Saviors of Saviors of Earth

Earthlings, Chiaroscuros and Sfumatos, United to Save the Saviors

http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/love-letters-f...

Take a read of that, of course we all know what happened with Miss Kerry but there is also the events with Nora which if needed I will find the info about that I can and post it here.

My question to you Tony is, how the fuck can you justify Brad going around picking up chicks in this particular way as anything but an absolutely unacceptable and sickening act that is predator like. Do you think perhaps that things like this may justify a certain "focus" being on Brad and what he does. Or do you think that it all dosen't matter, its all just in the past or its all just truthy loveness or its all just no big deal?

Lets start being focused on this particular act of Brad then go from there and we'll see how willing you are to have this SOE Admin discussion, good luck to you

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow you are seeing events which take place every day in real life only on a much larger scale. Take for example the 6000000 million divorces, and the millions of suicides, the hundreds of thousands of murders and rapes. So what is new Deux?

DeusEx said:
Looks like discernment is doing wonders for Vaddix because he clearly seems so happy with his life here on Earth and has no thoughts of returning to some promised alien homeworld where everything tastes like cotton candy.

Looks like discernment is doing wonders for Kerry. She stayed home with her kids and family and is happy with her life. She didn't send money from herself and her family for a money making scheme called EoS. She also didn't spend money on a gold chain from Argos or purchased a ticket to go across the world to meet her soulmate cult leader.

You're right, Tony. High vibrations....high vibrations...oh noz chemtrails....high vibrations....high vibrations ahhh everything is OK.

P.S. - Tony, about connecting the dots on things for me. I think I spend more than enough time trying to reach across to you and explain things so you can understand them. Perhaps you can try to do the same or you might seem snarky and I love it when people get snarky with me. See Twiddly for an example of that.

Reply to This

see what you get when i dont answer line for line, your idea on what is fostered there is as ridiculous as all your other ideas. Create an account asking that very question "who like me is here because they are depressed about their life and looking for an escape". Then create a group and invite all those people to it and try and help them. So come on pies actually do something uplifting. I will even accept it as an account which was set up by someone who isnt depressed and looking for an escape. SO don't say you cant open it because you are not depressed. Just create an account called HereToHelp or something. If the matter you mention is of such concern then this is a simpel way to help in that situation

ilikepies said:
while i do think that the larger issue of how SOE fosters people depressed about their lives looking for an escape is an important one it seems once again Tony that you are desperately latch on to anything that you can actually manage to come up with arguments for. I wonder if you ever got around to reading my reply on here where I talked about the faults of picking out specific lines for you to argue against. It seems you are arguing over the small details of one persons post and whether there was enough "support" or not and yaddie yadda where I think with a lot of us we're talking about a bigger kind of idea. please look back on this thread and read again my post where I describe the faults in arguing in such a way, if you ever want to ACTUALLY join this discussion and deal with the big ideas of what we're talking about feel free but It seems your happy to stick around like some annoying douchebag picking your small battles that you can win and coming up with whatever replies to shut down whatever sentences you can think of points against as if you think that somehow makes you look like your participating in this discussion and not being a giant pathetic cult apologist douchebag which you very much are

douche

Tony's reply:
"and coming up with whatever replies to shut down whatever sentences you can think of points against"
-- actually mainly I reply to a few sentences and not just one, all heil mein fuhrer brad!

"

Reply to This

God its like dealing with an autistic child here, are you seriously delusional? YOU DO GET BANNED FOR WHAT YOU SAY YOU EVEN GET BANNED FOR WHAT YOU DONT EVEN SAY
once agan, people get banned for respectfully putting out opinions that brad dosent like ALL THE TIME
once again, people get banned for not posting ANYTHING on SOE but for posting their opinions HERE THEY ARE BANNED FOR WHAT THEY ARE THINKING AND NOT FOR WHAT THEY ARE POSTING
you ridiculous moron

Tony said:
again reading what you wanna read pies. You dont get banned for what you say its how you say it. "eat shit and die" is an example of how not to say it and get banned. Saying sorry brad/magenta/druana/mark h/anyone your a total fuck-up or anything similar will get you banned yes.

ilikepies said:
ummmm no tony sorry, your 100 percent wrong with that, it was not people saying "eat shit and die" that led to their banishment from that site, it was indeed people stating that they did not believe in brads channeling. Furthermore people are banned for not even saying shit on the site but saying shit on this site. In other words people are banned for THINKING bad thoughts about Brad. if you realllly wanna pretend alllll we did and alll we got banned for is saying "eat shit and die" then your on fucking retard acid. The fact is that speaking out against Brads practice as something that is deceitful, harmful, and not morally correct (and come on, we soooooo know it is, even you don't wanna get into that) is something that Brad will desperately block away from his site, and you will help him

