Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I really have to commend her for her bravery in coming out and telling the truth about Brad on SOE. Kerry, I'm glad you're back home with your kids and family. I know this has been a hard lesson for you and everyone involved but you've learned so much from this experience and now you can focus on the right things. I can't believe that have banned her from SOE to stop the story from coming out. Kerry, feel free to add whatever you want to say here.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hehe, found brads facebook no problem cause we're both in vic..all he did was write the following on the "whats on your mind" wall thingie

" Gonna see my beautiful kids soon. ;)"

yah thats quite the official announcement there.....he's also currently listed as "in a relationship"...oh and here's his about me description under his cry face profile picture

"I am the creator of Saviors of Earth. I am a medium of all being state and I am committed to helping those that wish to embrace self love in this world to unite to a large community of lightworkers."

fuckin weenis

Reply to This

Can you screenshot that for me for the lulz? :P

ilikepies said:
hehe, found brads facebook no problem cause we're both in vic..all he did was write the following on the "whats on your mind" wall thingie

" Gonna see my beautiful kids soon. ;)"

yah thats quite the official announcement there.....he's also currently listed as "in a relationship"...oh and here's his about me description under his cry face profile picture

"I am the creator of Saviors of Earth. I am a medium of all being state and I am committed to helping those that wish to embrace self love in this world to unite to a large community of lightworkers."

fuckin weenis

Reply to This

Reply to This

yah im not quite sure how to make it so you can click the image to see a better shot of it

Reply to This

here's brads take on things

"My guess is Kerry's ex got onto Kerry's old account here and screwed things up. Kerry's all lovey dovey with him all over again so my guess is something happened there."

Yah i'll tell you what "happened there" your a fucking dickshit

Reply to This

Where did you read that?

ilikepies said:

"My guess is Kerry's ex got onto Kerry's old account here and screwed things up. Kerry's all lovey dovey with him all over again so my guess is something happened there."

Reply to This

he posted it on the thread on SOE, seemingly after banning and deleteing deus

LeavingSOE said:
Where did you read that?

ilikepies said:

Reply to This

Brad knows Kerry's ex didn't get into her account. What I think he doesn't realize, though, is that he did this to himself.

ilikepies said:
he posted it on the thread on SOE, seemingly after banning and deleteing deus

LeavingSOE said:
Where did you read that?

ilikepies said:

Reply to This

ROFL! Thanks for that, it's too funny :P

Here is the screenshot after Brad cleaned up Tony's lies:

ilikepies said:

Reply to This

lol i love how much of a dick brad is being probably without realizing

"yah that bitch kerry is being all lovey dovey with her husband and suddenly wants to give her children a proper family so obviously something nefarious has taken place"

Reply to This

kerry good job for standing up 4 ur self if u ever need me just im me on msn or yahoo love ya lots

Reply to This

"PS: Lay off the pizza's"

HA HA HA!!! that is the funniest part in my opinion.

but on a serious side i'm glad kerry spoke out against that creepy loser.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service