Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

DeusEx

Adronis.org - 1994 called and wants it's shitty website design back

"Adronis is the name of a Higher Dimensional Entity existing 300 years in our future. He is Channeled Through the consciousness mediumship of Brad Johnson."

Update: May 8th 2009

Adronis.org is officially open for business

About us page:

Teleconference registration and charge:

Products and services pages say they will be available on May 10th.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stop throwing numbers at us when you know most of those members are inactive "sleeping members" and every time one stands up you censor or ban them.

Tony said:
"and admit that the site is there for Brad to spread his greatness and any attempt at speaking ill of the great Brad is against the rules"

1247 members would disagree with you, anyone speaking ill of anyone is dealt with. Such matters are to be taken offline, with or without admin mediation. As is happening now between three parties and myself.

Reply to This

here's the problem Tony you pussy ass who carefully picks and chooses what you respond to

People weren't "speaking ill" of brad in the way that perhaps others on your site were reprimanded for, what those other people were doing is essentially exactley the same as what Brad was saying about Blossom Goodchild. These people were trying to give brad all the respect and love they could but they were just stating their opinion, an opinion I wholeheartedly agree with that Brads channeling is obviously fake and its an

irresponsible thing to be claiming you can give people guidance and hope with a make believe character. Maybe you should go back and give brad a warning for "speaking ill" of Miss Kerry's husband while goading her to leave her family behind and have an astral affair with him, I assume he was reprimanded for that...

Oh and since you've found your way back here Tony why not check out that other thread where you used my evil quotes to show how this is hate site, there's a few questions for you I believe

So feel free please Doctor Tony to stay here and have a discussion with us seen as how you just replying here and running away as we own your ass logically would just go further towards proving all of our points

Reply to This

Glad my muscle test joke brought you out of the woodwork. So now that you're here, if you didn't delete it, who does that leave? I sincerely doubt Antonela or Indigo Bliss would delete it. That leaves you, Brad, Basilis, and Kerry. So come on, who deleted it?

Tony said:
Hmmmm LSOE...... have that arm checked, i did not delete the post.

LeavingSOE said:
And the whole thread is gone. I should have known too. I performed the following muscle test on myself:

Will Tony delete the whole thread before the day is out? (Strong arm) YES!

ilikepies said:
Tony you asshole maybe the reason those accounts are "sleeping" is because those people know that their opinions aren't wanted.

So Brad's saying that everyone should just shut up because he's realized Adronis is fake and now hes going to work on it but do you really expect us to believe that if these innapropriate responses wouldn't have happened Brad would have still admitted that Adronis was BS? NO!! he would have gone on with it, so what the hell is this zero tolerance fucking rule anyway? its not about non duality or unconditional love or non personal or negativity. Its negative because Brad dosen't like it, just like how when Brad starts saying that Blossom goodchild isn't to be trusted would be negative to her. So why don't you stop being a fucking bunch of lying pussies and admit that the site is there for Brad to spread his greatness and any attempt at speaking ill of the great Brad is against the rules, thats exactley what you've been doing, thats exactley what has caused the bannings and deletings, nothing else has ever been deleted other than people speaking out against Brads lies

Reply to This

You missed the point. You claim those members would disagree with what LS has asserted. They will never have a chance to voice their opinion on it due to your constant censorship and banning. I'm glad that the 20-30 that sign up each day make you feel accomplished though.

Tony said:
20-30 sign up each day and i am sure they are not all from here.

DeusEx said:
Stop throwing numbers at us when you know most of those members are inactive "sleeping members" and every time one stands up you censor or ban them.

Tony said:
"and admit that the site is there for Brad to spread his greatness and any attempt at speaking ill of the great Brad is against the rules"

1247 members would disagree with you, anyone speaking ill of anyone is dealt with. Such matters are to be taken offline, with or without admin mediation. As is happening now between three parties and myself.

Reply to This

One thing I know for sure about you, Tony, is that you'll protect SOE at any cost. You would rather be a big fish in a small pond than be a small fish in a big pond. Sad, really.

Tony said:

DeusEx said:

Tony said:

Reply to This

How bout this Tony, can you give us examples of other threads were similar things happened that DIDN'T have to do with Brad in some way, that weren't examples of people saying things having to do with Brad not being a legitimate super channeler accelerator magical healer? That didnt have to do with people bringing up bad things brad has done like scam on chicks or start up eos? The only threads that seem to be deleted all seem to have the same problem: they make Brad look bad, they embarras brad. Brad SHOULD be able to, especially with how antonella and clinton were being respectful telling brad they love him and they respect the things hes done and blah blah blah Brad should be able to accept that as their truth and their opinion. Particularly if he knows in his heart that his channeling is truth, it shouldnt matter to him right? Cause like his true channelings say one day disclosure and 2012 will happen and everyone will know he's right anyway? Why can't he just exemplify the love and non judgement he claims and allow these things to be said like they are.

The reason is because he knows hes lying, he knows hes going full forward with the huckster lifestyle and its not about him sharing his truth, its about making him look good, making people believe him, making sure people THINK he's for real. because deep down Brad knows hes not, he knows hes lying, he knows hes playing you and he's counting on your ignorance, the ignorance of the people on his site. Brad needs threads like this deleted because they are a threat to him, and they are a threat to him because they are the truth and he knows it.

