Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/how-will-you-play-the-g...
So after the events of last night Brad puts a new age spin on it to continue onward with his viral marketing campaign where all human beings are apparently superheros playing the game of life..........

I'm telling you now Brad. The way we're playing "the game of life" is to protect insecure people from manipulative people like of YOU.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ANOTHER case where Brad comes out with some new bullshit idea he thinks is so great talking about how he has forgiven everyone and no longer judges anyone?
SERIOUSLY?!!!

god you fucking suck brad

Reply to This

Jesus, he can't even let one day pass without coming up with some new revelation and proclaiming how he has evolved even more and is now bigger than Jesus. I'll believe Brad if he goes and lives in a cave for the next 30 years...without internet access.

Reply to This

does he really expect us to believe that the completey underwhelming and derivative notion of "life is like world of warcraft" that he sets out here is a "download" that came from his "higher mind" and not just some lame shit he either took the past 3 days thinking up or just read from somewhere else. Just like his lyra earth download thing he thinks hes come up with some amazing concept but he dosent bother actually thinking about or expanding on any of this shit, just some crap to write to make himself sound cool. So what life is all a game and the point of the game is to realize that its all a game and to what? break the rules of the game and turn the game into heaven on earth? Brad dosen't know what he's talking about here, he's just spouting some shit to explain away all the shit thats happened to him

"oh that was all part of the game, there was a miss kerry level I had to go through so I could get the potion to give to the gorons so they could upgrade my master sword"

Reply to This

That's because everything that goes wrong for him is never his fault. He doesn't understand what personal responsibility is and can never take the blame for any wrongdoing so it has to be a game where the dark forces are out to get him and only Lawrence Tibbins Brad Johnson has the cure. I guess he's over Kerry already and is ready to move on to his next victim. Luckily people like Tony have his back and have helped erased all evidence of Kerry on SOE. Game on!

Reply to This

There's denial but holy crap...this is full on demented.

Reply to This

oh chit Jewawan prophecy come true check this out gusy

Reply to This

soul sold seperately.

Reply to This

LOL! My favorite part is Brad's head on the bride :P

Jesus Cries said:

soul sold seperately.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service