Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Replies to This Discussion

I heard they make a damned good espresso in Hell. Now I know why LOL :P

Mo-Dean said:
Kerry,

Reply to This

Fairy-tale-fun-land-time is obviously over...
And i never got my teleporting unicorn! Wait ... brad DID promise us those right?
lol

Reply to This

All i would like to say on the matter is, How dare she?
As always its fucking "i want, i need" with kerry.
What about the girls, AND her other children,,,, oh yeah she did abandon her first lot! Or is this a ploy for more money, like it was like last month?
The girls are doing perfectly, they dont need you. Your like a hole in head - worthless.
Please may everyone look at what was post on the internet by brads youtube account:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601075

"Ohh i wanna get married on the Date that me and Dave got married thats how fucked up i am"

I will like to add, that she has got Nothing, Nowhere to go, No family that will believe her ever growing lies. she has ruined lives once again. Some people may think im being harsh, but how can she say "MY girls", yes she gave birth to them, but doesnt mean she's a mother, just a women that when they reach 2 she pops out another one, or in this case to go to a different country and to be with a small minded, childish, little bastard.

i want to make a book up to show the girls when they are 18 - to show them the truth. if there is any additional blogs that are to do with this situation, if so then please send them to me.

Reply to This

It's worse than you think. Brad worked his magic (a.k.a. brainwashing) on Kerry and now wants to go to the UK:

Source: http://www.canuckabroad.com/forums/advice-on-how-to-proceed-to-the-...

Catherine Blundell said:
As always its fucking "i want, i need" with kerry. What about the girls, AND her other children,,,, oh yeah she did abandon her first lot! Or is this a ploy for more money, like it was like last month? The girls are doing perfectly, they dont need you. Your like a hole in head - worthless.
Please may everyone look at what was post on the internet by brads youtube account:

"Ohh i wanna get married on the Date that me and Dave got married thats how fucked up i am"

I will like to add, that she has got Nothing, Nowhere to go, No family that will believe her ever growing lies. she has ruined lives once again. Some people may think im being harsh, but how can she say "MY girls", yes she gave birth to them, but doesnt mean she's a mother, just a women that when they reach 2 she pops out another one, or in this case to go to a different country and to be with a small minded, childish, little bastard.

i want to make a book up to show the girls when they are 18 - to show them the truth. if there is any additional blogs that are to do with this situation, if so then please send them to me.

Reply to This

Kerry I hope for your sake that you have an explanation for this cause at the moment this is starting to look more like a ploy into running off with your kids back to Canada. There's no fucking reason at all why Brad should come with you back to the UK. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt again but at the moment the fact that he wants to come back with you is making that extremely difficult. I do sincerely hope for your sake that your not taking us for a ride again. I smell a rat.

Reply to This

hahahaha deus check out his topic now, he has a response XD

DeusEx said:
It's worse than you think. Brad worked his magic (a.k.a. brainwashing) on Kerry and now wants to go to the UK:

Catherine Blundell said:
As always its fucking "i want, i need" with kerry. What about the girls, AND her other children,,,, oh yeah she did abandon her first lot! Or is this a ploy for more money, like it was like last month? The girls are doing perfectly, they dont need you. Your like a hole in head - worthless.

Reply to This

Reply to This

Lol what the fuck does he mean "I have a good job" no he fucking dosen't he's fucking lying, if he REALLY believed that the greatest thing ever was not being a "slave" with this "job" thing why dosent he say it on that forum? why does he have to lie to make it look like he's a responsible adult and not a whiny loser fucking bum? Because he KNOWS hes a lazy worthless burden to society and he just likes to spew out on SOE how great he is for not having a job and people will praise him but on some other forum where he knows the people aren't made up of sad desperate idiots like himself he's too ashamed too admit he's probably still living off other people or the government that he hates so much and is desperately trying to make money with shitty ass scams online but failing

Reply to This

Holy shit! Whoever did that deserves a golden cookie :P

Jesus Cries said:

DeusEx said:

Catherine Blundell said:

Reply to This

lol where is ma golden cookie then!

but hey wait a second, i think that post by "brad johnson" can easily be perceived as an attack on brad johnson on another forum. Let's all sit back and watch if tony or brad johnson is dumb enough to ban brad johnson from SOE XD

I laugh how they cant ban me because they dont know my username there HAHA!

DeusEx said:
Jesus Cries said:

DeusEx said:

Catherine Blundell said:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601075 "Ohh i wanna get married on the Date that me and Dave got married thats how fucked up i am"

Reply to This

Haha that was exquisite work and LOL at the thought of Brad getting banned for "personal attacks" :P

Jesus Cries said:
lol where is ma golden cookie then!

but hey wait a second, i think that post by "brad johnson" can easily be perceived as an attack on brad johnson on another forum. Let's all sit back and watch if tony or brad johnson is dumb enough to ban brad johnson from SOE XD

DeusEx said:
Jesus Cries said:

DeusEx said:

Catherine Blundell said:

Reply to This

hmm im not hip to all the intracasies of how gettin a visa to the UK works but wouldnt you need to have like...at least a job offer...or be enrolled in a school or something? I don't think Brads excuse that he's awakened and therefore allowed to resist "slavery" will be much help...If they are indeed trying to stay together and go to UK i doubt kerrys family will be very pleased with having that worthless heap brad bumming around

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service