Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Replies to This Discussion

These kinds of posts are the reason I've stopped drinking coke at my computer.

DeusEx said:
Oh Twiddly, you're so ever the good cult member. Now run along little doggy, there's some peanut butter waiting for you in Brad's groin.

Reply to This

awwwwwwwwwww did he let his emotions talk, James?? LMAO... that's what you get when you call somebody a whiner LOL... common Clinton, tell me to Fuck off again, so my european foot can kick your south african ass into astral and beyond hihihihihi... take it all out on me, my friend... I can take it ;-)... as long as you get it out!!!!!!

james_uk said:
Clinton Doherty said:
Ok sorry guys I am been a dick. Sorry linda fuck im such a idiot. I really mean it. I am a good person I just thought things would get better. My girlfriend left me and today ive been really fucked. I hope you can accept my apology. Everyone here.

Hey Clinton
Just out of interest but what was wrong with the response you originaly posted? If it jogs your memory or "memory chakras" you basically told Linda to fuck off previously.

Reply to This

Well dang... I almost spilled my coffee reading that LOL... TY Deus and Para ;-) ...

ParadigmShift said:
These kinds of posts are the reason I've stopped drinking coke at my computer.
DeusEx said:
Oh Twiddly, you're so ever the good cult member. Now run along little doggy, there's some peanut butter waiting for you in Brad's groin.

Reply to This

HAHAHAHA of course you where pissed and I totally understand why... I just want you to get it out of your system, that's all... I dont think you've cleared the air yet!! ... there's stuff your holding on to, willingly or not, dunno... but there's stuff your keeping inside... that will eat at you, my friend... so, I'm just being me and I want you to feel good about yourself and your life... I think getting all the anger/frustration out will help you heal and move on.

Clinton Doherty said:
Linda stop whining come on you know I was pissed. Ok I appologise.

Reply to This

weirdo ;-) luv you 2...

Clinton Doherty said:
HAHAHA yes Linda. You know what Ive learnt. Is I get so mad and then all of a sudden im like you know what. I can't be pissed and forgive. I think all this stuff is self healing for me. Like get really angry then let it go. Then again and again. Thanks Linda you have a strange way of healing but it works hahaha. Love ya.

Reply to This

Brad's posted a few more videos from Clinton. What is he trying to do? Force Clinton to come back?

Reply to This

Clinton I hope you see this. If you truly want to cut your ties to SOE then you need to stand up to Brad and get your content removed. If all else fails report it to Ning and they'll try and sort it out.

Reply to This

Looks like we're not going to get an answer. Hmm...
http://www.uephoricadeodean.com/reading.html

$150 damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reply to This

Fucking hell, that's expensive! I'll take my $20 to the tarot card reader at the flea market, thanks.

DeusEx said:
Looks like we're not going to get an answer. Hmm...
http://www.uephoricadeodean.com/reading.html

$150 damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reply to This

The Disclaimer is just lovely

"Psychic Readings
All psychic readings and consultations are intended to offer an insight into a person's personal life and do not in any way, constitute legal, financial, or professional advice. By engaging in a reading with any psychic, you understand that we do not diagnose illnesses, including questions pertaining to pregnancy and death. We will not be liable for the death or personal injury resulting from the negligence on our behalf, or for fraudulent misrepresentation. We or anyone involved with the provision of these services shall be liable for any damages arising from the inability to use the services or from errors caused by negligence or otherwise. We are not liable for delays in providing information or carrying out our obligations due to factors beyond our control"

I love how they sneak that in at the end of the sentence there

Reply to This

Can someone please explain to me what all of that fancy lawyer speak means?

TheTabarnac said:

"Psychic Readings
All psychic readings and consultations are intended to offer an insight into a person's personal life and do not in any way, constitute legal, financial, or professional advice. By engaging in a reading with any psychic, you understand that we do not diagnose illnesses, including questions pertaining to pregnancy and death. We will not be liable for the death or personal injury resulting from the negligence on our behalf, or for fraudulent misrepresentation. We or anyone involved with the provision of these services shall be liable for any damages arising from the inability to use the services or from errors caused by negligence or otherwise. We are not liable for delays in providing information or carrying out our obligations due to factors beyond our control"

Reply to This

I can't because "All rights to channellings and info are proberty of uephoricadeodean.com"

ParadigmShift said:
Can someone please explain to me what all of that fancy lawyer speak means?

TheTabarnac said:

"Psychic Readings

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service