Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I figure I might as well post this incident before Brad and Tony make their pitiful attempt to pin it on SOSOE. We here at SOSOE are above this sort of thing and face it, if we wanted to troll SOE we would do a way better job at it :)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i see the consistency of going along parroting the usual BS here JC hasnt eluded you once again.

Here is a challenge, all sosoe members make one post which doesnt revolve around brad or soe stating their own beliefs. Lets see what content then arises.

Jesus Cries said:
true that

cancel petition

ilikepies said:
nah don't ban anyone it just makes them look like doucebags when they come here and enjoy the privileges that they dont allow on their shit site
Jesus Cries said:
tony is useless here.

NEW PETITION: Ban Tony from SoSoE

Reply to This

i have helped deux in the past as i have dom and other X NSI'ers.

it would have to be conditional upfront

1 - no NING TOS or "zero tolerance" rule braking

seen as i am no longer following/posting in this thread then take it to the group

TheTabarnac said:
Cmon dude. As Tony stated, we are all one here. It's just that we have to understand that some are more one than others.

DeusEx said:
That might violate the "We don't negotiate with the skeptics" rule at SOE :P

TheTabarnac said:
How bout we let bigones be bigones Tony...reactivate DeusX's original account so he can reach ou to people that need help. We have to rise above our little quarrel here.

Reply to This

lol diss my mind all you want my mind kicks the shit out of your make believing child mind dickshit

Also i find your excuse that "oh you guys get off on stupid fighting so its your fault that i'm allowed to come here and say this...." pretty fucking lame The point is YOU ARE ALLOWED to speak out against us, to say we are a sick site of assholes who enjoy fighting and spreading hate, you can come here and post your opinion all you want, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THE SAME ON SOE. Maybe you don't think that makes you a douche but it does, i assure you, make you a douche for a very fucked up vagina. Don't say "just because you guys get off on that shit" when you are clearly getting off in some way on being allowed to put out your opinions. i wonder why is it exactley you have gone from mr all is love to openly calling us stupid and assholes and what not (oh no here it comes "actually i never used the world asshole my dear fellow point for tony hahaha get be my monocle") it seems you have changed quite a bit...whats wrong Tony...thought the aliens would come and save you by now? awwww poor baby... you must be getting restless waiting for magical ascension powder to come save you from your rotten life, it must be nice to be able to get out some agression on us haterzzzzz.

Guess what Tony, NOTHINGS COMING TO SAVE YOU.

Tony said:
pies, as usual your sick mind thoughts have it all completely wrong, read my reply to the BSér Ben. If this place had a "no pathetic attack, drama posting" on personal members then i would abide by it. Just becaue you guys get off on such discussions thats sosoe problem not mine.

ilikepies said:
This is a very good point, does it really not make you feel like kind of an ass tony that you are perfectly allowed to say whatever you want however you say it on this site whereas if we went to SOE and said to someone that they are "blind as they are dumb" we would be banned IMMEDIATELY by YOU!!
If i were you I'd feel like kind of a piece of shit but then again I guess you already have to feel like a piece of shit to buy into this SOE shit and actually DEFEND a monster like Brad because he promises you a spot on the spaceship

Ben said:
So I am dumb and what I say is bullshit? Once again, I hope Tony enjoys being able to come here and have the freedom to say the kind of things he bans others for on his own site.

Reply to This

LOL you've been whining about focusing on Brad all throughout Brad RUINING TWO FAMILIES AND TWO SETS OF CHILDREN??!! Whats it gonna take? When Brad has fucking stabbed his whole family to death in a fit of madness will you still be on here saying we're wrong for focusing on brad? You'll probably just play dumb wont you?
"Well its the internet and uh...you know believe what you wanna believe its not like we all followed brad i didnt know he was gonna murder his children not like..I could of stopped him..doo de dooo.."

Yah yah I know you'll make some excuse like "lol that hasnt happen" but I honestly wonder looking at all the shit this douche has pulled if even that would be enough to wake you up from grovelling at this morons feet, defending his sick crimes for god knows what reason

Tony said:
i see the consistency of going along parroting the usual BS here JC hasnt eluded you once again.

Here is a challenge, all sosoe members make one post which doesnt revolve around brad or soe stating their own beliefs. Lets see what content then arises.

