Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

I figure I might as well post this incident before Brad and Tony make their pitiful attempt to pin it on SOSOE. We here at SOSOE are above this sort of thing and face it, if we wanted to troll SOE we would do a way better job at it :)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no apology needed, but thank you anyway.
Seen as my name was mentioned in that post, dumb & blind in cross reference to "attempt of Tony to indirectly remember the community to be obedient, to keep a low profile, and to keep posts about depression or other real life problems to an absolute minimum. How long until the SOE rules will be officially supplemented with: Blogs, forum posts, and comments that fail to focus on conspiracy theories and shallow praise of other members are to be ignored by the community and will be deleted a.s.a.p. by an admin"
seems pretty mild by sosoe standards.

I started to answer the questions, but what is the point if the answers only create more name calling instead of acceptance of how i see matters (not agreeing with that viewpoint is no problem, just each their own opinion). If the questions and answers take place in a civil manner then i would have no problem answering questions.

I guess my response of "dumb and blind" can be seen as the frustration you mention but then from my side. Ask any question in a civil manner and reply to my answers in a civil manner then maybe we can get somewhere.

LeavingSOE said:
I would apologize if my tone was taken as an "attack," but to be frank, you created an account for what appears to be the sole purpose of calling one of our members "dumb" and "blind". The thing that is so frustrating is that you still refuse to answer any of the questions posed to you. Two times now, a dialog started to open up and you deleted your account. Do you come here to so that we can have a real discussion with an SOE admin? Or are you just here to frustrate people? At this point, a lot of members have given up even trying with you.

Tony said:
not justify but explain, justifying anything here is pointless due to the "attacking nature" of every post. Take this post of yours for example. Just for the record, your second attack. You could have easily have asked "why that response tony?" to which i would have replied "well i thought Tarbanac was talking to me".

LeavingSOE said:
The way you abuse numbers to explain away your missteps is horrific. This latest one takes the cake. You could have said, "Sorry, I thought TheTabarnac was talking to me." Instead, you try to justify yourself with the numbers game again: "Two out of three remarks to me started with 'also'..."

Tony said:
Tarbanacs "also 2/10" remark appeared to be a continuation of his remarks to me seen as it began with "also", now it is clear the "also" was in response to the thread. Two out of the three remarks to me started with "also", so i assumed his 2/10 remark was in reference to my first post to the thread.

LeavingSOE said:
Umm... "thats the effect facts sometimes have"?!?

First of all, I thought the SOE rule was that "personal truth" trumps fact. Or is it "discernment"? Or is it "resonate"? So many expressions to essentially say "Fuck Reality!"

Second of all, the 2/10 rating had shit-all to do with facts. The rating was for a poorly executed troll. To quote, "2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative." In this case, the troll failed miserably, not because of your facts (everybody here knew from the onset that a troll was in play from reading the very first post). This troll was doomed from the onset.

Tony said:
thats the effect facts sometimes have

TheTabarnac said:
Also 2/10 for the troll. Didn't accomplish anything but worry people without saying anything funny or imaginative.

Reply to This

Tony, what’s the matter with you? You walk in and out of SoSoe whenever you please while denying us the right to speak our peace on SOE. If you’ll permit me a bit of slang: that shit don’t fly with me. You think that I feel compelled in any way, shape, or form to provide you with answers or explanations? If so, you’re sadly mistaken and even more deranged than I gave you credit for. Let the record show that you’re one of the most creepy, hypocrite, scary people I’ve ever had contact with. You’re like a parody of a certain character from a novel by George Orwell. To start a discussion with you would be a waste of time and energy (two things I’d rather invest in collecting nice little soundbites on SOE for my upcoming article--yes, I opened a new account there a few days ago). I will however, tell my fellow SoSoe-ers what I meant. I never stated that Vaddix’s post was deleted; that’s just reading what one wants to read, as SOE-ers are prone to do. No, what I said was that it disappeared off the radar. In other words: AT THAT POINT his post attracted so few reactions (other than some superficial follow your heart’s) that the post’s limelight was quickly overtaken by the usual blogs about flying saucers, chemtrails, evidence-on-video, etc.
And Tony, from now on I will ignore you, because I have no desire whatsoever to play along with your hypocrite M.O.