Tony said:
again wrong assumptions and accusations ass usual pies. There are many posts in Brad's posts that state the content is not believed, resonated with or whatever term used. It is just that it is not in terms of "eat shit and die" and other true vulgarian outings.

and yes you are correct, but funny enough someone yesterday who i have never spoken to before said in a post, tony you are being dragged down into negativfe vibrations, don't waste your energy as they only drain it and bring it down to their level. so hugs and kisses once again pies. But as stated elsewhere, normal civil questions/remarks get normal/civil answers. Else seen as this is a site that continues to break the TOS rule 14: in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy; .... then other forms of questions/remarks will answered in like manner.

So once again the advice to:
Awareness tells you not to believe anything, not even awareness itsself but continue to question, explore, doubt and discover for yourself what is the truth. Awareness only indicates and suggests. Here at SoE we suggest you look carefully at everything you come across here, discern carefully what appears to be, yet make up your mind about nothing, rather continue to search, remain open to discovery, remain in that state of "I don't Know", for in that state you can not be closed to further learning, and you will remain open to discovery without pre-judging anything.

clearly states BELIEVE NOTHING.

And also once again before you turn on your predator/rape outburst, if you are really really concerned then you would ensure that a lawsuit be started.

ilikepies said:
Ohhhh IC so its ok for Brad to go around lying and attempting to ruin lives its all ok because its everyone else's responsibility to know that he's lying but WAIT, maybe its hard for people to use their own discernment because ASSHOLES LIKE YOU will ban and delete anyone with any kind of opinion that tries to reveal their own "discerned opinions" that say anything other than brad is the messiah
Jackass..althought i must say Tony I like how you've given up on the disengenous universal love everyone shit and are just being an asshole down in the muck with the rest of us, I knew you had it in you
Unfortunately the fact that your using it to defend a potentially dangerous egomaniac like Brad makes you worse than Hitler, Our childrens children will all have to go through mandatory sensitivity training to learn about your evils

Tony said:
no, it's the internet. People should use their own discernment. There are enough posts even on SOE to say believe nothing, trust nothing, discern for yourself what is true. The new member section contains enough safeguards through information discernment.

ilikepies said:
to add to that, do you think brad has a responsibility to examine his channeling before using the 5 souls of arcturian self as his wingmen to pick up chicks by telling them brad is their salvation?

LeavingSOE said:
Let me get back to my original question. I asked if you believed Brad was channeling an external entity, and you stated you don't know. Irrespective of whether or not an external entity was responsible for the quoted channeling, do you think Brad has a responsibility to examine the content of his channelings before sharing the information with other individuals?

Tony said:
Let me check, it was so long ago. As i just stated it looked all jibberish to me.

here is the complete first post in that container. Preceding this were many attempts which lead to absolutely nothing (i think over a period of several weeks. Basically the procedure was eyes shut, meditation, fingers on keyboard with eyes shut. In this attempt something readable appeared on the screen after the session.

======
For myself I created a blog on my home page (under construction) describing step by step how i came to where i am now. After several attempts at channeling (with great help from Brenda and sources unknown) this came out.

know this , for this is now. it is not . for it is without doubt that that which i speak of is meant for someone. They will discover in their own good time. Force not, want not all will come in due time. For thats the way it is and always will be . Search not , seek not.. All will be revealed. Riddles, yes? no? it is. For that which is pure, demands, not only gives. That nourishes that within, that always was. rejoice oh blessed one, Love is , love was love. Thirst, always for that is. be not afraid, all has happened all will happen. there is but one, all. you grow tired, until then.
i am .

I have no idea what it is, that is what this container is for. I have only corrected major spelling mistakes and typing errors. The minor ones have been left alone. as has the rest of the message.
======

end of post in container.

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

When you tried your hand at channeling, did you channel things that were specific to you, or did you channel things that were specific to other people?

Tony said:
@lsoe will check back in a few hours for your reply or follow-on question(s).

Reply to This

Tony, what is your true purpose on this site? Are you here to really discuss things or is it some lame attempt to villify us? I think you see how well you are doing at angering people by not answering their questions or with lame comebacks such as "JC come up with something original rather than repeat stuff you hear." Maybe that's what you are here for, then you can go back and claim that you tried to reason with us but we are so filled with "hate" and "low vibrations". I think the evidence on this site will always prove to the contrary.