Jesus Cries said:
true that

cancel petition

ilikepies said:
nah don't ban anyone it just makes them look like doucebags when they come here and enjoy the privileges that they dont allow on their shit site
Jesus Cries said:
tony is useless here.

NEW PETITION: Ban Tony from SoSoE

Reply to This

Tony, I never broke those rules on SOE. I was banned immediately after I stood up for Candy having her blogs deleted over and over. I asked that she be allowed to have her say and if she was able to do so, she probably would not have needed to say anything about those topics again.

Tony said:
i have helped deux in the past as i have dom and other X NSI'ers.

it would have to be conditional upfront

1 - no NING TOS or "zero tolerance" rule braking

seen as i am no longer following/posting in this thread then take it to the group

TheTabarnac said:
Cmon dude. As Tony stated, we are all one here. It's just that we have to understand that some are more one than others.

DeusEx said:
That might violate the "We don't negotiate with the skeptics" rule at SOE :P

TheTabarnac said:
How bout we let bigones be bigones Tony...reactivate DeusX's original account so he can reach ou to people that need help. We have to rise above our little quarrel here.

Reply to This

LOL has anyone else noticed the frustration in tony's recent posts?
IT's as if though the love and light has burned out within him but he is desperately trying to keep his delusions of brad the alien jesus intact in his mind. As futile as that seems...

How long do you guys give Tony until he breaks and goes full-out hate on us because his imagination world has been destroyed by empirical evidence and undeniable logic?

Reply to This

ROFL, looks like it's already happened :P

Jesus Cries said:
IT's as if though the love and light has burned out within him but he is desperately trying to keep his delusions of brad the alien jesus intact in his mind. As futile as that seems...

How long do you guys give Tony until he breaks and goes full-out hate on us because his imagination world has been destroyed by empirical evidence and undeniable logic?

Reply to This

HAHAHA!!! yessss!

DeusEx said:
ROFL, looks like it's already happened :P

Jesus Cries said:

Reply to This

Jayden, I agree with you 100%

All members of SOSOE: THIS

Jayden said:
Anger is a very powerful energy that can be very helpful in certain situations. However, I do not see that going on here.

I am sensing very clearly that Tony is here to incite all of this so that he can go, "See, I was right, this is what these people are all about." And from what I can see, he's collecting a bunch of 'dirt' on this site and he will use it as such to smear everything that is trying to be accomplished here. I am letting you know of this because I know of your intentions and what kind of people you are. You want to help people on SOE which is a very brave and valid thing to do but this guy Tony is purposely coming here and inciting all the "worst" out of you so that he can put it into his gallery of SOSOE, which will undermine your goals of helping people out of this 'cult'.

Reply to This

Agreed.

DeusEx said:

Jayden said:
Anger is a very powerful energy that can be very helpful in certain situations. However, I do not see that going on here.

I am sensing very clearly that Tony is here to incite all of this so that he can go, "See, I was right, this is what these people are all about." And from what I can see, he's collecting a bunch of 'dirt' on this site and he will use it as such to smear everything that is trying to be accomplished here. I am letting you know of this because I know of your intentions and what kind of people you are. You want to help people on SOE which is a very brave and valid thing to do but this guy Tony is purposely coming here and inciting all the "worst" out of you so that he can put it into his gallery of SOSOE, which will undermine your goals of helping people out of this 'cult'.

Reply to This

He is trolling. He has said nothing of why the hell he is even here.

LeavingSOE said:
Agreed.

DeusEx said:

Jayden said:

Reply to This

A troll Jay is someone whose goal is to string people along through internet threads or other means to elicit reactions. He tries to just keep getting rises out of people for his enjoyment or other purposes and the longer he can keep it up the more accomplished the troll.

Jayden said:
FYI and totally off topic I am tragically "un-hip" so I actually had to go on urban dictionary to see what trolling meant and I giggled at this entry:
"Hunting for trolls.
Trollers hang around under bridges with troll guns at night (since trolls turn to stone in daylight), in the hope of bagging a troll head as a trophy.

As a VERY endangered (i.e. nonexistent) species, trolls are protected by law, and trolling is therefore illegal.
The police arrested two hobbits yesterday on charges of trolling. "

Jayden said:
Then it's clear. :)
TheTabarnac said:
He is trolling. He has said nothing of why the hell he is even here.

LeavingSOE said:
Agreed.

DeusEx said:

Jayden said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service