Reply to This

*** Standing ovation for Ben ***

Ben said:
Tony, what’s the matter with you? You walk in and out of SoSoe whenever you please while denying us the right to speak our peace on SOE. If you’ll permit me a bit of slang: that shit don’t fly with me. You think that I feel compelled in any way, shape, or form to provide you with answers or explanations? If so, you’re sadly mistaken and even more deranged than I gave you credit for. Let the record show that you’re one of the most creepy, hypocrite, scary people I’ve ever had contact with. You’re like a parody of a certain character from a novel by George Orwell. To start a discussion with you would be a waste of time and energy (two things I’d rather invest in collecting nice little soundbites on SOE for my upcoming article--yes, I opened a new account there a few days ago). I will however, tell my fellow SoSoe-ers what I meant. I never stated that Vaddix’s post was deleted; that’s just reading what one wants to read, as SOE-ers are prone to do. No, what I said was that it disappeared off the radar. In other words: AT THAT POINT his post attracted so few reactions (other than some superficial follow your heart’s) that the post’s limelight was quickly overtaken by the usual blogs about flying saucers, chemtrails, evidence-on-video, etc.
And Tony, from now on I will ignore you, because I have no desire whatsoever to play along with your hypocrite M.O.

Reply to This

well that explains what was meant by "off the radar". As for the rest of your post in that post, the usual bull-shit as in this one. And as for the usual hypocricy no doubt you never sent any words of comfort or help to Vaddix via soe email accounts. I hope your article is objective, so including the posts here where you riducle members with fictious admin job interviews.

Ben said:

Reply to This

lolumad

Tony said:
well that explains what was meant by "off the radar". As for the rest of your post in that post, the usual bull-shit as in this one. And as for the usual hypocricy no doubt you never sent any words of comfort or help to Vaddix via soe email accounts. I hope your article is objective, so including the posts here where you riducle members with fictious admin job interviews.

Ben said:

Reply to This

Tony said:

Ben said:

Now now language Timothy. Thats not very lightworker like now is it?

Reply to This

and what kind of words of support did vaddix get? Probably all "don't worry you'll be able to leave the earth soon don't worry keep meditating and you can have everything you want oh you create your own reality so its your fault that your sad and your life sucks, everything will be fine by 2012"

Why don't you rename your website to "Suicide Is Awesome"

james_uk said:
Tony said:

Ben said:

Reply to This

It's been over 24 hours after Vaddix's last reply to his own blog: "Like i cant see myself being happy and living here. By here i mean earth. ts just toooo fucked up." and he has not received a response yet from any member of SOE.

ilikepies said:
and what kind of words of support did vaddix get? Probably all "don't worry you'll be able to leave the earth soon don't worry keep meditating and you can have everything you want oh you create your own reality so its your fault that your sad and your life sucks, everything will be fine by 2012"

james_uk said:
Tony said:

Ben said:

Reply to This

;-) as stated elsewhere, civil post receive civil answers.
Others will be ignored or replied in kind.

james_uk said:
Tony said:

Ben said:

Reply to This

a quick glanse at the thread reveals the following with regards to support
- reply of empathy with the situation (new town away from family, no job, no money etc etc)
- some advice on how to cheer himself up
- one member who lives near him offering to visit him as he may have a job for him seen as vaddix is looking for a job
- etc etc etc

No idea how much support he received via mail.

=why don't you rename your website to "Suicide Is Awesome"
Guess you couldnt resist, why don't you sign up if you are so worried about members and give advice in such cases rather than brainless remarks like this?

ilikepies said:

james_uk said:
Tony said:

Ben said:

Reply to This

aren't you a member? you could mail him.
Once again for claritys sake, in the case of vadix i actually have a mail from one member asking why he cant mail him as he doesnt want to openly put advice on a forum, never has and never wil do. I explained to him to just add vaddix as a friend and if accepted by vaddix he could then mail him.

Not everyone choses to go through forum posts to help another. If you REALLY are CONCERNED then mail him yourself. Give him the link from the top of sosoe, he will have no doubt received similar links.

DeusEx said:
It's been over 24 hours after Vaddix's last reply to his own blog: "Like i cant see myself being happy and living here. By here i mean earth. ts just toooo fucked up." and he has not received a response yet from any member of SOE.

ilikepies said:

james_uk said:
Tony said:

Ben said:

Reply to This

I would have emailed him, but you have not reactivated my original DeusEx account on SOE.

Tony said:
aren't you a member? you could mail him.
Once again for claritys sake, in the case of vadix i actually have a mail from one member asking why he cant mail him as he doesnt want to openly put advice on a forum, never has and never wil do. I explained to him to just add vaddix as a friend and if accepted by vaddix he could then mail him.

Not everyone choses to go through forum posts to help another. If you REALLY are CONCERNED then mail him yourself. Give him the link from the top of sosoe, he will have no doubt received similar links.

DeusEx said:

ilikepies said:

james_uk said:
Tony said:

Ben said:

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service