P.S. - I've already fulfilled your little challenge above more than enough times. This site is called Saviors of Saviors of Earth so you tell me what you think most of the discussion will revolve around.

Reply to This

wrong again pies, except on the part for being a member here and outing what you would be banned for there.

read my last post to you.

ilikepies said:
God its like dealing with an autistic child here, are you seriously delusional? YOU DO GET BANNED FOR WHAT YOU SAY YOU EVEN GET BANNED FOR WHAT YOU DONT EVEN SAY
once agan, people get banned for respectfully putting out opinions that brad dosent like ALL THE TIME
once again, people get banned for not posting ANYTHING on SOE but for posting their opinions HERE THEY ARE BANNED FOR WHAT THEY ARE THINKING AND NOT FOR WHAT THEY ARE POSTING
you ridiculous moron

Tony said:
again reading what you wanna read pies. You dont get banned for what you say its how you say it. "eat shit and die" is an example of how not to say it and get banned. Saying sorry brad/magenta/druana/mark h/anyone your a total fuck-up or anything similar will get you banned yes.

ilikepies said:
ummmm no tony sorry, your 100 percent wrong with that, it was not people saying "eat shit and die" that led to their banishment from that site, it was indeed people stating that they did not believe in brads channeling. Furthermore people are banned for not even saying shit on the site but saying shit on this site. In other words people are banned for THINKING bad thoughts about Brad. if you realllly wanna pretend alllll we did and alll we got banned for is saying "eat shit and die" then your on fucking retard acid. The fact is that speaking out against Brads practice as something that is deceitful, harmful, and not morally correct (and come on, we soooooo know it is, even you don't wanna get into that) is something that Brad will desperately block away from his site, and you will help him

Tony said:
again wrong assumptions and accusations ass usual pies. There are many posts in Brad's posts that state the content is not believed, resonated with or whatever term used. It is just that it is not in terms of "eat shit and die" and other true vulgarian outings.

and yes you are correct, but funny enough someone yesterday who i have never spoken to before said in a post, tony you are being dragged down into negativfe vibrations, don't waste your energy as they only drain it and bring it down to their level. so hugs and kisses once again pies. But as stated elsewhere, normal civil questions/remarks get normal/civil answers. Else seen as this is a site that continues to break the TOS rule 14: in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy; .... then other forms of questions/remarks will answered in like manner.

So once again the advice to:
Awareness tells you not to believe anything, not even awareness itsself but continue to question, explore, doubt and discover for yourself what is the truth. Awareness only indicates and suggests. Here at SoE we suggest you look carefully at everything you come across here, discern carefully what appears to be, yet make up your mind about nothing, rather continue to search, remain open to discovery, remain in that state of "I don't Know", for in that state you can not be closed to further learning, and you will remain open to discovery without pre-judging anything.

clearly states BELIEVE NOTHING.

And also once again before you turn on your predator/rape outburst, if you are really really concerned then you would ensure that a lawsuit be started.

ilikepies said:
Ohhhh IC so its ok for Brad to go around lying and attempting to ruin lives its all ok because its everyone else's responsibility to know that he's lying but WAIT, maybe its hard for people to use their own discernment because ASSHOLES LIKE YOU will ban and delete anyone with any kind of opinion that tries to reveal their own "discerned opinions" that say anything other than brad is the messiah
Jackass..althought i must say Tony I like how you've given up on the disengenous universal love everyone shit and are just being an asshole down in the muck with the rest of us, I knew you had it in you
Unfortunately the fact that your using it to defend a potentially dangerous egomaniac like Brad makes you worse than Hitler, Our childrens children will all have to go through mandatory sensitivity training to learn about your evils

Tony said:
no, it's the internet. People should use their own discernment. There are enough posts even on SOE to say believe nothing, trust nothing, discern for yourself what is true. The new member section contains enough safeguards through information discernment.

ilikepies said:
to add to that, do you think brad has a responsibility to examine his channeling before using the 5 souls of arcturian self as his wingmen to pick up chicks by telling them brad is their salvation?

LeavingSOE said:
Let me get back to my original question. I asked if you believed Brad was channeling an external entity, and you stated you don't know. Irrespective of whether or not an external entity was responsible for the quoted channeling, do you think Brad has a responsibility to examine the content of his channelings before sharing the information with other individuals?

Tony said:
Let me check, it was so long ago. As i just stated it looked all jibberish to me.

here is the complete first post in that container. Preceding this were many attempts which lead to absolutely nothing (i think over a period of several weeks. Basically the procedure was eyes shut, meditation, fingers on keyboard with eyes shut. In this attempt something readable appeared on the screen after the session.

