Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I figure I might as well post this incident before Brad and Tony make their pitiful attempt to pin it on SOSOE. We here at SOSOE are above this sort of thing and face it, if we wanted to troll SOE we would do a way better job at it :)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes i can see how this could be a big barrier for someone you believe needs more help than he has received openly/privately. You have another account there.

DeusEx said:
I would have emailed him, but you have not reactivated my original DeusEx account on SOE.

Tony said:
aren't you a member? you could mail him.
Once again for claritys sake, in the case of vadix i actually have a mail from one member asking why he cant mail him as he doesnt want to openly put advice on a forum, never has and never wil do. I explained to him to just add vaddix as a friend and if accepted by vaddix he could then mail him.

Not everyone choses to go through forum posts to help another. If you REALLY are CONCERNED then mail him yourself. Give him the link from the top of sosoe, he will have no doubt received similar links.

DeusEx said:
It's been over 24 hours after Vaddix's last reply to his own blog: "Like i cant see myself being happy and living here. By here i mean earth. ts just toooo fucked up." and he has not received a response yet from any member of SOE.

ilikepies said:
and what kind of words of support did vaddix get? Probably all "don't worry you'll be able to leave the earth soon don't worry keep meditating and you can have everything you want oh you create your own reality so its your fault that your sad and your life sucks, everything will be fine by 2012"

Why don't you rename your website to "Suicide Is Awesome"

james_uk said:
Tony said:
well that explains what was meant by "off the radar". As for the rest of your post in that post, the usual bull-shit as in this one. And as for the usual hypocricy no doubt you never sent any words of comfort or help to Vaddix via soe email accounts. I hope your article is objective, so including the posts here where you riducle members with fictious admin job interviews.

Ben said:
Tony, what’s the matter with you? You walk in and out of SoSoe whenever you please while denying us the right to speak our peace on SOE. If you’ll permit me a bit of slang: that shit don’t fly with me. You think that I feel compelled in any way, shape, or form to provide you with answers or explanations? If so, you’re sadly mistaken and even more deranged than I gave you credit for. Let the record show that you’re one of the most creepy, hypocrite, scary people I’ve ever had contact with. You’re like a parody of a certain character from a novel by George Orwell. To start a discussion with you would be a waste of time and energy (two things I’d rather invest in collecting nice little soundbites on SOE for my upcoming article--yes, I opened a new account there a few days ago). I will however, tell my fellow SoSoe-ers what I meant. I never stated that Vaddix’s post was deleted; that’s just reading what one wants to read, as SOE-ers are prone to do. No, what I said was that it disappeared off the radar. In other words: AT THAT POINT his post attracted so few reactions (other than some superficial follow your heart’s) that the post’s limelight was quickly overtaken by the usual blogs about flying saucers, chemtrails, evidence-on-video, etc.
And Tony, from now on I will ignore you, because I have no desire whatsoever to play along with your hypocrite M.O.

Now now language Timothy. Thats not very lightworker like now is it?

Reply to This

How bout we let bigones be bigones Tony...reactivate DeusX's original account so he can reach ou to people that need help. We have to rise above our little quarrel here.

Tony said:
yes i can see how this could be a big barrier for someone you believe needs more help than he has received openly/privately. You have another account there.

DeusEx said:
I would have emailed him, but you have not reactivated my original DeusEx account on SOE.

Tony said:
aren't you a member? you could mail him.
Once again for claritys sake, in the case of vadix i actually have a mail from one member asking why he cant mail him as he doesnt want to openly put advice on a forum, never has and never wil do. I explained to him to just add vaddix as a friend and if accepted by vaddix he could then mail him.

Not everyone choses to go through forum posts to help another. If you REALLY are CONCERNED then mail him yourself. Give him the link from the top of sosoe, he will have no doubt received similar links.

