Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Something tells me she found out the truth about Brad. Oh snap, son!

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

somebody should email her to join this site

Reply to This

ROFL :P

Jesus Cries said:
somebody should email her to join this site

Reply to This

yes I believe we have a spot open for resident mysterious member of secret ascetic order of dimensional consciousness. I will also volunteer my services as man-servant. Join us Fufu.

Reply to This

One of your most recent trusted members leaves you Brad. Did lilbunnyfufu stab you in the back too by any chance by doing this publicly? Surely you must have gotten the hint by now........

Reply to This

I guess if you were looking for any truth in this ascension 'new age' movement - fufu was the one to goto.
I loved the way she stomped on all the BS from SOE ... it still makes me laugh lol

There is something to energy and whatnot (i hope you guys realize) - but just as you all realized brad is as truthful as Ceasar of Rome was peaceful. - keep it real.

Tshoeva
/AUM

Reply to This

I'm not surprised!! ... and I'm glad she is able to leave herself without being banned... although, she's leaving sooner then I thought she would... good for her!!!

Aveohst, I know there's something to energy and whatnot ;-)... I think a lot of us do, its just the Johnson way - read: ego way - that's rubbing us the wrong way...

Reply to This

Hahah yes yes i agree.
Dont blame me for stating the obvious :D

I think she figured it all out ... im in contact with her outside of SOE....
Dont think she wants to join this site .... she doesnt even want to talk about SOE ... so yeh.

still.... she was pretty fast off the mark to figure that out in short time :P

Linda said:
I'm not surprised!! ... and I'm glad she is able to leave herself without being banned... although, she's leaving sooner then I thought she would... good for her!!!

Aveohst, I know there's something to energy and whatnot ;-)... I think a lot of us do, its just the Johnson way - read: ego way - that's rubbing us the wrong way...

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service