Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus, it's a long story so when you have the time and popcorn, come to chat :P

Jesus Cries said:
Ok so I just put the pieces together and its pretty sad what happened there

So let me get this straight...

shortly after Kerry comes out and exposes brad, brad bans tony, bans miss kerry, deletes her post exposing brad, and makes 50 or so members admins(brad you idiot what kind of a hacker is gonna make random members admins?!), and claims it was a hacker attack, hinting that it was kerry's husband who is to blame.

what a load of fucking bullshit brad is trying to play on his 10 or so gullible members to cover up miss kerry's truth about what kind of a person brad is.

and tony you're a fucking piece of shit for going along with this. burn motherfucker burn

Reply to This

Tony must be crying right now. The world's largest collection of chemtrail media is now lost.

Reply to This

BWAHAHAHA

DeusEx said:
Tony must be crying right now. The world's largest collection of chemtrail media is now lost.

Reply to This

Yugana with the save. Quick Tony do something, your prized vat of warm Brad shit is seeping through the cracks again!

Reply to This

ROFL poor Yugana, the fate of the martyr awaited her. It was up for a good few minutes though, and it gave me an idea.

ParadigmShift said:

Yugana with the save. Quick Tony do something, your prized vat of warm Brad shit is seeping through the cracks again!

Reply to This

LOL, Para FTW :P

ParadigmShift said:
ROFL poor Yugana, the fate of the martyr awaited her. It was up for a good few minutes though, and it gave me an idea.

ParadigmShift said:

Reply to This

Mr Ballsack is feeling revolutionary! GO SOE YOU CAN DO IT! I'm cheering for you guys!

Reply to This

What a silly move, I'm willing to bet 100 to 1 that anyone on SOE who came across that post will pretend that they never read it. I had forgotten they only stand up to imaginary oppressors.

ParadigmShift said:
Mr Ballsack is feeling revolutionary! GO SOE YOU CAN DO IT! I'm cheering for you guys!

Reply to This

Reply to This

Whatever Tony. LALALA HAPPY THOUGHTS LOVE AND LIGHT LALALALALALALA.

LeavingSOE said:

Reply to This

I am so out of the loop! LOL I had no idea that Kerry had exposed Brad on SOE. Is that correct? If so, bwahahahahaha!

I can't believe that Tony thinks there is even a possibility of a hacker being to blame. Why would a hacker even bother?

Where is that popcorn icon? ;-)

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service