Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

"Invasion of privacy including posted emails or chat conversations without permission from other parties involved with them used to discredit, humiliate or insult another member will result in an immediate ban."

This rule is full of holes, and I have no comprehension of how any administrator can enforce this rule.

1. Privacy - Emails and Chat conversations are NOT private. Any member involved may disclose the contents of said conversation.

2. Permission - By engaging in chat, for an example, you are giving permission.

3. Discredit, Humiliate, Insult - These are subjective concepts. One man's humiliation is another man's lesson in humility. One man's insult is another man's constructive criticism.

If this rule stands, then a member may sexually harass another member and the object of that harassment would not be able to expose the violation without being banned. The ban would then cleanse the site of the evidence of the harassment.

This rule only serves is to protect the egos of those who behave objectionably in chat or in email.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The most disturbing part in all this is that as the owner and Administrator of the site, Brad can edit posts belonging to others without leaving any trail. It does not show that it was modified.

Reply to This

Very well said LS.

good thing those gestapo rules dont apply here, and anyone can repost whatever is publically available on SOE.

Reply to This

In case you wish to follow this thread on SOE:

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/privacy-rule-where-did-...

Reply to This

LS, I bow again at your razor sharp faculties. Someone looks rather depressed, haha.
Maybe I should suggest a couple more rules to Brad:

1) Anything on chat, emails, forum and blogs that attempts to reveal any bit of truth about Brad Johnson shall result in immediate censorship and ban for life.

2) All chat, emails, forum and blogs have to be reviewed by Brad Johnson before being posted. Failing to submit to him shall result in permanent ban and possible total shut down of the Internet service all over the world.

3) Any phone call, text, regular mail infringing the same rule shall result in the destruction of the devices and the public execution of the perpetrators by hanging at street lamps.

4) Any trying of passing such infringing information in astral shall result in total destruction of planet Earth.

Reply to This

LOL, Dom. Those rules are so beautiful that I'm going to add them to SOSOE (sub BJ with LS).

iDom said:
LS, I bow again at your razor sharp faculties. Someone looks rather depressed, haha.

1) Anything on chat, emails, forum and blogs that attempts to reveal any bit of truth about Brad Johnson shall result in immediate censorship and ban for life.

2) All chat, emails, forum and blogs have to be reviewed by Brad Johnson before being posted. Failing to submit to him shall result in permanent ban and possible total shut down of the Internet service all over the world.

3) Any phone call, text, regular mail infringing the same rule shall result in the destruction of the devices and the public execution of the perpetrators by hanging at street lamps.

4) Any trying of passing such infringing information in astral shall result in total destruction of planet Earth.

Reply to This

This should be posted on SOE lol!

iDom said:

Reply to This

Yes, he is very reasonable. He is too kindhearted though and continues to make excuses for Brad's childish behaviour. I would imagine a community that is owned and operated by Tony to be one of the most fair if ever it were created. Most likely, Brad will agree to removing the rule and all will be well for a few weeks until the rule is broke. Tony will just make another excuse and say there was yet another loophole. Rinse, recycle, repeat.

Simone said:
Looks like Tony is on top of it. He seems to be very reasonable.

LeavingSOE said:
In case you wish to follow this thread on SOE:

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/privacy-rule-where-did-...

Reply to This

and once again Brad proves he is so very far from the egoless demi god he makes himself out to be. Making up a new rule based solely upon his desire never to have to face all the things we have on him or all the potential things that people could have on him as he goes on having his little group jerk astral sessions. I mean what the hell here he thinks he has the right to pass judgement on the entire system of earth based on his knowledge of watching youtube videos and then he goes and makes a rule preventing anyone from using actual fact based evidence of things people are saying that are without a doubt wrong, immoral, against what they teach, ridiculously egotistical and megalomaniacal, any of these things can be interpreted as "used to embarras and insult bladdie bladdah"

So what Brad is essentially saying here is "YOU CANT EVEN HOLD THE THINGS THAT I OPENLY DO AGAINST ME, I GET TO KEEP ON HAVING MY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS EGO STROKING JERK OF SESSIONS IM GONNA KEEP LYING TO PEOPLE AND HITTING ON GIRLS, I'M GONNA KEEP DOING ALL THIS STUFF AND IF YOU GET ANY REAL EVIDENCE OF ME DOING THAT YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU POST IT"

I mean what the fuck is wrong with Brad is he just completely stupid or has he fully embraced his tyrannical cult leader calling, ever since this ascension no show he has just been fucking himself over with his own actions over and over. I wouldnt be surprised if that suddenly not crappy rating on his latest channeling video is because Brad has like 20 accounts on SOE or something.

