real hard to stay calm... banning ppl over something they say on ANOTHER site is just flat out INSANE... regardless of what that person has said... as long as its not on HIS site he's got no hand in it... or at least, that's how it should be... but its obviously not that way... once, one time I used some words I would normally not use... I called him an asshole bitch and used the words child abuse and necklect (or however that's written)... I did that in a reply to Stephen's post, a post that has touched my heart as it would any (good) parent... of course he has read that!! he's lurking around, we all know that... but to ban me because of that is redicules... had I done that on SoE, then yes, he could have banned me... oh well, Brad does what he likes, we all know that and sadly Tony follows... to bad

ilikepies said:
it's really insane how out of line the whole brad banning people thing has got, Brad patrolling around this site to see if any members on his site are posting, thats more than controlling the content on your site thats controlling THOUGHT on your site.

So basically at this point if someone is a member on SOE and posts absolutely nothing to do with anything that even comes close to being bannable but brad sees that on here or other sites they have opinions he dosent like he will BAN THEM FOR WHAT THEY THINK its fucking THOUGHT POLICE for christ sakes

This may be my next topic in Tony's new funhouse

Anyone think its funny watching all of Brads reactions to all these controversial threads that pop up, It's like fucking 9/11 or some shit for him going around secretly messaging people about their involvement in the thread he had to make disappear. It's so obvious how much he cares about his public image and how he desperately tries to cover his own ass when he's too damn stupid not to make it so easy for everyone to see what he's really about time and time again. I'm looking forward to his further attempts at channeling and scamming people and when Kerry decides to try and move back home and get help from her family rather than be married to some homeless bum still trying to make money off being a shitty liar oh well at least he'll have Tony to cover he ass as he tries to find some other ugly broad with a bit of cash he can scam or some shit like that

Reply to This

Adronis.org is back and open for business!

Reply to This

lol, it'd be so easy to troll brad so hard now making up fake names with bogus pictures looking at the way hes got this set up

thank god he put up the water cure meditation up thats my favourite "holdd the glass of WATER to your head, drink the glass of WATER"

also this line from near the beginning

"we shall at this time introduce you to a new meditation that the channel medium that you KNOW as THE ONE KNOWN AS BRAD has received from his higher mind"

just a tip adronis I know that most channelers in their fakery like to use lines like "you know this person as shoopee starson" but you really only have to make that point once "medium that you know as the one known as brad" is getting a bit redundant but I guess you wouldn't know much about not speaking like an idiot cause thats exactly how brad speaks and your brad from like 400 years in the future and clearly brad will remain stupid for all of time

anyway good luck making a living on your "donations" brad I'm sure in time the hundreds of dollars per bullshit channeling session fees will be reinstated

EDIT on closer inspection the water meditation comes from the 5 souls of arcturian self not future brad adronis so yah....there's no excuse for that bullshit sentence

Reply to This

I think it's really sad that he had to use the crop cicle shit as an excuse to bring back Adronis. Just when I think he can't go any lower he does by a mile.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service