Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/love-letters-f...

Take a read of that, of course we all know what happened with Miss Kerry but there is also the events with Nora which if needed I will find the info about that I can and post it here.

My question to you Tony is, how the fuck can you justify Brad going around picking up chicks in this particular way as anything but an absolutely unacceptable and sickening act that is predator like. Do you think perhaps that things like this may justify a certain "focus" being on Brad and what he does. Or do you think that it all dosen't matter, its all just in the past or its all just truthy loveness or its all just no big deal?

Lets start being focused on this particular act of Brad then go from there and we'll see how willing you are to have this SOE Admin discussion, good luck to you

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no, it's the internet. People should use their own discernment. There are enough posts even on SOE to say believe nothing, trust nothing, discern for yourself what is true. The new member section contains enough safeguards through information discernment.

ilikepies said:
to add to that, do you think brad has a responsibility to examine his channeling before using the 5 souls of arcturian self as his wingmen to pick up chicks by telling them brad is their salvation?

LeavingSOE said:
Let me get back to my original question. I asked if you believed Brad was channeling an external entity, and you stated you don't know. Irrespective of whether or not an external entity was responsible for the quoted channeling, do you think Brad has a responsibility to examine the content of his channelings before sharing the information with other individuals?

Tony said:
Let me check, it was so long ago. As i just stated it looked all jibberish to me.

here is the complete first post in that container. Preceding this were many attempts which lead to absolutely nothing (i think over a period of several weeks. Basically the procedure was eyes shut, meditation, fingers on keyboard with eyes shut. In this attempt something readable appeared on the screen after the session.

======
For myself I created a blog on my home page (under construction) describing step by step how i came to where i am now. After several attempts at channeling (with great help from Brenda and sources unknown) this came out.

know this , for this is now. it is not . for it is without doubt that that which i speak of is meant for someone. They will discover in their own good time. Force not, want not all will come in due time. For thats the way it is and always will be . Search not , seek not.. All will be revealed. Riddles, yes? no? it is. For that which is pure, demands, not only gives. That nourishes that within, that always was. rejoice oh blessed one, Love is , love was love. Thirst, always for that is. be not afraid, all has happened all will happen. there is but one, all. you grow tired, until then.
i am .

I have no idea what it is, that is what this container is for. I have only corrected major spelling mistakes and typing errors. The minor ones have been left alone. as has the rest of the message.
======

end of post in container.

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

When you tried your hand at channeling, did you channel things that were specific to you, or did you channel things that were specific to other people?

Tony said:
@lsoe will check back in a few hours for your reply or follow-on question(s).

Reply to This

@lsoe, be back in about 4 hours to see if you have replied.

Reply to This

@all but ben

will be interesting to see if Ben incorporates the following in his article

- his admin role at a hate site of which part of his article is about
- his posts trolling members at soe here "besimi's admin role for example"
- his false registrations at soe for trolling, "ilikepiss" being one of them. In belgium that's "ikhouvanzeik"

will be interesting to see the reactions to such "objective" journalism with the above facts known.

Reply to This

Ohhhh IC so its ok for Brad to go around lying and attempting to ruin lives its all ok because its everyone else's responsibility to know that he's lying but WAIT, maybe its hard for people to use their own discernment because ASSHOLES LIKE YOU will ban and delete anyone with any kind of opinion that tries to reveal their own "discerned opinions" that say anything other than brad is the messiah
Jackass..althought i must say Tony I like how you've given up on the disengenous universal love everyone shit and are just being an asshole down in the muck with the rest of us, I knew you had it in you
Unfortunately the fact that your using it to defend a potentially dangerous egomaniac like Brad makes you worse than Hitler, Our childrens children will all have to go through mandatory sensitivity training to learn about your evils

Tony said:
no, it's the internet. People should use their own discernment. There are enough posts even on SOE to say believe nothing, trust nothing, discern for yourself what is true. The new member section contains enough safeguards through information discernment.

ilikepies said:
to add to that, do you think brad has a responsibility to examine his channeling before using the 5 souls of arcturian self as his wingmen to pick up chicks by telling them brad is their salvation?

LeavingSOE said:
Let me get back to my original question. I asked if you believed Brad was channeling an external entity, and you stated you don't know. Irrespective of whether or not an external entity was responsible for the quoted channeling, do you think Brad has a responsibility to examine the content of his channelings before sharing the information with other individuals?

Tony said:
Let me check, it was so long ago. As i just stated it looked all jibberish to me.

here is the complete first post in that container. Preceding this were many attempts which lead to absolutely nothing (i think over a period of several weeks. Basically the procedure was eyes shut, meditation, fingers on keyboard with eyes shut. In this attempt something readable appeared on the screen after the session.