Seriously don't let up about this rule, this is basically saying that anyone has free reign to do anything, though I'm sure Brad was only thinking about protecting himself

Reply to This

I've noticed that too. His videos will be rated quite badly then somehow magically go to a 4 or 5 star rating.

ilikepies said:
and once again Brad proves he is so very far from the egoless demi god he makes himself out to be. Making up a new rule based solely upon his desire never to have to face all the things we have on him or all the potential things that people could have on him as he goes on having his little group jerk astral sessions. I mean what the hell here he thinks he has the right to pass judgement on the entire system of earth based on his knowledge of watching youtube videos and then he goes and makes a rule preventing anyone from using actual fact based evidence of things people are saying that are without a doubt wrong, immoral, against what they teach, ridiculously egotistical and megalomaniacal, any of these things can be interpreted as "used to embarras and insult bladdie bladdah"

So what Brad is essentially saying here is "YOU CANT EVEN HOLD THE THINGS THAT I OPENLY DO AGAINST ME, I GET TO KEEP ON HAVING MY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS EGO STROKING JERK OF SESSIONS IM GONNA KEEP LYING TO PEOPLE AND HITTING ON GIRLS, I'M GONNA KEEP DOING ALL THIS STUFF AND IF YOU GET ANY REAL EVIDENCE OF ME DOING THAT YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU POST IT"

I mean what the fuck is wrong with Brad is he just completely stupid or has he fully embraced his tyrannical cult leader calling, ever since this ascension no show he has just been fucking himself over with his own actions over and over. I wouldnt be surprised if that suddenly not crappy rating on his latest channeling video is because Brad has like 20 accounts on SOE or something.

Seriously don't let up about this rule, this is basically saying that anyone has free reign to do anything, though I'm sure Brad was only thinking about protecting himself

Reply to This

just thought I would post what I posted on the thread about this at SOE just now because Its definitely going to be deleted and I'm definitely going to be banned and what not. Guess I couldn't help being the martyr for this new bullshit rule:

I have meditated on this greatly and opened my third eye and have used channeling and astral projection and the guidance of the great octopus gods who control the universe and have devised my highly evolved opinion on this new rule at SOE, and here it is

02/08 09:05:49 brad: She's sneaking around him lol
02/08 09:05:58 brad: we just go nuts in the astral man lol
02/08 09:06:01 brad: hahhaha
02/08 09:06:08 dlbizz: i know what you mean lol
02/08 09:06:35 brad: so far we've done 5d and 6d. Gonna eventually experiment with astral in the higher densities soon
02/08 09:06:36 brad: lol
02/08 09:07:19 brad: her husband is so clueless though lol
02/08 09:07:22 brad: hahahaha
02/08 09:07:38 dlbizz: lol we make it a point to do it everywhere we go. so we will hit all the planets fensitys and universes one day
02/08 09:07:41 dlbizz: ;)
02/08 09:07:45 brad: hahaha nice
02/08 09:08:07 brad: we've done it all over the palace, in the amazon, in hawaii, lol
02/08 09:08:16 brad: next we'll try zero gravity I guess lol
02/08 09:08:21 dlbizz: lol
02/08 09:08:26 brad: that'd be a blast
02/08 09:08:27 brad: lol
02/08 09:08:35 'Miss Kerry' has joined the chat.
02/08 09:08:45 brad: hey welcome back sport. lol
02/08 09:08:51 dlbizz: hahah lol
02/08 09:08:55 Miss Kerry: hahahaahha
02/08 09:08:57 brad: shakes Kerry's hand politely
02/08 09:08:59 brad: nice to meet you
02/08 09:09:04 Miss Kerry: lol
02/08 09:09:06 Miss Kerry: lmao
02/08 09:09:18 brad: I'm brad and I'll be the one doing you this evening LOL
02/08 09:09:24 dlbizz: LOL
02/08 09:09:28 Miss Kerry: hahahaha
02/08 09:09:41 Miss Kerry: omg im nearly crying
02/08 09:09:44 Miss Kerry: hahahahaha
02/08 09:09:44 brad: so go floss your teeth and meet me in the humvee lol
02/08 09:09:56 Miss Kerry: hahaha
02/08 09:10:34 Miss Kerry: so wot have u 2 been up to today;)
02/08 09:10:45 Miss Kerry: lol
02/08 09:10:51 brad: me? just waiting for you to come on baby lol
02/08 09:11:01 Miss Kerry: hahaha
02/08 09:11:09 dlbizz: im visiting Rhea in her dreams
02/08 09:11:14 Miss Kerry: cool
02/08 09:11:18 Miss Kerry: nice
02/08 09:11:38 brad: Now I know why your husband wears glasses, without them, hes clueless lol
02/08 09:11:50 brad: j/k lol
02/08 09:11:50 Miss Kerry: lol
02/08 09:11:53 Miss Kerry: hahahahaha
02/08 09:12:05 brad: I'm just amazed he hasn't caught on yet

Reply to This

WAUW... I thought he would be a bit more carefull now... guess not LOL

Reply to This

hmmm interesting, even though Miss Kerry was apparently made an admin and shes Brads astral soul mate and all that it appears that she has deleted her account on SOE....

Perhaps the most pressing issue now is to look out for all the other girls on SOE who will now become potential targets for Brad Johnson: Astral Gigolo. Lets be careful he dosen't convince a 13 year old girl she can be queen of spaceship land if she lets him astral fingerbang her. "wow this is so weird your only 13 but I can sense your soul is much older, at least 19 wow its so weird i can read both our auras and it looks like we're meant to be together whadaya know"

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service