Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

DeusEx

Bait and Switch - Adronis now forcing donations for channeling sessions

Brad's moving fairly quickly with his Adronis scam. Last week he was offering free readings and this week it is a paid for service.

Donation: a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause) or act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brad Johnson Had a massive conception of creating my next book based on 30 days worth of channeling from Adronis. This book will literally make the Lyra/Earth Connection look like a pamphlet. Getting into the beginning stages of creating this book tonight. It will be called "Teachings from Adronis" and will be similar to that of the "Law of One" series. This will be one of multi-volume series...Oooh, I'm excited now. :D

OMGWTF?!? Saying the book will make the "Lyra/Earth Connection" look like a pamphlet is really an upgrade for the book (you know, from a piece of shit to a pamphlet). And, Brad, please pick a fucking title for the book. Half the time you call it the Lyra/Earth Connection and the other half you call it Earth/Lyra Connection. Lastly, shame on you for comparing yourself to Law of One. That's still some batshit crazy stuff, but I would venture a guess you've never actually read it. How about you let the readers decide if it's similar to Law of One, hmm?

ilikepies said:
heres a couple new posts on brads facebook

"Brad Johnson Once again, Adronis' newest video on Reptilians, Interstellar Travel & The Association of Worlds have hit #1 Favorited video on YouTube in all of Canada. Adronis is on a roll! :D"

yes brad we know that all it takes is like 10 favorites to be in the top "education favorited" and your very proud of how many accounts you are able to juggle at once

"Brad Johnson Had a massive conception of creating my next book based on 30 days worth of channeling from Adronis. This book will literally make the Lyra/Earth Connection look like a pamphlet. Getting into the beginning stages of creating this book tonight. It will be called "Teachings from Adronis" and will be similar to that of the "Law of One" series. This will be one of multi-volume series...Oooh, I'm excited now. :D"

Damn how are you gonna have time to do that with the weekly class your teaching not to mention the fact that there are sooo many requests for people wanting adronis reasons, surely you wouldnt lie about that as its the primary reason you give for why you now need to have forced donations.....hmm let me guess, you realized in about a day that no one was gonna come to your live class of bullshit and got all panicky and thats why you suddenly came out with forced donations, thinking you could make people think you were popular and busy and start charging money and then suddenly you'd be able to live off peoples "donations"....but oh no...that didnt work either,, no one is willing to pay you any money for stupid shit you've been saying over and over again so now, suddenly, its all gonna be about your next big book, very exciting seen as how the lyra/earth connection was a literary classic........wait...a feeling.. a prediction of energies...manifest timeline....I am making a prediction now.....

You will be charging people money for this "e-book" this time and no one will buy it and people on your site will complain and you'll be all whiney like "wah this is a service give me money"

fucking pathetic

p.s. check out brads latest post on the forced donation channeling event thread for example of his whiney pathetic excuses that we will soon be hearing all the time as he launches one stupid thing after another

Reply to This

I love how fucking hyppocritical brad is stumbling through that bullshit excuse "oh its free but once you request something its a service laa di daa" He has fucking said again and again that "oh im just sharing information, it dosent matter if its true or not dont worry about that its just information shared and if it resonates with you thats great"

Charging money is no longer "sharing information" it is a transaction and its one Brad actually expects to LIVE off of a I'd think that now would be a good time (If anyone on SOE actually had the balls) to start bringing up questions of the legitimacy of this "channeling" especially in the face of all the blatant evidence which includes several time he admits he "accidental imagined it" or some shit like that.

Yes I think only like a month after coming out admitting you were accidentally imagining adronis you suddenly demand money for adronis's services is pretty much completely ridiculous

Happy Failings you lying piece of shit I can't wait to see how much your new book costs.

Reply to This

GREAT new comment by an SOE member on that thread, someone screencap this shit

Comment by Toria 2 hours ago
Like Zetax and Trudy were kinda saying, it makes more sense to just keep this as a donation. If this were your passion, you would do it for free for as much time as you can spare while you work a job (which gives you some other experience to draw energy from in addition to money). A lot of people work to put food on the family table while they wait for their passion to sustain them. A lot of people work on their passion for completely free their whole lives. But honestly, this is starting to feel like going to church and getting guilted into donating.

