Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I figure I might as well post this incident before Brad and Tony make their pitiful attempt to pin it on SOSOE. We here at SOSOE are above this sort of thing and face it, if we wanted to troll SOE we would do a way better job at it :)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the welcome back

ilikepies said:
Yah well I see what your getting at I guess but I can't really follow that link anywhere because i'm banned from the site and refuse to take the time to go through your fucking dictatorship "moderated viewing"
welcome back tony, don't run away too soon

Tony said:
As blind as you are dumb

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profiles/blogs/not-your-usualy-blog-...

Ben said:
It still amuses me how quickly Tony showed up to point out all the obvious flaws in Charlotte’s ramshackle story and used it to re-establish SOE as a place of warmth and love where the only ones talking about suicide are harm-meaning fakers. I don’t want to sound paranoid here but I think you know what I’m implying. Seems like it was all for naught though as only a day later one of the regulars starts to whine about his crappy life, as they tend to do every so often. Will there ever be a SOE-story that goes something like: I’m living life to the fullest, I have a great family, many friends, and I worked hard to fulfill many of my dreams. Oops, I forgot, someone like that wouldn’t be on SOE in the first place. *munches on popcorn*

Reply to This

Love and light bro. Perhaps we should use some moderation to quell this tension.

Also Tony CHEMTRAILS, COME ON REALLY?!?! CHEMTRAILS?!?! Choose some other silly superstition please. Why would they gas us from the sky when there are about a MILLION other ways they (They...lol) could mess with us.

Also I find it extremely amusing that you're here answering these threads and reading this stuff. I'd muscle test your higher namaste to give you some answers on why you choose to acknowledge us. And FYI, with your personality type you'd surely strive towards and become an officer in whatever little space wizard clan you choose...Why are you sinking with captain Jewawan on the failboat of SOE?

Tony said:
As blind as you are dumb
Ben said:
It still amuses me how quickly Tony showed up to point out all the obvious flaws in Charlotte’s ramshackle story and used it to re-establish SOE as a place of warmth and love where the only ones talking about suicide are harm-meaning fakers. I don’t want to sound paranoid here but I think you know what I’m implying. Seems like it was all for naught though as only a day later one of the regulars starts to whine about his crappy life, as they tend to do every so often. Will there ever be a SOE-story that goes something like: I’m living life to the fullest, I have a great family, many friends, and I worked hard to fulfill many of my dreams. Oops, I forgot, someone like that wouldn’t be on SOE in the first place. *munches on popcorn*

Reply to This

Also 2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative.

Reply to This

Good point, but I also think it's worth mentioning that by dropping off the radar Ben could have also meant that nobody replied to what Vaddix had updated the blog entry with.

20 hours ago: Vaddix: Im soooo pissed off with this world right now
20 hours ago: Vaddix: Like i cant see myself being happy and living here. By here i mean earth. ts just toooo fucked up.

Tony said:
Doubt it deux, vaddix home page shows he posted his last comment in that blog 19 hours ago, the last of the 20 replies which can be shown in the activity log at any one time was posted 10 hours ago.

DeusEx said:
I think Ben just meant the post disappeared from the Latest Activity list on SOE, not that it was deleted somehow.

Tony said:
As blind as you are dumb

Ben said:

Reply to This

We must be on the same wavelength/vibration, I also gave it a 2/10 :P

TheTabarnac said:
Also 2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative.

Reply to This

Yeah, especially that Ballsak guy must have been shitting bricks. The thought that someone would literally commit suicide over a poorly chosen joke must be pretty surreal, at least until it was discovered to be a troll.

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

OMG DEUS we resonate so much let us frolic in the light together! We must be arcturian soulmates...muscle test....STRONG OMG namaste friend. I will fly you in and protect ou in my chemtrail-resistant bunker where we can dig in and alienate ourselves from society while believing we are lightworkers. Please send me some naked pics so I know where to aim my light crystals. I care not for flesh but you did say you were an 18 year old blonde girl correct?

OMAGAD WAIT...bzzt brrt bzzzzzzbtbrbt brrrt...Hello dear friend we are the souls of space aleins love and light please send the channel known as tab some naked pics please..brbbtbzzt brrr..Whoa I'm dizzy. You better listen to whatever the aliens just said lol.

I LOVE YOU namaste :)))))))):))))

DeusEx said:
We must be on the same wavelength/vibration, I also gave it a 2/10 :P
TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

thats the effect facts sometimes have

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

well lets let ben say what he meant, pointless debating on speculation.

DeusEx said:
Good point, but I also think it's worth mentioning that by dropping off the radar Ben could have also meant that nobody replied to what Vaddix had updated the blog entry with.

20 hours ago: Vaddix: Like i cant see myself being happy and living here. By here i mean earth. ts just toooo fucked up.

Tony said:
Doubt it deux, vaddix home page shows he posted his last comment in that blog 19 hours ago, the last of the 20 replies which can be shown in the activity log at any one time was posted 10 hours ago.

DeusEx said:
I think Ben just meant the post disappeared from the Latest Activity list on SOE, not that it was deleted somehow.

Tony said:
As blind as you are dumb

Ben said:

Reply to This

Agreed :)

*taps out*

Ben, you need to take it from here :P

Tony said:
well lets let ben say what he meant, pointless debating on speculation.

DeusEx said:

Tony said:

DeusEx said:

Tony said:
As blind as you are dumb

Ben said:

Reply to This

@your comment...WAT?!?

OK inspector Clouseau why don't we use some of those Sherlock Holmes problem solving skills and try to crack the case of Brad the cretin who abuses his standing in your community at every opportunity. I mean how can you deconstruct and analyze these little trolls and blurt some stats out to reasonably illustrate the fallacious posts and simultaneously turn a blind eye to obvious and repetitive abuse from your space wizard leader?

Many real questions have been put to you here Tony...be intellectually honest and address the real issues.

Tony said:
TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

Umm... "thats the effect facts sometimes have"?!?

First of all, I thought the SOE rule was that "personal truth" trumps fact. Or is it "discernment"? Or is it "resonate"? So many expressions to essentially say "Fuck Reality!"

Second of all, the 2/10 rating had shit-all to do with facts. The rating was for a poorly executed troll. To quote, "2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative." In this case, the troll failed miserably, not because of your facts (everybody here knew from the onset that a troll was in play from reading the very first post). This troll was doomed from the onset.

Tony said:

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service