======
For myself I created a blog on my home page (under construction) describing step by step how i came to where i am now. After several attempts at channeling (with great help from Brenda and sources unknown) this came out.

know this , for this is now. it is not . for it is without doubt that that which i speak of is meant for someone. They will discover in their own good time. Force not, want not all will come in due time. For thats the way it is and always will be . Search not , seek not.. All will be revealed. Riddles, yes? no? it is. For that which is pure, demands, not only gives. That nourishes that within, that always was. rejoice oh blessed one, Love is , love was love. Thirst, always for that is. be not afraid, all has happened all will happen. there is but one, all. you grow tired, until then.
i am .

I have no idea what it is, that is what this container is for. I have only corrected major spelling mistakes and typing errors. The minor ones have been left alone. as has the rest of the message.
======

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

When you tried your hand at channeling, did you channel things that were specific to you, or did you channel things that were specific to other people?

Tony said:

Reply to This

Examine the content for its authenticity (for example, could a personal motive been consciously or subconsciously injected into the message, could the entity itself have injected inauthentic information, could there be negative repercussions if this message is taken seriously by its consumers, etc).

Going with your example, do you not think it wildly irresponsible of the originator of that message to have distributed the information to a trusting public without analysis to the point of smoking gun evidence or, minimally, a preface stating this information may or may not be true? The elected officials and a good deal of the public initially trusted the messenger and believed the message (as well they should -- we are are right to trust those who have the experience we lack). Personally, I think both in your example and in the case of channelers/mediums (including Brad), it is wildly irresponsible for a channeler/medium to distribute information they channel without serious reflection, analysis, and preface. In the case of the news, as you mentioned, there is a legal responsibility to be truthful. Hence such phrases as, "the alleged robber" versus "the robber." Please don't turn this into a conversation about whether or not the media can be trusted. That's not the point. The point is that they have a legal obligation to be truthful and responsible for their content, else they can face legal action.

I think we'll continue going around in circles on this, because your answer has been and continues to be one of forcing the discernment on the consumer rather than the producer. I'm completely unable to wrap my brain around that, especially consider the nature of a spiritual environment. I believe we are all students essentially, we should be able to have a reasonable level of trust in the teachers and experts around us, and those who are spreading a message (teachers or otherwise) should be held accountable for their words and actions. This is particularly important in the world of spirituality, because people are at their most vulnerable - in a seeking position. It is even more important at SOE, because you have young and impressionable members who don't realize that the concepts SOE broadcasts are the same recycled concepts from when we were infants. If they saw the original GFOL television broadcasts, for example, perhaps they would be better armed to discern for themselves. But, instead, they've chosen SOE for their spiritual needs. And those on that site who have positioned themselves as spiritual leaders (yes, being one of the few who can channel on-demand are a minority and can easily been seen as spiritual leaders) have a responsibility to ensure the work they are doing is as authentic as possible and as harmless as possible. DO NO HARM! I leave you with a recycled article that I posted before, because I find it relevant to this conversation.

Council on Spiritual Practices

Tony said:
examine the content for what exactly?
but whilst awaiting your answer i will say no. couldn't his analysis be wrong? It is up to those hearing/reading what they hear/read to discern for themselves what they wish to discern. Same with any news report or world leader speak, viewsers discern for themselves what is true or what is bullshit. A prime example being the WMD, how many sons/daughters/mothers/fathers would still be alive if the BS wasnt swallowed.

LeavingSOE said:

Tony said:

======

i am .

======

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

Tony said:

Reply to This

again wrong assumptions and accusations ass usual pies. There are many posts in Brad's posts that state the content is not believed, resonated with or whatever term used. It is just that it is not in terms of "eat shit and die" and other true vulgarian outings.

and yes you are correct, but funny enough someone yesterday who i have never spoken to before said in a post, tony you are being dragged down into negativfe vibrations, don't waste your energy as they only drain it and bring it down to their level. so hugs and kisses once again pies. But as stated elsewhere, normal civil questions/remarks get normal/civil answers. Else seen as this is a site that continues to break the TOS rule 14: in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy; .... then other forms of questions/remarks will answered in like manner.

So once again the advice to:
Awareness tells you not to believe anything, not even awareness itsself but continue to question, explore, doubt and discover for yourself what is the truth. Awareness only indicates and suggests. Here at SoE we suggest you look carefully at everything you come across here, discern carefully what appears to be, yet make up your mind about nothing, rather continue to search, remain open to discovery, remain in that state of "I don't Know", for in that state you can not be closed to further learning, and you will remain open to discovery without pre-judging anything.

clearly states BELIEVE NOTHING.