Can't wait to see brads response, probably something like this:

"well again guys again guys again this is just again what i know my life path is and i need to focus on this and im writing a book soon and i have already have lots and lots of people give me donations cause everyones so amazed by my readings and giving me so much money already that i dont care if you dont feel comfortable with it (but clearly a bunch of people who just happen not to be talking on this thread or anywhere else about my services all use them and they think im amazing) so yah you dont have to like it but its my living now and im probably the next big thing so you shouldnt try and deter people from wanting my halp

Namaste, your banned"

Reply to This

Here's the screen grab.

PS, love the predicted Brad response. Here are some slightly less plausible responses:

[no response]

OR

[event deleted]

And last but not least:
"I think with all the objections with the idea of this, I may just make it into a free reading again with donation after the reading as it doesn't seem to be getting a good response with the idea of a service fee before the reading. So I will make this change where it will be a free reading with donations after the reading."

ilikepies said:
GREAT new comment by an SOE member on that thread, someone screencap this shit
Comment by Toria 2 hours ago Like Zetax and Trudy were kinda saying, it makes more sense to just keep this as a donation. If this were your passion, you would do it for free for as much time as you can spare while you work a job (which gives you some other experience to draw energy from in addition to money). A lot of people work to put food on the family table while they wait for their passion to sustain them. A lot of people work on their passion for completely free their whole lives. But honestly, this is starting to feel like going to church and getting guilted into donating.

Can't wait to see brads response, probably something like this:

"well again guys again guys again this is just again what i know my life path is and i need to focus on this and im writing a book soon and i have already have lots and lots of people give me donations cause everyones so amazed by my readings and giving me so much money already that i dont care if you dont feel comfortable with it (but clearly a bunch of people who just happen not to be talking on this thread or anywhere else about my services all use them and they think im amazing) so yah you dont have to like it but its my living now and im probably the next big thing so you shouldnt try and deter people from wanting my halp

Namaste, your banned"

Reply to This

just thinking about this again, brads facebook book announcement

Brad Johnson Had a massive conception of creating my next book based on 30 days worth of channeling from Adronis. This book will literally make the Lyra/Earth Connection look like a pamphlet. Getting into the beginning stages of creating this book tonight. It will be called "Teachings from Adronis" and will be similar to that of the "Law of One" series. This will be one of multi-volume series...Oooh, I'm excited now. :D

So Brad has an idea for a book consisting of adronis channeling and is all "the book will be like the law of one first in a multi book series" hmmm... but its not you writing the book brad, its adronis isnt it? you know..the entity you magically channel, did you and adronis have some sort of meeting before making your announcement on facebook? I'm sure thats one of the excuses you may use, but I'd have to say I'm going with the most obvious explanation implied from that post. That you got all the ideas for this book yourself and the whole "channeled by adronis" is just some bullshit status to put on the rehashed plagiarized words you'll spew out...ever heard of citation brad? do you know how real books are written?

Clearly he didnt really think things through when making this announcement and probably made it like 5 minutes after coming up with the whole idea himself

Reply to This

Thanks for pointing that out, Pies. After I re-read what he wrote it does become very clear that Brad is exposing himself and showing that the whole Adronis rigmarole is a fraud.

ilikepies said:

So Brad has an idea for a book consisting of adronis channeling and is all "the book will be like the law of one first in a multi book series" hmmm... but its not you writing the book brad, its adronis isnt it? you know..the entity you magically channel, did you and adronis have some sort of meeting before making your announcement on facebook? I'm sure thats one of the excuses you may use, but I'd have to say I'm going with the most obvious explanation implied from that post. That you got all the ideas for this book yourself and the whole "channeled by adronis" is just some bullshit status to put on the rehashed plagiarized words you'll spew out...ever heard of citation brad? do you know how real books are written?

Clearly he didnt really think things through when making this announcement and probably made it like 5 minutes after coming up with the whole idea himself

Reply to This

INB4

15 page juvenile space wizard masturbation with spelling mistakes and 14 point font to try to make it seem longer.

It really astounds me how one can consider something so crappy as earth/lyra conn an acheivment of any kind. I wrote better short stories in grade school.

ilikepies said:

Reply to This

I wrote a Terminator fan fiction in 6th grade that was better written than Brad's crap

Tab said:
INB4

15 page juvenile space wizard masturbation with spelling mistakes and 14 point font to try to make it seem longer.

It really astounds me how one can consider something so crappy as earth/lyra conn an acheivment of any kind. I wrote better short stories in grade school.

ilikepies said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service