Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

Some more examples of Brads struggles with all his past failures in the form of press releases made in the classic style of "Brad pretending to be some objective reporter interviewing brad Johnson when its really just brad Johnson writing everything"

the dawn of the next great comic book company which has never made a single comic book:

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200712/1197189975.html

this next ones great "grayshot: the next answer to cloverfield?" I didnt know there was a first answer to cloverfield:

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200806/1214627916.html

Whats this? for only 3 dollars fans can experience some sort of vague "interactive experience" with a comic book that was never even made, how did this genious business plan NOT get off the ground?:

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200801/1199738921.html

And finally what I assume to be one last ditch effort to suck every last bone marrow of recognition and potential riches and fame as his fun ride on the coattails of cloverfields viral success comes to an end and he needs to search for something elses coattails to grab on to..maybe some sort of prediction...

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200804/1209583532.html

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, holy crap nice find with these. You can clearly see how he developed the while viral marketing thing. He probably learned how to channel by doing all the fake interviews and himself :P

Reply to This

Reply to This

lol, reading Brad Johnson and Visionary in the same sentence makes me wanna puke

Reply to This

Interesting! I was trying to find information like this one.

Reply to This

LOL good stuff pies.

Reply to This

I just realized in one press release he refers to one of his jobs as "youtube analyst".. what the hell is that, and how many jobs and titles does this guy have hes like some hilariously incompetent con man. Isnt a youtube analyst just someone who watches a lot of youtube

"Governor, a serial killer is broadcasting kills on youtube, the only way we can stop him is if we can analyze the youtube videos to catch him"

"GET ME BRAD JOHNSON!"

Reply to This

ROFL!!!

ilikepies said:
I just realized in one press release he refers to one of his jobs as "youtube analyst".. what the hell is that, and how many jobs and titles does this guy have hes like some hilariously incompetent con man. Isnt a youtube analyst just someone who watches a lot of youtube

"Governor, a serial killer is broadcasting kills on youtube, the only way we can stop him is if we can analyze the youtube videos to catch him"

"GET ME BRAD JOHNSON!"

Reply to This

Pies, you're killing me! My side hurts! LOL!

ilikepies said:

"GET ME BRAD JOHNSON!"

Reply to This

Ben said:

LOLOL SOE formorly known as PXP:: QUOTE: a place where you can "Escape Reality" END QUOTE

These things make me lol

Reply to This

Brilliant find. Yet more proof that Brad was/still is desperate for quick fame and fortune. I had no idea he actually went as far as making fake press releases. :D :D :D

Reply to This

Hey, Pies. Again, still laughing over this one. Just wanted to let you know I moved this to SOEisms and Bradisms.

Reply to This

ROFL Pies, it's normally time I should sleep and I just can't stop laughing! "GET ME BRAD JOHNSON!"

Pies, you're the BEST! Muah!

ilikepies said:

"GET ME BRAD JOHNSON!"

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service