Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

DeusEx

Adronis.org - 1994 called and wants it's shitty website design back

"Adronis is the name of a Higher Dimensional Entity existing 300 years in our future. He is Channeled Through the consciousness mediumship of Brad Johnson."

Update: May 8th 2009

Adronis.org is officially open for business

About us page:

Teleconference registration and charge:

Products and services pages say they will be available on May 10th.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Clinton's response to Brad:

Brad's "pity me" response to Jose G:

Reply to This

Brad's response to Antonela:

Reply to This

Clinton responds to Brad

Reply to This

Oh snap!

Reply to This

DeusEx said:
Clinton's response to Brad:

Brad's "pity me" response to Jose G:

Oh cry me a fucking river Brad. Did you leave college/university/school with no formal qualifications whatsoever? Get off your fucking arse and get a REAL job that does'nt involve taking advantage of the spiritual beliefs of others.

Reply to This

As all this shit is going down, only Brad and Chelley are on Ventrilo. Get used to this Brad, this is what it's going to be like:

Reply to This

Brad responds:

Reply to This

First off, THANK YOU SOE PEOPLE, I knew you HAD to be sitting there, just keeping your mouth shut, I knew there was no way people could be so stupid as to not see what was happening.

Second off. HAHAHHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA

Third off...so now Brad admits that the adronis channelings were him being fake? yet the other channelings that had the exact same kind of bullshit are for real? he figured this out with some muscle testing bullshit? what the hell is he trying to do here so he realizes that everyone is on to them so he thinks he can just throw them a sacrifice of adronis and keep going with his shitty fake bullshit channeling that he has always KNOWN is fake.

Time to bring this fucker back to planet earth people of SOE, don't let him get away with this, KEEP TELLING HIM WHAT YOU THINK Honestly its better for him in the long run we all now he's never gonna succeed with any of this shit

Reply to This

Tony responds:

I think if a heads up email was sent they would have been banned before they had a chance to say something.

Reply to This

Brad responds to Jose G's posting of the muscle testing information from Dave:

Reply to This

hahaha Tony you idiot now that Brad has revealed Adronis to be an "accidental fraud" now your just making it look like the rules are in place to ensure Brad can continue being a fraud with no problems

The reason he had to come out and admit shit is because he's a fucking stupid baby who can only defend himself in terms of banning, he knows he dosent have the truth on his side so if suddenly a couple people start ganging up on him and there's no idiots left to defend him and call him the next messiash he'll crack and do something like he did..only to probably try again with more channeled beings and paid services just as bad.

I predicted Adronis.org would fail but i'd never imagine that when I came to the computer on "launch day" the shit would have already been taken down... fucking lol

Please keep posting the juicy shit on here as more hilarity happens to SOE and Brad the retard who never could

Reply to This

oh and to respond to one of brads idiotic queries to the absolutely RELIEVING words by Antonela

YES BRAD YOU ARE FUCKING PLAYING AROUND WITH PEOPLE BY LYING ABOUT SHIT AND TELLING THEM THEIR LIVES WILL ALL BE SAVED BY MAGICAL 2012 DISCLOSURE, WHEN YOU LIE TO PEOPLE ABOUT SHIT THAT MAY SERIOUSLY HAVE AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON THEIR LIVES THATS YOU FUCKING BEING AN IMMATURE FUCKING ASSHOLE PLAYING AROUND WITH PEOPLE YOU'VE BEEN TOLD THIS MANY TIMES AND HAVE RESPONDED WITH "THATS THEIR OWN FREE WILL" SO WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING GO CRY IN A CORNER WHILE I SNEAK UP BEHIND YOU AND LIGHT YOU ON FIRE IN A WAY THAT YOU DONT DIE BUT JUST WRITHE THEIR IN THE WORST POSSIBLE PAIN WITH 100 PERCENT OF YOUR BODY SUFFERING 5TH DEGREE BURNS AND YOUR ASKING ME TO KILL YOU BECAUSE IT HURTS SO BAD AND THEN INSTEAD OF KILLING YOU I PROVE TO YOU THAT THE ATHEIST OBJECTIVIST VIEW OF LIFE IS THE ONLY CORRECT ONE AND NOW SUDDENLY THAT HORRIBLE FEAR OF DEATH CREEPS UPON YOU AND EVEN WITH THE HORRIBLE PAIN YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE AND ONLY THEN DO I SLOWLY SLIDE A KNIFE WITH A RUST NAIL GLUED INTO IT INTO YOUR FUCKING EYE SOCKET UNTIL YOUR FUCKING DEAD YOU LYING MANIPULATIVE IRRESPONSIBLE MAN CHILD PIECE OF SHIT
YES YOU ARE FUCKING PLAYING AROUND!!!!!

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service