Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

taken from http://www.adronis.org/blog/passed-this-plane-the-other-night/

Yesterday, I was on my couch entering a meditative state. I was watching a very interesting video based on the teachings of the Tibetan Monks. It was very exciting and they provided a very interesting speech on relaxing through meditation. After I watched the video, I got into the meditative state and got into a very relaxed state of being. After performing this meditation for a few minutes, I felt like I was crystalline. Just very clear and receptive to so much energy. Before I even realized, I laid down on my couch and moments later I was fast asleep.

As I drifted off, all I can remember seeing is speeding through this immense blue energetic tunnel with a light at the end of it. Very similar to what people describe through Near Death Experiences. In my state, I foresaw myself not even as a physical being, but as my soul speeding towards the end of this bluish energy tunnel towards this light near the end. The light from what I could remember was so filled with love and bliss. There was no judgment and no feelings or remorse or resentment when I was in this state. I literally felt like I had passed this plane of existence. That I actually had a near death experience. It was so exciting! I couldn’t even describe how free it felt. Becoming part of that plane where everything is love.

I awoke about 45 minutes later and was just amazed that I was back in my body. Its like for a moment, I felt alien to this entire world, this entire reality. But after remembering that experience, it just brings further confirmation to myself that when the time comes to become non-physical again, you know what everyone, we have absolutely nothing to worry about. Bliss itself does not even do the experience justice. You are so free, you are just one with everything…Everything around you is love. I even got from my own guidance that I literally passed this plane for about 45 minutes in linear time understanding, but only for a couple of moments in the plane beyond this one.

I wanted to share this story because I know people are constantly afraid of the idea of death. This is not the first time I had an experience like this. I have died many times. The whole definition of death itself is your essence leaving your body. That’s it. But you are always able to come back if that is your soul’s choice to do so. We have such an amazing experience everyone and the only reason we fear passing this plane is because of the belief systems we have adopted into our lives thinking that death is horrible…It isn’t.

You here, now, on this plane of Earth is definitely a gift and so is your body, and of course you should always cherish your life while you are here on this world. But when the time comes for you to return to non-physicality, all you will ever experience is joy, excitement, bliss and love beyond your wildest imagination.

Have no fear of where you are now and where you’ll be when you become your true self. There is only bliss and love on both planes of existence.

Namaste,
Brad

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

/prepares KOOLAID

WE ARE READY JEWAWAN!

Reply to This

Wow. I think there's a check payable to Brad Johnson from the James Randi Foundation if he can "die" and come back under controlled conditions. But like all the others, I'm sure there would be an excuse.

Yes, this sounds troubling to me. It reminds me of the "ascension" claims that forced the creation of this site. Brad is not the first nor the last to use people's fear of death for personal gain. I think what disturbs me more than anything is when he says, "But when the time comes for you to return to non-physicality, all you will ever experience is joy, excitement, bliss and love beyond your wildest imagination." This type of thinking romanticizes death (when none of us truly have any empirical evidence that our consciousness or individuality survives death) and, despite the sentence prior to the quoted one, encourages the mentality of some of his site members that "this reality sucks." What is to come of the person who decides it is his soul contract to move to the higher plane today? What about the one who is simply looking for an escape from reality and some certainty that death brings bliss, joy, and excitement? Unlike Tony, I do not believe every human being who reads Brad's fantastical claims is unimpressionable and capable of "discernment". Rather -- and I apologize for my redundancy -- I believe firmly that the burden lies on the person making outrageous claims to be held accountable, especially when relayed as fact and not opinion.

But in case Brad is right, I hope I can choose a color for my energy tunnel. Can I have my tunnel in Fire Engine Red?

