Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Clinton, how's that photography/videography gig working out for ya? I remember you said it was your passion, so... yeah.

Reply to This

I actually felt sorry for Clinton that his e-girlfriend left him but now when I think about it she probably just got sick of his lies. After they decide to leave SOE and endure Brad's attacks, Clinton decided to get back in bed with his true love, Brad. Even his little website idea is straight out of Brad's playbook:
1. Create blog
2. Entice members with free information
3. Create new website with pay for services
5. Profit???

Naturally, Clinton will just come out here and say "fuck y'all" as he usually does when confronted instead of confronting the person he truly despises (according to his own words). I guess the idea of making money off suckers allows him put any differences he has with Brad behind. Antonela doesn't have time to check up on all his shit, so Clinton figures he can lay low from SOE and keep dealing with Brad. I'm done giving you chances, Clinton. You can go play that whiny emo shit somewhere else because when it comes down to the facts, you're just another Brad ass-licker that wants to make a fast buck off the poor saps of SOE and other new age communities.

Reply to This

Hmm...straight from Clinton's site:

Source: http://www.uephoricadeodean.com/phpbook/images/smilies/money.gif

The emoticon does not lie!

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service