And also once again before you turn on your predator/rape outburst, if you are really really concerned then you would ensure that a lawsuit be started.

ilikepies said:
Ohhhh IC so its ok for Brad to go around lying and attempting to ruin lives its all ok because its everyone else's responsibility to know that he's lying but WAIT, maybe its hard for people to use their own discernment because ASSHOLES LIKE YOU will ban and delete anyone with any kind of opinion that tries to reveal their own "discerned opinions" that say anything other than brad is the messiah
Jackass..althought i must say Tony I like how you've given up on the disengenous universal love everyone shit and are just being an asshole down in the muck with the rest of us, I knew you had it in you
Unfortunately the fact that your using it to defend a potentially dangerous egomaniac like Brad makes you worse than Hitler, Our childrens children will all have to go through mandatory sensitivity training to learn about your evils

Tony said:

ilikepies said:

LeavingSOE said:

Tony said:

======

i am .

======

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

Tony said:

Reply to This

Tony you're the worst hypocrite right next to brad, are you proud of that fact?

Reply to This

ummmm no tony sorry, your 100 percent wrong with that, it was not people saying "eat shit and die" that led to their banishment from that site, it was indeed people stating that they did not believe in brads channeling. Furthermore people are banned for not even saying shit on the site but saying shit on this site. In other words people are banned for THINKING bad thoughts about Brad. if you realllly wanna pretend alllll we did and alll we got banned for is saying "eat shit and die" then your on fucking retard acid. The fact is that speaking out against Brads practice as something that is deceitful, harmful, and not morally correct (and come on, we soooooo know it is, even you don't wanna get into that) is something that Brad will desperately block away from his site, and you will help him

Tony said:
again wrong assumptions and accusations ass usual pies. There are many posts in Brad's posts that state the content is not believed, resonated with or whatever term used. It is just that it is not in terms of "eat shit and die" and other true vulgarian outings.

and yes you are correct, but funny enough someone yesterday who i have never spoken to before said in a post, tony you are being dragged down into negativfe vibrations, don't waste your energy as they only drain it and bring it down to their level. so hugs and kisses once again pies. But as stated elsewhere, normal civil questions/remarks get normal/civil answers. Else seen as this is a site that continues to break the TOS rule 14: in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy; .... then other forms of questions/remarks will answered in like manner.

Awareness tells you not to believe anything, not even awareness itsself but continue to question, explore, doubt and discover for yourself what is the truth. Awareness only indicates and suggests. Here at SoE we suggest you look carefully at everything you come across here, discern carefully what appears to be, yet make up your mind about nothing, rather continue to search, remain open to discovery, remain in that state of "I don't Know", for in that state you can not be closed to further learning, and you will remain open to discovery without pre-judging anything.

And also once again before you turn on your predator/rape outburst, if you are really really concerned then you would ensure that a lawsuit be started.

ilikepies said:

Tony said:

ilikepies said:

LeavingSOE said:

Tony said:

======

i am .

======

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

Tony said:

Reply to This

well how shall i put it, as with all information ever since day one, so lets take for example the well known cain and abel story

"where is your brother?", answer "i do not know where he is, i am not my brothers keeper"........"

Now to a third party there are two questions, is that the truth or is he lying.

Hence our advice: discern carefully what appears to be, yet make up your mind about nothing, rather continue to search, remain open to discovery, remain in that state of "I don't Know", for in that state you can not be closed to further learning, and you will remain open to discovery without pre-judging anything

At first glance going by the question and answer the first discernment feeling would normally be "maybe he doesnt know", so no mind made up yet as per the advice. Yet on further discovery (as the observer was open to it) he discovers the brother knew damn well where his brother was.

So even in this simpel example if it is true, then it just goes to show you just never know until you know for sure 100%. So follow the advice, BELIEVE NOTHING.

So you are stating that cain should take full responsibility and be truthful. Well the facts have proven time and time again (be it tv, newspapers, word of mouth, friends, family, neighbours, you name it) that PEOPLE DON'T or believe they are and ARE NOT. So you have to discern for yourself or through authorities or hope someone helps you. You accuse me of things yet all you are trying to do is crucify one person.

You know as well as me the chain of responsibility ranging from parents through local government to the individual. And as i have stated before, no one, yet all are welcome, have come forward to any admin with the complaints and accusations that are brought forward here at sosoe. If they do they will be helped to the full extent. As stated elsewhere there are currently police and social services involved in some matters when they came to our attention.

So if you believe what you believe then why isnt anyone here who is a victim of anything you accuse anyone of, not taking legal action, as is happening in cases behind the scenes here at soe for matters that are being investigated. Rather than cut/copy/paste anything you guys love to jump on and bitch about to fill your days. It just doesnt add up. And if all that bothers you are money making schemes by any member then guess what, there are millions in the world doing so.