DeusEx said:
It's been over 24 hours after Vaddix's last reply to his own blog: "Like i cant see myself being happy and living here. By here i mean earth. ts just toooo fucked up." and he has not received a response yet from any member of SOE.

ilikepies said:
and what kind of words of support did vaddix get? Probably all "don't worry you'll be able to leave the earth soon don't worry keep meditating and you can have everything you want oh you create your own reality so its your fault that your sad and your life sucks, everything will be fine by 2012"

Why don't you rename your website to "Suicide Is Awesome"

james_uk said:
Tony said:
well that explains what was meant by "off the radar". As for the rest of your post in that post, the usual bull-shit as in this one. And as for the usual hypocricy no doubt you never sent any words of comfort or help to Vaddix via soe email accounts. I hope your article is objective, so including the posts here where you riducle members with fictious admin job interviews.

Ben said:
Tony, what’s the matter with you? You walk in and out of SoSoe whenever you please while denying us the right to speak our peace on SOE. If you’ll permit me a bit of slang: that shit don’t fly with me. You think that I feel compelled in any way, shape, or form to provide you with answers or explanations? If so, you’re sadly mistaken and even more deranged than I gave you credit for. Let the record show that you’re one of the most creepy, hypocrite, scary people I’ve ever had contact with. You’re like a parody of a certain character from a novel by George Orwell. To start a discussion with you would be a waste of time and energy (two things I’d rather invest in collecting nice little soundbites on SOE for my upcoming article--yes, I opened a new account there a few days ago). I will however, tell my fellow SoSoe-ers what I meant. I never stated that Vaddix’s post was deleted; that’s just reading what one wants to read, as SOE-ers are prone to do. No, what I said was that it disappeared off the radar. In other words: AT THAT POINT his post attracted so few reactions (other than some superficial follow your heart’s) that the post’s limelight was quickly overtaken by the usual blogs about flying saucers, chemtrails, evidence-on-video, etc.
And Tony, from now on I will ignore you, because I have no desire whatsoever to play along with your hypocrite M.O.

Now now language Timothy. Thats not very lightworker like now is it?

Reply to This

That might violate the "We don't negotiate with the skeptics" rule at SOE :P

TheTabarnac said:
How bout we let bigones be bigones Tony...reactivate DeusX's original account so he can reach ou to people that need help. We have to rise above our little quarrel here.

Reply to This

Cmon dude. As Tony stated, we are all one here. It's just that we have to understand that some are more one than others.

DeusEx said:
That might violate the "We don't negotiate with the skeptics" rule at SOE :P

TheTabarnac said:

Reply to This

So I am dumb and what I say is bullshit? Once again, I hope Tony enjoys being able to come here and have the freedom to say the kind of things he bans others for on his own site.

And now for something completely different: I received a message from someone who asked me if I was afraid for a possible retaliation from Tony when my article is published. Hardihar. The message seemed to express genuine concern though, so I’ll respond to it in a serious manner en plein publique.

I suppose that with retaliation a lawsuit was implied so allow me to point out a few things:

1. My segment of the article is not about the animosity between SOE and SoSoe, but about the inner workings and the sociological and psychological effects corrupted, fascistic online cults such as SOE have on its members.
2. In the world according to the delusional Tony, rules are only there to protect the interest of SOE: SOE-ers may speak; others may not. In the real world—the very one he’s trying to escape—things tend to be just a tad more complicated. The Courtroom Hath No Ban Button.
2. Tony wouldn’t have a case to begin with. Whenever an article of this sort is pitched, the paper’s legal advisors study it and give pointers. In this particular case, the other writers and I quickly got the thumbs up as the premise of the article was deemed Fair Game.
3. In case of a lawsuit, I could count on the paper’s lawyers to defend the staff, the article, and me. A same question that arose when Brad threatened to SOSOE: would Tony be able to afford a good lawyer? If so, would he willingly compromise his credibility by bringing his offbeat spiritual beliefs out in the open? How would his family and employers react to this?
5. Dutch Medium Jomanda was sentenced to one year of probation; the Dutch legal system does not take kindly to individuals who make bold statements about being able to cure diseases and then use a weak I never forced anyone to listen excuse to dodge any form of responsibility when confronted with the effects of such statements on gullible people.
We see similar things occurring on SOE: wild claims of magical cures are made on a regular basis, often followed by the usual I did not force anyone to listen to me-responsibility dodging excuse (that is why Brad is so keen on reminding everyone that he is NOT a leader. He just wants to act like one without taking the responsibility).
After what happened on Queen’s Day, the Dutch legal system does not take kindly to socially inept people who for some reason blame the Royal Family for their lack of success, happiness, and whatnot. What we see on SOE is that many comments and blog posts are devoted to accusing Royal families of being evil illuminati reptilians...all it takes is one nut...

