Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Tony, you often say that you are there to protect the community as the needs of the few outweigh the need of the one (Brad). Here is yet another example of where you've come to the rescue of Brad and flipped the bird to the community.

Remember this?

Here's a small post about that: http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/new-soe-poll-w...

If you can't remember the details, allow me to remind you. The original poll that Brad had placed was taken down (probably by you) even though the votes were in favor of shutting down the site. It was replaced with a new one. Brad also changed the vote so that it would be either Brad stays as the creator of SOE or he hands it off to someone else. See here: http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/final-decision... The community once again banded together and voted for Brad to get the fuck out. You then come to the rescue deleting the poll and related posts stating that YOU have decided Brad will remain the creator of SOE and things will stay the same. Care to explain?

P.S. - I don't think I need to remind you that you had tested out PollDaddy and found it to be not easily prone to fraud. I also looked into the issue when we created a poll for my proposed rule.

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good one, Deus... I was very surprised at the circumstances surrounding that poll... the outcome was very clear, then it was gone and another one appeared... if I remember correctly there was some post from Brad saying he would never "give SoE to someone else" or something similar... I can't go over to SoE for obvious reasons LOL and find the post I mean, but I'm sure other's here will remember it to, maybe even saved a screenshot of it?... that would be nice ;-)

Reply to This

The post I mean is AFTER the post in the link where he says he WILL turn it over to others.

Linda said:
Good one, Deus... I was very surprised at the circumstances surrounding that poll... the outcome was very clear, then it was gone and another one appeared... if I remember correctly there was some post from Brad saying he would never "give SoE to someone else" or something similar... I can't go over to SoE for obvious reasons LOL and find the post I mean, but I'm sure other's here will remember it to, maybe even saved a screenshot of it?... that would be nice ;-)

Reply to This

Unfortunately, I believe all related posts were deleted by Tony. I did not manage to screenshot the newer poll because I figured it would last longer than a few hours. The vote was a similar percentage with the majority of people voting to have Brad give up SOE. We here at SOSOE figured he wouldn't, but this was where Tony showed his true colors by fixing everything in Brad's favor.

Linda said:
The post I mean is AFTER the post in the link where he says he WILL turn it over to others.

Linda said:

Reply to This

I don't have the screen shots of the updated poll, but I do have screenshots of the "What Should Become of Saviors of Earth" thread. Here are Brad's posts and Tony's posts in order. I have also attached what's left of the thread (post account deletions and bans) so that you can see these posts in context.

Attachments:

Reply to This

Last two screen shots attached.

LeavingSOE said:
I don't have the screen shots of the updated poll, but I do have screenshots of the "What Should Become of Saviors of Earth" thread. Here are Brad's posts and Tony's posts in order. I have also attached what's left of the thread (post account deletions and bans) so that you can see these posts in context.

Attachments:

Reply to This

Really nice screenshots, LS! I argued with Tony over the last comment about "That's all I need to know" which led Tony to admit that he had indeed made a mistake in understanding Brad's words. You can clearly see by the timestamp that Brad says there will be a site management change. Tony then chooses to reply to an earlier post of Brad's so he can remove the poll and close the topic. Of course, rather than do the right thing and go with what the members of SOE wanted and what Brad agreed to do, a site management change, Tony covered up everything. To this day, his actions still boggle my mind. One would assume that a person would resign after such unethical behaviour.

Reply to This

Clearly based on the documented actions of Tony he is not better than brad.

Reply to This

Tony, I understood the mistake and it was good you admitted it, but that it was a cock-up and move on. You should have taken responsibility for it and either corrected the mistake by letting the poll continue instead of deleting it (for the second time) or by removing yourself as Admin. Of course you would do no such thing. You confirmed the poll could not be fixed and I did the same when I wanted my poll (for my rule proposal) created. I honestly believed Brad would try to "fix" my poll himself so he could continue with his marketing scam. The question was not about having SOE shut down, you can clearly see people wanted it to remain but wanted Brad out. The screenshots provided above clearly show that.

Tony said:
Little to say on this but the facts as stated to Deusex long ago. The reply where i state "this is all we nedd to know" was the one that set things in action. No cover up, just a genuine cock-up. If that is not believed then there is nothing i can do about that. I did not read all the replies, when i came to that one it was enough, why read the rest? that Brad changed his mind (again) after that post doesnt matter as at the time it was considered his final decision.

And yes to this day i believe that poll was fixed, not that it mattered going by Brads last response which i thought was his last. Again the simpel question, if people want it shut then surely they just leave.

Reply to This

One more thing, Tony. You keep saying members can leave and I imagine you of all people would understand how difficult it would be to leave due to the relationships that have been forged. Yet another example of group dynamics that I mentioned before.

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service