LeavingSOE said:
Examine the content for its authenticity (for example, could a personal motive been consciously or subconsciously injected into the message, could the entity itself have injected inauthentic information, could there be negative repercussions if this message is taken seriously by its consumers, etc).

Going with your example, do you not think it wildly irresponsible of the originator of that message to have distributed the information to a trusting public without analysis to the point of smoking gun evidence or, minimally, a preface stating this information may or may not be true? The elected officials and a good deal of the public initially trusted the messenger and believed the message (as well they should -- we are are right to trust those who have the experience we lack). Personally, I think both in your example and in the case of channelers/mediums (including Brad), it is wildly irresponsible for a channeler/medium to distribute information they channel without serious reflection, analysis, and preface. In the case of the news, as you mentioned, there is a legal responsibility to be truthful. Hence such phrases as, "the alleged robber" versus "the robber." Please don't turn this into a conversation about whether or not the media can be trusted. That's not the point. The point is that they have a legal obligation to be truthful and responsible for their content, else they can face legal action.

I think we'll continue going around in circles on this, because your answer has been and continues to be one of forcing the discernment on the consumer rather than the producer. I'm completely unable to wrap my brain around that, especially consider the nature of a spiritual environment. I believe we are all students essentially, we should be able to have a reasonable level of trust in the teachers and experts around us, and those who are spreading a message (teachers or otherwise) should be held accountable for their words and actions. This is particularly important in the world of spirituality, because people are at their most vulnerable - in a seeking position. It is even more important at SOE, because you have young and impressionable members who don't realize that the concepts SOE broadcasts are the same recycled concepts from when we were infants. If they saw the original GFOL television broadcasts, for example, perhaps they would be better armed to discern for themselves. But, instead, they've chosen SOE for their spiritual needs. And those on that site who have positioned themselves as spiritual leaders (yes, being one of the few who can channel on-demand are a minority and can easily been seen as spiritual leaders) have a responsibility to ensure the work they are doing is as authentic as possible and as harmless as possible. DO NO HARM! I leave you with a recycled article that I posted before, because I find it relevant to this conversation.

Council on Spiritual Practices

Tony said:
examine the content for what exactly?
but whilst awaiting your answer i will say no. couldn't his analysis be wrong? It is up to those hearing/reading what they hear/read to discern for themselves what they wish to discern. Same with any news report or world leader speak, viewsers discern for themselves what is true or what is bullshit. A prime example being the WMD, how many sons/daughters/mothers/fathers would still be alive if the BS wasnt swallowed.

LeavingSOE said:

Tony said:

======

i am .

======

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

Tony said:

Reply to This

Looks like discernment is doing wonders for Vaddix because he clearly seems so happy with his life here on Earth and has no thoughts of returning to some promised alien homeworld where everything tastes like cotton candy.

Looks like discernment is doing wonders for Kerry. She stayed home with her kids and family and is happy with her life. She didn't send money from herself and her family for a money making scheme called EoS. She also didn't spend money on a gold chain from Argos or purchased a ticket to go across the world to meet her soulmate cult leader.

You're right, Tony. High vibrations....high vibrations...oh noz chemtrails....high vibrations....high vibrations ahhh everything is OK.

P.S. - Tony, about connecting the dots on things for me. I think I spend more than enough time trying to reach across to you and explain things so you can understand them. Perhaps you can try to do the same or you might seem snarky and I love it when people get snarky with me. See Twiddly for an example of that.

Reply to This

JC come up with something original rather than repeat stuff you hear.

Jesus Cries said:
Tony you're the worst hypocrite right next to brad, are you proud of that fact?

Reply to This

again reading what you wanna read pies. You dont get banned for what you say its how you say it. "eat shit and die" is an example of how not to say it and get banned. Saying sorry brad/magenta/druana/mark h/anyone your a total fuck-up or anything similar will get you banned yes.

ilikepies said:
ummmm no tony sorry, your 100 percent wrong with that, it was not people saying "eat shit and die" that led to their banishment from that site, it was indeed people stating that they did not believe in brads channeling. Furthermore people are banned for not even saying shit on the site but saying shit on this site. In other words people are banned for THINKING bad thoughts about Brad. if you realllly wanna pretend alllll we did and alll we got banned for is saying "eat shit and die" then your on fucking retard acid. The fact is that speaking out against Brads practice as something that is deceitful, harmful, and not morally correct (and come on, we soooooo know it is, even you don't wanna get into that) is something that Brad will desperately block away from his site, and you will help him

Tony said:

ilikepies said:

Tony said:

ilikepies said:

LeavingSOE said:

Tony said:

======

i am .

======

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

Tony said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service