So, to wrap it up: I’d welcome a lawsuit (more publicity=more people on guard for the dangers of creepy cults like SOE). Tony wouldn’t be able to stop the article from being published if he’d so desire; the only thing he could do afterwards is make things worse for himself and the online cult he endorses.

Tony said:
As blind as you are dumb
http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profiles/blogs/not-your-usualy-blog-... Ben said:
It still amuses me how quickly Tony showed up to point out all the obvious flaws in Charlotte’s ramshackle story and used it to re-establish SOE as a place of warmth and love where the only ones talking about suicide are harm-meaning fakers. I don’t want to sound paranoid here but I think you know what I’m implying. Seems like it was all for naught though as only a day later one of the regulars starts to whine about his crappy life, as they tend to do every so often. Will there ever be a SOE-story that goes something like: I’m living life to the fullest, I have a great family, many friends, and I worked hard to fulfill many of my dreams. Oops, I forgot, someone like that wouldn’t be on SOE in the first place. *munches on popcorn*

Reply to This

I just feel that i needed to add to this by saying Tony u sux!!! :P lol

now you all have a nice day
:)

Reply to This

This is a very good point, does it really not make you feel like kind of an ass tony that you are perfectly allowed to say whatever you want however you say it on this site whereas if we went to SOE and said to someone that they are "blind as they are dumb" we would be banned IMMEDIATELY by YOU!!
If i were you I'd feel like kind of a piece of shit but then again I guess you already have to feel like a piece of shit to buy into this SOE shit and actually DEFEND a monster like Brad because he promises you a spot on the spaceship

Ben said:
So I am dumb and what I say is bullshit? Once again, I hope Tony enjoys being able to come here and have the freedom to say the kind of things he bans others for on his own site.

Reply to This

tony is useless here.

NEW PETITION: Ban Tony from SoSoE

Reply to This

nah don't ban anyone it just makes them look like doucebags when they come here and enjoy the privileges that they dont allow on their shit site
Jesus Cries said:
tony is useless here.

Reply to This

true that

cancel petition

ilikepies said:
nah don't ban anyone it just makes them look like doucebags when they come here and enjoy the privileges that they dont allow on their shit site
Jesus Cries said:
tony is useless here.

Reply to This

aww shucks Ben and you said you were going to ignore me. ANother lie in the long list of lies you produce?

>>I hope Tony enjoys being able to come here and have the freedom to say the kind of things he bans others for on his own site.

.. if this site stated no open attacks then i would abide by that and continue in mail if that was the case. So the hidden accusation in this statement is once again bullshit. We at soe just dont thrive on open fights and bickering when it can be taken offline thus uneffecting 100's of others who don't give a shit about petty arguments and fights as was seen in many replies to threads when the rule wasnt in effect.

>>different: I received a message from someone who asked me if I was afraid for a possible retaliation from Tony when my article is published. Hardihar. The message seemed to express genuine concern though, so I’ll respond to it in a serious manner

... i am only subscribed to one newspaper, i doubt it is the one. As for retaliation, i agree hadihadiha

>>I suppose that with retaliation a lawsuit was implied so allow me to point out a few things:

1. My segment of the article is not about the animosity between SOE and SoSoe, but about the inner workings and the sociological and psychological effects corrupted, fascistic online cults such as SOE have on its members.
... Hope you mention the url of soe in particular. members are more than welcome. and as usual people discern for themselveswhat is true in the mainstream press and as most people know anything of real intrest is BS

>>In the world according to the delusional Tony, rules are only there to protect the interest of SOE: SOE-ers may speak; others may not.