Reply to This

I agree LSOE, and I'm dead fucking sick and tired of this excuse "oh people believe it and its peoples choice to resonate with it so its fine" as if that gives you an excuse to lie to people about these things..
The bottom line is that when someone wants someone to be true really badly they will often believe someone who is claiming that they have first hand knowledge of its proof. its just plain irresponsible for brad to assure people that form his dingy couch he experiences first hand proof of life after death. Also what reason exactley does he give for why we shouldnt all just commit suicide knowing this is the truth? all he says is that we should be here if we chose to be, unlike christianity theres no punishment for suicide, everything he implies here says that if you do kill yourself you will experience the same joyful magical bliss that apparently everyone who dies will feel. Brad is essentially endangering other people's lives just to comfort his own fear of death, brad convinces himself of shit by trying to convince other people of it, its absolutely disgusting.

Who knows maybe someone will read that blog and, without announcing it to anybody or making any big deal, decides to kill themself, brads assurances being just enough to push them over the edge in a life where they had been longing to escape from the pain of their existance for so long. I'm not saying this will happen or if its even likely but its POSSIBLE, that is the potential harm of telling lies like this in my opinion, this is the problem with someone as inexperienced and irresponsible as brad putting himself out there as a professional spiritual guru.

Someone on here recomendded the movie martyrs on the friday night page and if you want to watch that awesomely brutal movie theres sort of an interesting idea brought forward of whether or not knowing for sure there was a wonderous afterlife would cause someone to just kill themselves immediately (well at least from one interpretation of a scene, see the movie). It is this sort of shitty based on nothing new age assurance of wonderous non judging heaven that will be a leading cause im sure in the predicted 2012 suicides, lets hope brads not one of them and lets really hope this disturbed man dosent manage to take anyone with him

Reply to This

Oh oh, does this mean Bradcension 2009 is back on track? For those not in the know, Brad has claimed to turn down ascension two times already and told people on the old SOE Ventrilo server that he would ascend by the end of this year. Sean and uknowme, if this is not enough for a doctor to order an evaluation then I don't know what is. He talks about suicide and the time is running out to help him. I doubt he will really do it as he's all talk and prefers to push other people to do it instead...plus how can he become rich and famous if he's dead?

Reply to This

ooh hold up maybe brad wont be so desperate to leave this world after all looks like hes found a new "friend" in a hot to trot apparently seriously diseased ridden 22 year old. pretty, young, vulnerable in several ways, sounds right up brads alley. If this girl really does need help and is inexplicably seeking help from brad the crazy manchild then this is a travesty or if this is someone's ploy to mess with brad some more best of luck to you

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/group/energyhealinggroup/forum/topic...

Reply to This

I just finished reading that entire thing and it's really hard to feel sorry for her after all she wrote. She's fucking crazy like Brad. Good luck with getting healed by a bunch of whackjobs on the internet.

Reply to This

Brad's Understanding Death: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDv2f8iAZxI

Reply to This

Sean and Brads sister. If you ever get in touch with that lawyer of Cara's please try and have him recommend to a court of law that Brad should sectioned off under the mental health act purely for the sake of his own protection from both himself and from harming others. Someone needs to forcibly intervene now that he's glamorising and effectively promoting death.... again. When someone start glamorising death you just know it's going to end badly with him either killing himself or indirectly having someone commit suicide. Does Brad have any other family that can recommend this to a court or some higher up organisation? I was hoping for Brads sake that he would'nt go back to doing this since he started telling people to "ascend now ascend now!" It's clear from this that Brad is a danger to himself and others.

Reply to This

now there's a part 2...havent watched it but im assuming its just brad as himself repeating what "adronis" said. So he still wants to pass off his own bullshit as important by claiming it to be from adronis but then he wants to get up there and say it all too so people know that hes special and knowledgeable too. poor brad must be thinking "damn you adronis your taking all the credit for MY work"

Reply to This

James_uk, I'm in the process of putting together a major plan. I can't discuss it yet, for obvious reasons, (certain people checking out this site,) but if it goes forward, I'll let all of you know.

Reply to This

Btw, I listened to the video you linked here, as well as Part II, and they may be some of the freakiest shit I've seen or heard yet!

Reply to This

Wooo part 2 is freaky!

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service