Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

DeusEx

Besimi's regurgitation reveals the truth - SOE is part of the Illuminati conspiracy

I saw a post from Besimi today about the Georgia Guidestones. You can read his original post here: http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/the-georgia-guidestones

What is most interesting is the following part:
What is the true significance of the American Stonehenge, and why is its covert message important? Because it confirms the fact that there was a covert group intent on
(1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
(2) Promoting environmentalism.
(3) Establishing a world government.
(4) Promoting a new spirituality.

I wonder if Besimi even read the article before he copied and pasted it? Check out points 1 and 4 again...

(1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world. - Isn't this exactly like the ascension/harvest idea they believe in?
(4) Promoting a new spirituality. - Oh snap, you mean like New Age? LOL

Why would they think promoting environmentalism is bad? I guess they don't give a shit about the world since they'll be ascending soon. Who knew they would have so much in common with Christians. What's next, SOE against birth control?

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wtf is this "American Stonehenge" crap. The only real one is the officially named 'America's Stonehenge' where I grew up in New Hampshire.

Reply to This

Honestly, I never heard it referred as the American Stonehenge but it's right there in Wiki...it must be true :P

Stephen Bates said:
wtf is this "American Stonehenge" crap. The only real one is the officially named 'America's Stonehenge' where I grew up in New Hampshire.

Reply to This

The only "American" Stonehenge I know of

Stonehengeusa.com

Reply to This

Oh yeah, wasn't this shown in UFO Hunters?

Stephen Bates said:

Stonehengeusa.com

Reply to This

sounds familiar...I went there a few times as a kid.

DeusEx said:
Oh yeah, wasn't this shown in UFO Hunters?

Stephen Bates said:

Stonehengeusa.com

Reply to This

Why do some SOEers think promoting environmentalism is bad?
a) "Teh illuminatiums are using envronmentalisticism to kepp ass as sheeple. Prayers for the sheeple! Yaaaaaa!"
b) "Who cares about earth. I'm going hooooooooome! Ascension 2012, baby!"
c) "We are one with the earth. By healing my chakras and meditating for myself, I am also meditating for the planet and healing her chakras. I find meditation and chakra work to be far more effective than environmental activism."
d) "Promoting environmentalism is harmful. What you resist persists, so I WILL NOT resist polluters."
e) "We have a zero tolerance policy for personal attacks on polluters and others doing harm to the environment. Such personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate ban."
f) All of the above.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service