Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I figure I might as well post this incident before Brad and Tony make their pitiful attempt to pin it on SOSOE. We here at SOSOE are above this sort of thing and face it, if we wanted to troll SOE we would do a way better job at it :)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This

LeavingSOE said:
Umm... "thats the effect facts sometimes have"?!?
First of all, I thought the SOE rule was that "personal truth" trumps fact. Or is it "discernment"? Or is it "resonate"? So many expressions to essentially say "Fuck Reality!" Second of all, the 2/10 rating had shit-all to do with facts. The rating was for a poorly executed troll. To quote, "2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative." In this case, the troll failed miserably, not because of your facts (everybody here knew from the onset that a troll was in play from reading the very first post). This troll was doomed from the onset.

Tony said:
thats the effect facts sometimes have

TheTabarnac said:
Also 2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative.

Reply to This

Tarbanacs "also 2/10" remark appeared to be a continuation of his remarks to me seen as it began with "also", now it is clear the "also" was in response to the thread. Two out of the three remarks to me started with "also", so i assumed his 2/10 remark was in reference to my first post to the thread.

LeavingSOE said:

First of all, I thought the SOE rule was that "personal truth" trumps fact. Or is it "discernment"? Or is it "resonate"? So many expressions to essentially say "Fuck Reality!"

Second of all, the 2/10 rating had shit-all to do with facts. The rating was for a poorly executed troll. To quote, "2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative." In this case, the troll failed miserably, not because of your facts (everybody here knew from the onset that a troll was in play from reading the very first post). This troll was doomed from the onset.

Tony said:

TheTabarnac said:
Also 2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative.

Reply to This

Can we please get a ruling to clarify the clarification? We should have a meeting on who should chair the "what did Ben mean commitee". Maybe we should start a spreadsheet and count the responses in this thread and see what the averages are on Tony's answers vs Deus' and I'll make it my presentation with power point at the "WHEN ARE WE GONNA ANSWER SOME REAL FUCKING QUESTIONS?" pre-meeting.

Ah I could nit-pick like this forever.

Reply to This

The way you abuse numbers to explain away your missteps is horrific. This latest one takes the cake. You could have said, "Sorry, I thought TheTabarnac was talking to me." Instead, you try to justify yourself with the numbers game again: "Two out of three remarks to me started with 'also'..."

Tony said:
Tarbanacs "also 2/10" remark appeared to be a continuation of his remarks to me seen as it began with "also", now it is clear the "also" was in response to the thread. Two out of the three remarks to me started with "also", so i assumed his 2/10 remark was in reference to my first post to the thread.

LeavingSOE said:

First of all, I thought the SOE rule was that "personal truth" trumps fact. Or is it "discernment"? Or is it "resonate"? So many expressions to essentially say "Fuck Reality!"

Second of all, the 2/10 rating had shit-all to do with facts. The rating was for a poorly executed troll. To quote, "2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative." In this case, the troll failed miserably, not because of your facts (everybody here knew from the onset that a troll was in play from reading the very first post). This troll was doomed from the onset.

Tony said:

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

Bit pointless seen as ben is quite capable of explaining what he meant.
But maybe a meeting to suggest that replies are thread related. Ben's remark on the vaddix "off radar" post had nothing to do with the troll attempt.

TheTabarnac said:
Can we please get a ruling to clarify the clarification? We should have a meeting on who should chair the "what did Ben mean commitee". Maybe we should start a spreadsheet and count the responses in this thread and see what the averages are on Tony's answers vs Deus' and I'll make it my presentation with power point at the "WHEN ARE WE GONNA ANSWER SOME REAL FUCKING QUESTIONS?" pre-meeting.

Reply to This

not justify but explain, justifying anything here is pointless due to the "attacking nature" of every post. Take this post of yours for example. Just for the record, your second attack. You could have easily have asked "why that response tony?" to which i would have replied "well i thought Tarbanac was talking to me".

LeavingSOE said:
The way you abuse numbers to explain away your missteps is horrific. This latest one takes the cake. You could have said, "Sorry, I thought TheTabarnac was talking to me." Instead, you try to justify yourself with the numbers game again: "Two out of three remarks to me started with 'also'..."

Tony said:

LeavingSOE said:

Tony said:

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

interesting statistics Deux ;-)

DeusEx said:

Reply to This

You portray yourself as a reasonable person that sticks to the rules and wants things in line and related etc. yet you associate yourself with and endure a flaky abusive space wizard that re-writes the rules as it pleases him. What does the pie chart say about that?

I'm pretty certain that this reasonable side of you is what compels you to come here and acknowledge us, which is what you are doing by the way, and I'm also sure that you'll never answer any questions we have for you directly. So I'll just stay this:

Look at who you associate yourself with. You get back to you what you put out there, according to your beliefs. Good luck with all that.

Tony said:
But maybe a meeting to suggest that replies are thread related. Ben's remark on the vaddix "off radar" post had nothing to do with the troll attempt.

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

That second chart wins one internet.

DeusEx said:

Reply to This

I would apologize if my tone was taken as an "attack," but to be frank, you created an account for what appears to be the sole purpose of calling one of our members "dumb" and "blind". The thing that is so frustrating is that you still refuse to answer any of the questions posed to you. Two times now, a dialog started to open up and you deleted your account. Do you come here to so that we can have a real discussion with an SOE admin? Or are you just here to frustrate people? At this point, a lot of members have given up even trying with you.

Tony said:
not justify but explain, justifying anything here is pointless due to the "attacking nature" of every post. Take this post of yours for example. Just for the record, your second attack. You could have easily have asked "why that response tony?" to which i would have replied "well i thought Tarbanac was talking to me".

LeavingSOE said:

Tony said:

LeavingSOE said:

Tony said:

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

Q: You portray yourself as a reasonable person that sticks to the rules and wants things in line and related etc. yet you associate yourself with and endure a flaky abusive space wizard that re-writes the rules as it pleases him. What does the pie chart say about that?

A: Not sure about the pie relation remark, but i love the pac-man one. As for the "space Wizard" remark, i have made my point of view clear on many occasion.

Q:I'm pretty certain that this reasonable side of you is what compels you to come here and acknowledge us, which is what you are doing by the way, and I'm also sure that you'll never answer any questions we have for you directly. So I'll just stay this:Look at who you associate yourself with. You get back to you what you put out there, according to your beliefs. Good luck with all that.

As we are all one, and the easiest way to explain why I beleieve this, is this. Before the "big bang", if we take that as a starting point there was nothing. Whatever came through that door came from the same place. So yes, your are acknowledge as all is one. And yes, i associate myself with a lot of members, more so with those who just pop by to say hello on the comment wall (at soe) or who send mail. But all members, here and there are acknowledged.

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service