... again BS. Any member can speak within the rules set up at soe. strange how 1300 members can but a handfull of drama bent, trolling bent, person fixated delusional members of sosoe can't.

>>In the real world—the very one he’s trying to escape—things tend to be just a tad more complicated.

... haha the usual BS. Here once again the usual mainstream crap...accusations, sensational and missing any facts...the usual fear inspiring information

>>The Courtroom Hath No Ban Button.
2. Tony wouldn’t have a case to begin with. Whenever an article of this sort is pitched, the paper’s legal advisors study it and give pointers. In this particular case, the other writers and I quickly got the thumbs up as the premise of the article was deemed Fair Game.
3. In case of a lawsuit, I could count on the paper’s lawyers to defend the staff, the article, and me. A same question that arose when Brad threatened to SOSOE: would Tony be able to afford a good lawyer? If so, would he willingly compromise his credibility by bringing his offbeat spiritual beliefs out in the open? How would his family and employers react to this?
... haha again the usual BS. Family, firends and workmates are members

>>Dutch Medium Jomanda was sentenced to one year of probation; the Dutch legal system does not take kindly to individuals who make bold statements about being able to cure diseases and then use a weak I never forced anyone to listen excuse to dodge any form of responsibility when confronted with the effects of such statements on gullible people.
We see similar things occurring on SOE: wild claims of magical cures are made on a regular basis, often followed by the usual I did not force anyone to listen to me-responsibility dodging excuse (that is why Brad is so keen on reminding everyone that he is NOT a leader. He just wants to act like one without taking the responsibility).
After what happened on Queen’s Day, the Dutch legal system does not take kindly to socially inept people who for some reason blame the Royal Family for their lack of success, happiness, and whatnot. What we see on SOE is that many comments and blog posts are devoted to accusing Royal families of being evil illuminati reptilians...all it takes is one nut...

So, to wrap it up: I’d welcome a lawsuit (more publicity=more people on guard for the dangers of creepy cults like SOE)
...think you mean creepy cults like sosoe who wish other sites disease and to die

>>>Tony wouldn’t be able to stop the article from being published if he’d so desire; the only thing he could do afterwards is make things worse for himself and the online cult he endorses

... ah the feelings of grandeur you clothe yourself in. your article doesnt interest me one bit. In fact going on what you said earlier in this post "And Tony, from now on I will ignore you" the article will be full of BS and lies. Why lie that you would ignore me? But here to show you how it works, i WILL ignore you and unlike your statement this isn't a lie.

======== enough of these BS posts. I am currently answering LSOE in another thread and will continue other there.

p.s. once again i hope the article is objective and includes your administartor role at a hate site as a foot note

Tony said:
As blind as you are dumb
http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/profiles/blogs/not-your-usualy-blog-... Ben said:
It still amuses me how quickly Tony showed up to point out all the obvious flaws in Charlotte’s ramshackle story and used it to re-establish SOE as a place of warmth and love where the only ones talking about suicide are harm-meaning fakers. I don’t want to sound paranoid here but I think you know what I’m implying. Seems like it was all for naught though as only a day later one of the regulars starts to whine about his crappy life, as they tend to do every so often. Will there ever be a SOE-story that goes something like: I’m living life to the fullest, I have a great family, many friends, and I worked hard to fulfill many of my dreams. Oops, I forgot, someone like that wouldn’t be on SOE in the first place. *munches on popcorn*

Reply to This

pies, as usual your sick mind thoughts have it all completely wrong, read my reply to the BSér Ben. If this place had a "no pathetic attack, drama posting" on personal members then i would abide by it. Just becaue you guys get off on such discussions thats sosoe problem not mine.

ilikepies said:
This is a very good point, does it really not make you feel like kind of an ass tony that you are perfectly allowed to say whatever you want however you say it on this site whereas if we went to SOE and said to someone that they are "blind as they are dumb" we would be banned IMMEDIATELY by YOU!!
If i were you I'd feel like kind of a piece of shit but then again I guess you already have to feel like a piece of shit to buy into this SOE shit and actually DEFEND a monster like Brad because he promises you a spot on the spaceship

Ben said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service