But I suppose you don't give a shit do you Tony? I suppose if I were to ask you if you really believe brad is channeling or if you think it even matters whether he's telling the truth or not you'd say something like "bladi blah all truth personal truth truth can be shared just expressing his truth blah blah" Well I'll tell you know your gonna have to throw those excuses away and find new ones because what you've just done and have been doing for awhile is shutting up and forbidding the truths of others. It's ok for Brad to talk about the rest of the world as dark or unevolved, talk about us here like we're all evil and filled with hate, talk about society and jobs and education and science like its all a bunch of bullshit. It's ok to give people an excuse to leave their jobs, leave their friends, not finish college, to not go out into the world and work for what they want, it's ok to tell people who are desperate and sad and in pain and hopeless that they can just wait it out until the aliens come, its ok for brad to say ALLLLL THIS, yet its not ok for someone to speak out respectfully as they can that in their opinion they believe it is Brad speaking and not some channeled entity (which is ovious) that in their opinion its something that should be speaked out against, because lies and make believe won't help anyone in the long run.

Your a fucking nazi Tony, your making excuses for serious fucking bullshit and maybe its time you face whatever fears in your life drive you to be such a sucker for this lying fantasy world and grow the fuck up. Either you allow all opinions to be expressed respectful or your running a fucking cult.......

your running a fucking cult and your leader happens to be the stupidest person in the world, what does that say about you?

Reply to This

excuses excuses

Tony said:
In general terms an admin can undertake no admin rule actions against an owner of a site. But to lift the vail so to speak, i did mention in one mail to Brad that by the rules i would have had to ban him (an action some months ago).

You call it pick and chose, i call it lack of time and interest. I don't examine all posts there or here. In fact 90% of my reading stems from the main page subjects and Q&A SOE checking. The rest on welcoming new members, mail queries and working on the new member section and own development.

I am not fixated on Brad as you guys seem to be, so the blossom thread you refer to is not known to me. If no members complain via mail about posts by Brad then there is a 95% chance i won't have read his post. I have enough complaints coming in as it is. The last one which can be verified was a post of the dutch attack on the royal family. All dealt with via post by the member compalining and with the member who made the post in a certain section which other found offensive. The poster was asked to move his thread and did so.

Whether you believe it or not there are hundreds of active members, my 3000 mails are a testimony to that.

As for running away, yes, i am now going back to SOE to inform someone they have been nominated for admin. Work calls, i gurantee it will deserve its own thread here. Catch you next ime.

ilikepies said:
here's the problem Tony you pussy ass who carefully picks and chooses what you respond to

People weren't "speaking ill" of brad in the way that perhaps others on your site were reprimanded for, what those other people were doing is essentially exactley the same as what Brad was saying about Blossom Goodchild. These people were trying to give brad all the respect and love they could but they were just stating their opinion, an opinion I wholeheartedly agree with that Brads channeling is obviously fake and its an

irresponsible thing to be claiming you can give people guidance and hope with a make believe character. Maybe you should go back and give brad a warning for "speaking ill" of Miss Kerry's husband while goading her to leave her family behind and have an astral affair with him, I assume he was reprimanded for that...

Oh and since you've found your way back here Tony why not check out that other thread where you used my evil quotes to show how this is hate site, there's a few questions for you I believe

So feel free please Doctor Tony to stay here and have a discussion with us seen as how you just replying here and running away as we own your ass logically would just go further towards proving all of our points

Reply to This

No Tony. Just shut up and leave before someone breaks it to you that most of your actions have revolved around protecting the image of a single member on SOE.

Tony said:
My fixation is not on "the one" as it is here. The need of the many outway the need of the few, or "the one".

Reply to This

There are some fine examples of opinions that were deleted by you right here on this post, Tony. Care to explain the reasoning behind deleting those? They seemed quite reasonable to most everyone besides you.

Tony said:
anyone is free to voice their opinion within reason, "eat shit and die" or similar is not within reason. Anything not within reason is dealt one-on-one or via admin mediation .
DeusEx said:
You missed the point. You claim those members would disagree with what LS has asserted. They will never have a chance to voice their opinion on it due to your constant censorship and banning. I'm glad that the 20-30 that sign up each day make you feel accomplished though.

Tony said:

DeusEx said:

Tony said:

Reply to This

Sorry to interject in this riveting conversation, but I thought I would post the final screen grab. A thousand apologies for the highlighted text. I can't read the white on black for shit (good call on the new layout, it definitely makes it harder for me to read), so I highlight to make it easier on my eyes.

Reply to This

No Tony i would argue there is a certain homosexual fixation on Brad perhaps not by you but by the admin in general in terms of what gets deleted...I'm sorry but there's not arguing about that.
The whole "wahha wahh everyone is obsessed with Brad we're just a community with Brad as one member" must be like a go to excuse for you guys. If you realllly didn't give such a shit about Brad why is it that only discussions where people are speaking out against him, only discussions questioning his credibility are deleted?
Oh Tony how you have degenerated into an attempt at being some sly apologist for the Bradministration

Tony said:
My fixation is not on "the one" as it is here. The need of the many outway the need of the few, or "the one".

LeavingSOE said:
One thing I know for sure about you, Tony, is that you'll protect SOE at any cost. You would rather be a big fish in a small pond than be a small fish in a big pond. Sad, really.

Tony said:

DeusEx said:

Tony said:

Reply to This

Oh, whoops! Did you just break it to him? :'(

ParadigmShift said:
No Tony. Just shut up and leave before someone breaks it to you that most of your actions have revolved around protecting the image of a single member on SOE.

Tony said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service