Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Hey Folks, here's the latest from SOE. The 2nd in command has turned it seems and is communicating in all his dyslexic beauty...

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/teachings-of-brads

"Teachings of brads.

* Posted by Clinton Doherty on March 22, 2009 at 8:48am in Members asking for your help or Information
* View Discussions

This is a comunity to bring joy and respect to everyone. Now with having a leader of a site. The leader has to repect the member as equal no matter what the believe system. I came here from 10/14/08 blogspot as many of the memebers did. I wished to talk about things of like minded individuels. But there is more to this site than what I wanted. There are many believes here. Many people that share there own feelings on things. Now having this site as a lightworker site. Well the intent by Brad was to do that. Which is good but there are people here that do not share the same opinions. Which is good. Learning through diversity. But now if the owner of a comunity site such as brad wishes to have teachings on a comunity site then it is like forcing all the people of the site to believe in a certain thing. As they are apart of the site if there is a owner, people look up to the owner. Now a owner or creator of a comunity site needs to be carefull of what is puplished out cause there is many people with different ideas and mindsets. You cannot feature your teachings if you are an owner cause that is putting up a hierochy system. Then people repel against the teachings if they do not believe in then or do not want to be apart of it. Now that is unfair for the comunity as a whole. The only way to fix this site. Soe and bring people back together is for brad to take of his teachings and put them on a seperete site all together. That way the people that believe and want to take part of the information will go there and the ones that dont..... DONT HAVE TO. Now that is the trick. What is your opionion on this. should we start a poll daddy to see what people want for this site. Rememeber this that there are 3 alternative sites now that came from SOE. That have been created because they do not wish to be apart of it anymore.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If that isn't denial than I'm straight!
And I'm gonna tell you as it is, as the song goes: "Yea I'd crawl over 50 pussies just to get to ONE fat boy's asshole." [ Nick Cave - Stagger Lee ]

Without willing it in the first place, SoE is the best parody of ALL New-Age UFO I-know-better-than-you-I'm-enlightened communities.

Yes, there is indeed a MAJOR shift in consciousness occuring on this planet, right now, and that one is for people to see all these insane people for what they are: lost coward people with their heads so far up their asses that the sole light they'll see is the red light warning of BIG SHIT AHEAD.

Amen.

Reply to This

THIS!

iDom said:
If that isn't denial than I'm straight!
And I'm gonna tell you as it is, as the song goes: "Yea I'd crawl over 50 pussies just to get to ONE fat boy's asshole." [ Nick Cave - Stagger Lee ]

Without willing it in the first place, SoE is the best parody of ALL New-Age UFO I-know-better-than-you-I'm-enlightened communities.

Yes, there is indeed a MAJOR shift in consciousness occuring on this planet, right now, and that one is for people to see all these insane people for what they are: lost coward people with their heads so far up their asses that the sole light they'll see is the red light warning of BIG SHIT AHEAD.

Amen.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service