======
For myself I created a blog on my home page (under construction) describing step by step how i came to where i am now. After several attempts at channeling (with great help from Brenda and sources unknown) this came out.

know this , for this is now. it is not . for it is without doubt that that which i speak of is meant for someone. They will discover in their own good time. Force not, want not all will come in due time. For thats the way it is and always will be . Search not , seek not.. All will be revealed. Riddles, yes? no? it is. For that which is pure, demands, not only gives. That nourishes that within, that always was. rejoice oh blessed one, Love is , love was love. Thirst, always for that is. be not afraid, all has happened all will happen. there is but one, all. you grow tired, until then.
i am .

I have no idea what it is, that is what this container is for. I have only corrected major spelling mistakes and typing errors. The minor ones have been left alone. as has the rest of the message.
======

end of post in container.

LeavingSOE said:
Thanks for your reply.

When you tried your hand at channeling, did you channel things that were specific to you, or did you channel things that were specific to other people?

Tony said:
@lsoe will check back in a few hours for your reply or follow-on question(s).

Reply to This

me create a group and try to help people? what on SOE I CANT YOU BANNED ME IDIOT
I did try to help people on there when I could, if you remember, I would often advise people not to rely on their fantasies and happy feelings but to figure out what they want to do and actually do the work and make the sacrifices and realize that if they want to be happy they need something to be happy in this life. I'd create a group here but I don't think the people on this site are the problem, its the one's on SOE and I can't do anything about that because I cant even view the front page of that site anymore... so what the hell are you talking about, my idea of these people as depressed morons looking for an escape is as ridiculous as all my other ideas because I'm not creating a group for them because you banned me?
you suck at this tony

Tony said:
see what you get when i dont answer line for line, your idea on what is fostered there is as ridiculous as all your other ideas. Create an account asking that very question "who like me is here because they are depressed about their life and looking for an escape". Then create a group and invite all those people to it and try and help them.

ilikepies said:
while i do think that the larger issue of how SOE fosters people depressed about their lives looking for an escape is an important one it seems once again Tony that you are desperately latch on to anything that you can actually manage to come up with arguments for. I wonder if you ever got around to reading my reply on here where I talked about the faults of picking out specific lines for you to argue against. It seems you are arguing over the small details of one persons post and whether there was enough "support" or not and yaddie yadda where I think with a lot of us we're talking about a bigger kind of idea. please look back on this thread and read again my post where I describe the faults in arguing in such a way, if you ever want to ACTUALLY join this discussion and deal with the big ideas of what we're talking about feel free but It seems your happy to stick around like some annoying douchebag picking your small battles that you can win and coming up with whatever replies to shut down whatever sentences you can think of points against as if you think that somehow makes you look like your participating in this discussion and not being a giant pathetic cult apologist douchebag which you very much are

douche

Tony's reply:
"and coming up with whatever replies to shut down whatever sentences you can think of points against"
-- actually mainly I reply to a few sentences and not just one, all heil mein fuhrer brad!

"

Reply to This

Do you not think they could have been prevented in some way? Doesn't matter to you does it? The numbers speak to you and say events like these are bound to happen.

Tony said:
wow you are seeing events which take place every day in real life only on a much larger scale. Take for example the 6000000 million divorces, and the millions of suicides, the hundreds of thousands of murders and rapes. So what is new Deux?

DeusEx said:
Looks like discernment is doing wonders for Vaddix because he clearly seems so happy with his life here on Earth and has no thoughts of returning to some promised alien homeworld where everything tastes like cotton candy.

Looks like discernment is doing wonders for Kerry. She stayed home with her kids and family and is happy with her life. She didn't send money from herself and her family for a money making scheme called EoS. She also didn't spend money on a gold chain from Argos or purchased a ticket to go across the world to meet her soulmate cult leader.

You're right, Tony. High vibrations....high vibrations...oh noz chemtrails....high vibrations....high vibrations ahhh everything is OK.

P.S. - Tony, about connecting the dots on things for me. I think I spend more than enough time trying to reach across to you and explain things so you can understand them. Perhaps you can try to do the same or you might seem snarky and I love it when people get snarky with me. See Twiddly for an example of that.

Reply to This

In regards to what pies said. I should add that in the past Brad has banned people that shared views that conflicted his own interests. This is no different than what he's done as SOE.
http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/looks-like-peo...

