Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

DeusEx

Free private readings from Adronis or How to get another soulmate starring Brad Johnson

Adronis is really back in action and this time he's offering free readings via email. I wonder why he would need a recent picture...aww yeah it's time for Brad to get a new soulmate!

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha "the most recent picture of yourself" gives it away

This sort of reminds me of that movie audition where the guy sets up a fake tv audition just so he can find a hot subservient wife in a modern japan where subservient 18 year olds are becoming sparse

Brads way too ugly and stupid to get a hot asian chick of course but hopefully the bloated 40 year old married woman he nabs will still end up like the girl in audition and twist tiny needles into brads pressure points while cutting his feet off

I'm too busy writing a lame school paper the next few days to put any effort into fucking with him through this so someone else should totally pose as a hot yet depressed and vulnerable chick to see if we can get some more angles of shirtless brad...I have some even more fun ideas to mess with brads childlike desperate gullibility but I won't say them here cause I know brad likes to scroll through this site while crying....though hes so stupid and gullible I could fully tell him what I'm planning and he'd still probably fall for it cause hes such a desperate fucking moron

Reply to This

Bahahah thats terrific...

Im in for some fun :P will be back on here later when am not at work...
I wonder if brad gets any 'serious' people asking for his 'services' any more .. or if its all ordeals like project horse team 9 ... and basically everyone under the sun whos havin some fun lol

Reply to This

I'm heading to bed but I can't wait to see what Project Horse Team 9 gets up to this time :P

Aveohst said:
Bahahah thats terrific...

Im in for some fun :P will be back on here later when am not at work...
I wonder if brad gets any 'serious' people asking for his 'services' any more .. or if its all ordeals like project horse team 9 ... and basically everyone under the sun whos havin some fun lol

Reply to This

baahaahaa when I click "Donate" it goes to a page that says "Out Of This World PC Solutions" at the top

Also the "about us" section is a hilarious testament to brads patheticness and anyone reading it who hasnt been going along with his stupid excuses is just gonna laugh at him

I also love how he signs stuff like "the adronis.org team" and says like "contact US, WE are free to answer questions" for fuck sakes Brad we all know its you alone making this shitty site yet I'm sure you think people will be comfortable giving you money if they falsely believe there's some "team" behind this.
Your fucking pathetic

Reply to This

LOL! The Adronis team consists of the Brad Johnson, the 5 Souls of the Arcturian Inner Self, eseow2007, oothwpcs, Faggoth, and whatever other personalities are trapped inside Brad's delusional mind.

ilikepies said:
baahaahaa when I click "Donate" it goes to a page that says "Out Of This World PC Solutions" at the top

Also the "about us" section is a hilarious testament to brads patheticness and anyone reading it who hasnt been going along with his stupid excuses is just gonna laugh at him

I also love how he signs stuff like "the adronis.org team" and says like "contact US, WE are free to answer questions" for fuck sakes Brad we all know its you alone making this shitty site yet I'm sure you think people will be comfortable giving you money if they falsely believe there's some "team" behind this.
Your fucking pathetic

Reply to This

Brad continues to spam SOE with Adronis shit. Latest activity is adding the Adronis theme, another track ripped from Free Play. Brad, you better read the terms of use for Free Play. Non-commercial use is free, but you want to make a quick buck off Adronis.org don't you?

Reply to This

Nice find. The moment Brad goes commercial and wants to make money from his site (which I no doubt sure he will because he's Brad Johnson) he WILL be breaking the TOS of free play.

Reply to This

Ruh-roh, someone is asking for a ban:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service