Hell you've only got to look at the contents of this one link to see that people saw the asshole that Brad was back then.
http://projectcloverfield.com/2007/08/04/wtf-1-18-08newscom/

Reply to This

To get to the bottom of things.

Lame statements deserve lame comebacks.

you would have to be more specific on your examples but better stil if pies doesnt take up that simple challenge if it is so important then maybe you can or anyone can. But i guess the main problem for anyone would still be to be able to do it without getting banned because they couldnt resist the temptation to attacki someone personally. Yet if people are depressed and such as pies puts then create a group and point them to anti-depression sites or their regular docters or help them in any way you can. Even stating "well being a member of a lightworker site is not the way to go" is no reason for a ban. You know what is.

DeusEx said:
Tony, what is your true purpose on this site? Are you here to really discuss things or is it some lame attempt to villify us? I think you see how well you are doing at angering people by not answering their questions or with lame comebacks such as "JC come up with something original rather than repeat stuff you hear." Maybe that's what you are here for, then you can go back and claim that you tried to reason with us but we are so filled with "hate" and "low vibrations". I think the evidence on this site will always prove to the contrary.

P.S. - I've already fulfilled your little challenge above more than enough times. This site is called Saviors of Saviors of Earth so you tell me what you think most of the discussion will revolve around.

Reply to This

you really need help pies, but i will try again.

As for the rest of your reply. yes, you did. And you were able to do so because you didnt go into one of your usual rants which finally got you banned. I don't see what an account name has to do with it? a banned account is a banned account.

You say you are concerned about certain types of people, i say if that is so then create a new account and post the very question mentioned and take it from there within the rules. But you know you can't because you will end up having a rage at one of the members, that which got you banned in the first place.

ilikepies said:
me create a group and try to help people? what on SOE I CANT YOU BANNED ME IDIOT
I did try to help people on there when I could, if you remember, I would often advise people not to rely on their fantasies and happy feelings but to figure out what they want to do and actually do the work and make the sacrifices and realize that if they want to be happy they need something to be happy in this life. I'd create a group here but I don't think the people on this site are the problem, its the one's on SOE and I can't do anything about that because I cant even view the front page of that site anymore... so what the hell are you talking about, my idea of these people as depressed morons looking for an escape is as ridiculous as all my other ideas because I'm not creating a group for them because you banned me?
you suck at this tony

Tony said:
see what you get when i dont answer line for line, your idea on what is fostered there is as ridiculous as all your other ideas. Create an account asking that very question "who like me is here because they are depressed about their life and looking for an escape". Then create a group and invite all those people to it and try and help them.

ilikepies said:

douche

Tony's reply:

"

Reply to This

For your information James all members who went through me (i didnt click all your links) and were unbanned. In fact DOC is stil a member as is i-dom. When they were unbanned it was made clear that it was under the provision that they abide by the rules.

james_uk said:
In regards to what pies said. I should add that in the past Brad has banned people that shared views that conflicted his own interests. This is no different than what he's done as SOE.
http://saviorsofsaviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/looks-like-peo...

Hell you've only got to look at the contents of this one link to see that people saw the asshole that Brad was back then.
http://projectcloverfield.com/2007/08/04/wtf-1-18-08newscom/

Reply to This

So what suddenly I'M the only member in the world who got banned? You think i was ONLY talking about me? you think i'm only allowed to use myself as an example of people being banned? Yah sure maybe I did get banned for goin over the line but I was banned early on, and before I was banned i had many respectful posts already deleted, this led me to more of a "fuck this shit" attitude as being respectful and not going rantish wasn't even gonna help. And then I did go in with another account and didnt post anything, but I was banned for just being who I was, and now I doubt I'd be allowed to hold any sort of account in there ever again, I really need help?? sorry Tony no. Many many other people have been banned for the things I keep talking about and you keep using me as an example, and even with me I know that simply being respectful and putting my opinions out isnt enough, you fail again

Tony said:
you really need help pies, but i will try again.

As for the rest of your reply. yes, you did. And you were able to do so because you didnt go into one of your usual rants which finally got you banned. I don't see what an account name has to do with it? a banned account is a banned account.

You say you are concerned about certain types of people, i say if that is so then create a new account and post the very question mentioned and take it from there within the rules. But you know you can't because you will end up having a rage at one of the members, that which got you banned in the first place.

ilikepies said:
you suck at this tony

Tony said:

ilikepies said:

douche

Tony's reply:

"

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

About

LeavingSOE LeavingSOE created this social network on Ning.

Create your own social network!

© 2009   Created by LeavingSOE on Ning.   Create Your Own Social Network

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service